[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>somehow convince myself i might be bisexual to cope with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: eda3d08.png (298KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
eda3d08.png
298KB, 480x481px
>somehow convince myself i might be bisexual to cope with my awful luck with girls
>confess to a trusted norman friend
>she is supportive, tells me that she always thought i would be adorable as a gay dude, offers to hook me up with a single gay friend of hers
>feel /special/ and /interesting/ because dude cock lmao
>later try jacking off to a dude to confirm my sexuality
>feel nothing
>just a boring old straight guy all along

Being straight is suffering. Why couldn't I be a shy bottom who gets all the dicc?
>>
Don't give up until you've taken a cock up your ass. Dudes bodies aren't as hot as women's but prostate orgasms are patrician
>>
>>35987176
I kinda know this feel
As a khv the furthest I've ever been with anyone is the time a debate teammate tried to kiss me in high school. Problem is I'm straight as they come..
>>
Try stimulating your prostate or kissig another man before you write it off. Man lips are just as soft as women's you fucking queer.
>>
being gay isnt all its hyped up to be
>tfw its so easy to talk to girls for me
>>
>>35987230
(to avoid ambiguity, I and the teammate are dudes)
>>
>>35987215
Sometimes I go through these phases where I fantasize about getting fucked, but when I really think about it it was more of the idea of being bi and submitting to someone who likes me as the shy bitch I am that I liked, not the whole sex with a male part
>>
File: 1488392259527.jpg (35KB, 496x262px) Image search: [Google]
1488392259527.jpg
35KB, 496x262px
>down with getting fucked in the ass and abused

>don't find men attractive at all

so close
>>
>>35987215
This, don't stop until you've been pozzed, then you'll know for sure or not if you're gay
>>
so what? you're just going to stand that poor guy up?
>>
>>35987570
become the..... POZ PIG

hahahahaah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.