[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do after the age of 25 NEET >nothing cuts it now >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

what do after the age of 25 NEET
>nothing cuts it now
>no car
>no job
>unemployable
>stuck at home

does society expect me to just stay inside till im old or dead?

>just go outside bro "DO SOMETHING"
>go outside
>do stuff
>reap no reward / feel no satisfaction
>only get the odd feeling that people dont want me out here
>do everything opposite the virgin walk
>make eye contact with people
>most nomies and chads think me giving them eye contact = an act to initiate a fist fight
>making eye contact with girls
>girls will say hi to me in a friendly way
>say hi back
>been everywhere locally
>been everywhere in my city
>nothing to explore

what do you do when ur passed 25 and jaded as fuck that absolutely nothing cuts it anymore

video games cant even hold a second of my attention movies cant either

books cant i prefer reading books iv already read
>>
An hero Bitch
>>
>>35984639
this op. society doesnt expect you to be this pathetic
>>
im going to become a gardener.
maybe you should do that too.

at any rate, ur not alone
dont take memes to seriously
>>
>>35984537
Move out of your city or return to your childhood place,create a new chapter in your life and use this to go forward
>>
listen if you're tall you need to start bulking up, just hit 240+ pounds andstart being a massive asshole to everyone you meet you will feel amazing just tell people you fucking hate them to their face and that theyre faggots and you will feel better. trust me just be tall bro
>>
Take your life or lie in bed and wait to perish, I'm doing the latter and slowly but surely building towards the former.
>>
>>35984939
tfw 6 ft 2 136 pounds

i went threw a bulking phase i sent all my money on food for 6 months straight
made my stomach hurt all the time ate ate ate ata ate

i remember getting to about 185 pounds

but as soon as i stopped eating all that food, my weight disappeared
any way those were my /fit/ days after i quit the gym all my gains went away although im still in shape
>>
>>35985026
you weren't eating enough im 6'3 and 230 pounds and i don't even eat 3 meals a day most days. dont you want power in ur life?
>>
>>35984537
Society doesn't owe you shit OP!
No go out and contribute to society you lazy piece of shit!
>>
>>35985090
if i needed to eat more id need to just spend more money on food

but yea not looking forward to that at my age
>>
>>35984898
ye this
i was in a similar spot then I took up bushcraft, it's a skill that adds a real confidence boost and I've learned more about myself in the sticks in a small hut than the 5 years I spent in college
>>
File: wew.png (71KB, 1428x613px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
71KB, 1428x613px
>>35984537
wew lads

originally of course
>>
>>35984537
Just get a job dumbass, it's that easy.
>>
thanks to this image i started walking slower and
walk behind people like its a line

the only thing that is impossible to change is looking at the ground all the time

the rest i dont do besides using earbuds
>>
>>35985416
i think that poster is to cuck you into the passive laid back strolling type of walker?

i dont usually give a fuck i walk with a whole lot of movement if someone is too slow i over take sometimes i bump into people
>>
>>35985523
This. OP image was undoubtedly made by some assmad faggot who got overtaken by an alpha walker. If you've got places to be, you're a cuck if you let people slow you down because an imageboard picture told you you'd look like a virgin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.