[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me > read that humans are the most well-endowed primates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: someday.jpg (201KB, 1193x850px) Image search: [Google]
someday.jpg
201KB, 1193x850px
>Be me
> read that humans are the most well-endowed primates
>get idea
>embed myself with ape tribe deep in the jungle
> slowly pick off other males
> females have no choice but to enthrone me, king of the apes
> receive and give pleasure to tight ape puss
>get cute ape gf

So what's your plan to get that normie life?
>>
Most apes are orders of magnitude stronger than even the strongest man.

How the fuck will you survive when the first chad ape comes to fight you? They will rip your dick off and run around with it screaming whilst you bleed to death.
>>
>>35986292
but i have the element of surprise
>>
Get myself into the loony bin once I get so pessimistic that all the vidya, movies, TV shows, and songs seem like shit to me. Create a tulpa harem and fuck my pillows all day while screaming out the names I made up for them.
>>
>>35986565
thats actually a pretty solid plan. be sure to name one gerald after me please
>>
>>35986613
Geralda good anon? I'm not really into dudes.
>>
>>35986351
You do know Harambe was a beta cuck? Most gorillas would FUCK you up even while you're shooting at them. They're known to torture captured humans.
>>
>>35986292
he could just use a gun and fuckin' shoot those alpha apes.
>>
>>35986187
>wanting to fuck filthy animals
but why
>>
>>35986658
puss is puss dumbass, whitegirls fuck niggers all the time
>>
Pretty much the same idea, but at a school
>>
>>35986705
are ape stacies as difficult?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.