[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to a different movie theater than usual >It doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
448KB, 900x900px
>Go to a different movie theater than usual
>It doesn't sell tendies
What kind of theater chain doesn't sell tendies or even a pizza/burger? What am I supposed to eat?
>>
>>35984071
Absolutely horrific. Where you with your mummy or where you alone?
>>
>>35984071
>eating food in a theatre

try eating at home, son.
>>
>>35984071
Why would you eat in a theater? It's overpriced and trash food. Sneak some candy in your pocket if you must. On a date with my gf a large popcorn and drink is something I'll do if she wants me to but that's $14 when the two tickets were only $19. I'm not even poor, I'm just not stupid.
>>
>>35984839
>gf
Fake robot. Please exit the premises.
>>
File: pepejoy.jpg (14KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepejoy.jpg
14KB, 400x388px
tfw you have acquired enough GBP to have mom make you a whole box of tendies and put them in your fanny pack to take into the movie and you have money to play the crane game in the lobby afterwards
>>
>>35984918
>Implying anyone WANT to be a robot

Loser, leave the premises the grown ups are talking here
>>
>>35985086
neck urself u hooman scum
>>
>going to the movie theater

Last time I tried that I had a panic attack.
>>
>>35984997
Do you go to the theater all by your selfy-self, or does mommy accompany you?
>>
>>35985086
Those people think that the "robot" refers to autism and not the filter on unoriginal posts. It didn't help that for a few years moot got rid of the bot but kept r9k open. A lot of these new fags never knew the robot and now just think it's some new stupid thing to say oregano to.
>>
>>35985469
>Those people think that the "robot" refers to autism and not the filter on unoriginal posts.
It's in the lexicon now tho

No going back.
>>
File: 1490772331579.jpg (309KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490772331579.jpg
309KB, 600x600px
Are there actually theater chains that sell tendies?!?!?!
>>
>>35986763
The Showcase Cinema near me straight up sells tendies, hot dogs, ice cream and all kinds of other dumb shit I can't see myself overpaying for and bringing into a theater.
>>
>>35986763
Eh, there are several theater chains that sell food & drink, most prominently the Alamo Drafthouse. I'm sure most if not all sell tenders.
>>
File: 1424204347461.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1424204347461.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>not having your mummy cook you up some delicious tendies before dropping you off at the theater and keeping them warm underneath your belly pouch
Also good if you squirt some BBQ sauce in there so they're pre-sauced and ready for munching when the movie starts
>>
That's a shame desu. For $15, I get popcorn with a block of butter and a free pass for the theater showers.
>>
>>35987055
>belly pouch
I pray that's what your autistic ass calls a fanny pack
>>
File: 1344548561973.jpg (26KB, 727x440px) Image search: [Google]
1344548561973.jpg
26KB, 727x440px
>>35987154
God gave me these rolls and I'm going to use them
>>
File: beastmode.png (371KB, 772x439px) Image search: [Google]
beastmode.png
371KB, 772x439px
>keep snacks under my manboobs
>go into theater with 2 foot hoagies under my belly fold
>waddle to handicap seat
>tfw the meatball sub's paper breaks up and i get spicy meatball juice on my balls
>dig in sweat pants
>don't want to waste the meatballs
>start eating meatballs out of my thigh and FUPA folds
>stand up
>tfw the sourpatch candy falls from manboob folds and onto the floor
>shake the wrapper down my sweat pant leg
>pull wrapper out of leg,pick up candy
>relax and start munching
>throw all wrappers on the floor
>starting credits just end
>still hungry and movie didn't even start yet
>consider munching on the abandoned popcorn bucket from last movie that's on the floor
>settle for sucking on the little mayonnaise packets i got from subway instead
>>
>>35987289
What happens when you have to take a poo?
>>
>>35987784
Go in the seat, wage slave will clean it up later that's what he's paid for :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.