[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have managed to convince society that I am a functioning human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have managed to convince society that I am a functioning human being despite being a virgin sperglord. Job, apartment, casual social circle, even though I spent my entire teenage and most of my young adult life neet. I have been talking to a very attractive woman (no clue why she is attracted to me) and our first date went really well. I like her a lot and I think she likes me.

So should I kill myself now and spare myself the pain of being unable to maintain my facade of normalcy once things get intimate, or just do it after my utter failure and humiliation?

I'm pretty backed into a corner here. I can't go back to neetdom, I've had a taste of what real life is like, but I can't ever fully participate because I missed out on crucial early social development.
>>
Dude bang her. Remember sex is not a big deal for other people. In the worst case she'll be like "whatever he's a loser time to find another dick to ride".
>>
>>35983133
Do you understand how much I am going to fall apart when things even escalate to making out? The level of awkwardness I am talking about? This isn't like something where I can just switch my brain off.

Literally my ONLY hope is if we both just get extremely, extremely hammered and I can pass off my bumbling incompetence as drunkenness. She doesn't really drink that much, though. Even if that worked, that still doesn't solve the issue of future sober intimacy, though.
>>
>>35983083
Dude, this can be easly solved, abstain from having sex with her right away, get to know her, get to like her both physically and as a person, let the relationship grow, and once she becomes your friend make her you lover.

That is what I would do anyways
>>
>>35983230
I would never be able to get to a point where I would be comfortable telling someone I am a virgin at my age. And it would certainly be obvious even if I didn't tell them.
>>
>>35983200

just tell her you're inexperienced, if she walks away that means she didn't like you very much
>>
>>35983355
Bruh she's 25.
>>
>>35983418
you would rather kill yourself than take the chance?

you can choose not to tell her beforehand if you want but it would give her time to adjust to the idea that you have no idea what you're doing if you did. either way, go for it. if you can attract one girl, you can attract others if this ends in disaster. you doubt yourself too much. like you said, you convinced society that you're normal so just roll with it. there might be humiliation or failure but you need to take the plunge at some point.
>>
>>35983350
y do u even need to tell them?
Meh, w/e gl
>>
>>35983495
>you would rather kill yourself than take the chance?

Kinda. I get what you are saying but I don't know if I can handle the rejection and the realization that I'll always be locked outside of being a normal person. My depression has come back pretty hard these past few months. I am feeling sort of at my wits end.
>>
>>35983418

You're just desperate. The girl you want is the one that will stay by your side despite your worst qualities. Relationships built on superficial attraction are doomed.
>>
>>35983606
I understand that feeling of desperation, to lose everything you worked up too.

I ended up losing her, but this feeling made it impossible to enjoy my time with her.

Don't make the same mistake.
>>
>>35983083
Post pic of her.

Original
://///:::////
>>
>>35983632
I don't think it's reasonable to expect someone to be okay with a virgin in their mid 20s.

>>35983659
How'd your story go?

I know that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, but I can't just turn my brain off.
>>
>>35983748
It went exactly like my paranoia thought it would.
It was a self fulfilling prophecy, my anxiety and paranoia became apparent, so she got tired of it and left.

I don't know what to tell you other than enjoy the time you have.

If she is one in a million like like mine was, then you might want to look into therapy or something.
>>
>>35983748
>I don't think it's reasonable to expect someone to be okay with a virgin in their mid 20s.
hypothetically, if you found a girl who wasn't the type to rush into sex and you were able to slowly let on the truth of your past, she might come to understand why you are a virgin at this age. if she knew you well enough, this single fact wouldn't necessarily change her entire view of you. you would still be you and maybe she would understand that.

i don't know how close you are to this girl but if you've put up a chad facade thus far, it might be a problem. if you have just conveniently omitted these truths, then the best thing to do might be to start dropping hints about who you really are. i don't really know if that's the right choice because i have never been in this situation but it seems like a reasonable idea.

>I can't just turn my brain off.
this is why it might be a good idea to formulate a plan and confront the situation as soon as possible. if it's not going to work, it's not going to work and it's better to know instead of investing more emotion and effort than necessary. don't rush into it before you have a plan but figure out how you're going to approach this and then do it. it's just torture, otherwise.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.