[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, realistically what are the chances I'll die alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (127KB, 1242x1071px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1242x1071px
Okay, realistically what are the chances I'll die alone without ever having a romantic relationship? I'm 21 right now and have never had a gf.
>>
Pretty likely.
Now that you are 21 dying randomly is a thing that gets more and more likely to happen to you with each passing year and if girls didn't like you when you were young and cute they definitely won't now that you're becoming more reserved and calculative
>>
>>35984190
Realistically chances are pretty small, but there's always a possibility.
>>
>>35984190
Comeback later.

-29 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>35984352
How do you make it through day to day?

Do other people know you're virgin at 29?
>>
Depends on what you do about it. If you keep your current trajectory you'll probably die alone. If you try to change your future you're still likely to die alone but chances are much lower.
>>
>>35984394
25-28 seems to be the point of no return.

>How do you make it through day to day?
IDK. I used to have a job. I've made the decision to get back into video games. I deleted all my old files and saves.

>Do other people know you're virgin at 29?
Not really. Only my parents, and the psychologist I see once a week. Gov't pays for it, so why not?
>>
>>35984190
women start getting thirsty in their thirties
granted, it probably helps to be well-adjusted
>>
I had a lot of attention from girls in highschool. By 21 it hat petered out to nothing. Mid 20s I got virtually no attention. Now as a 27 year old virgin I get a little attention but I lift weights regularly.

Your chances really depend on how much of a normalfag you are.
>>
This is hard to say without other supporting facts.

21 with no relationship history is atypical but not wildly outside the normal range. You need to throw some other details about your life in there for us to say whether you are truly permacel.
>>
>>35985486

You're like me. I had my first GF and oral when I was 16. But I never sealed the deal, interest from girls petered away to nothing, and am now virgin at 28, lol.

FML
>>
>>35984190
Get a prostitue and OD on heroin together that's my plan
>>
>>35985521
Yeah its pretty crazy. After 8th grade girls were always around and interested, I turned lots of them down during my youth and there were plenty that were doing everything they could to get me to make a move. I just couldn't be bothered and I figured that it would always be like that so there was no rush. To this day I still have no idea what they saw in me, I was a gross geeky loser.

If I could go back I damn sure would have at least lost my virginity.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.