[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >real dad walked out when i was 1 >get step dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7637.jpg (213KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7637.jpg
213KB, 1080x1920px
>be me
>real dad walked out when i was 1
>get step dad at age 4
>he was awesome and in the army
>he would send me stuff from over seas
>only got to see him like 2 months out of the year
>when i was 14 he came home for a little while
>he was the best i treated him like he was my real dad since he raised me
>war left a mark on him though
>he had really bad PTSD
>he saw me graduate high school
>he went back after 4 years to make money
>he was walking down to the shooting range one day and a terrorist shot him and 2 other guys
>i mourned his loss for months
>live with my mom going to college
>i try to focus on my education
>2 years after his death i come home and we were robbed
>they stole his uniform and all the stuff he gave me and this is the only thing i have left
>it fell behide my dresser so they didn't take it thankfully
>>
File: Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png (46KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png
46KB, 1500x1383px
I feel you, I too have been robbed of stuff I loved
>>
>they stole his uniform
For what fucking purpose? What value what something like that even have to a robber?
>>
>>35984040
idk but there worthless scum for it
>>
>>35984040
Robbers don't even look at what they're taking away. My mom used to keep the baby teeth of my brother, sister and myself. When we got robbed the fuckers took the box in which they were.
>>
File: 1473820775159.jpg (180KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1473820775159.jpg
180KB, 780x1170px
>>35983643
Your father was defending our country from people like those robbers.

You know what you have to do.
>>
>>35984040
This is literal stolen valor.
>>
>>35983643
I guess the real questions you should be asking yourself is "what did you do to make your birth father leave you?" And "what did you do to make your step father commit suicide by terrorist?".
>>
Hahaha I fucking love stealing shit. Being attached to material possessions of value is pathetic
>>
>>35984167
Actually crimes like that are usually taken care of by the police.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.