[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you robots think fetishes stem from. Do you think you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: salinespeedsack-player.png (259KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
salinespeedsack-player.png
259KB, 640x360px
Where do you robots think fetishes stem from. Do you think you are born with them sometimes?

I often consider gay a fetish because it is very similar to a fetish the way people describe it

(still ballbusting couple hanging around)
>>
>>35982718
when you say being gay is a fetish, do you means traps or attraction to manly looking men?
>>
File: tumblr_n4nprcWlsW1t0pq30o1_400.gif (440KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4nprcWlsW1t0pq30o1_400.gif
440KB, 400x225px
>>35982770
Well i mean gay is a fetish as in it being on a spectrum.

>straight, men arent attractive you cant even say what would make a man more attractive.

>bi-sexual (somewhere in between) you're straight but find men somewhat attractive, maybe you like cock, maybe you suck cock. but you could never be with another man because a woman is your ideal partner.

>gay, you live the lifestyle of being gay, you only like men, you only fuck men, you are only aroused by men

you can break down a fetish in the same way
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1188x1920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1188x1920px
>>35982718
My main fetish is bimbofication

I think I developed it because as a teen I was very high strung and autistic, and I acted this way because I wanted people to think I was intelligent, I took this to a real unhealthy extreme by going as far as to mentally block out "unintelligent thoughts", I became very paranoid and started to avoid washing myself because of all sort of bizarre reasons, this was the absolute low point of my entire life. I'm surprised my dad didn't send me to get mental help. Eventually I went to a gifted and talented school where I met people who were clearly much smarter than me and I stopped caring about being the smartest person in the room, but by then I had already developed the fetish, probably as means of expressing repressed parts of personality.

Sucks desu but what you can't cure your fetishes. I'm mostly okay with the fetish now that I've reduced my ego as an act of self preservation, and besides, some bimbos are cute rather repulsively slutty.
>>
Those are fake balls
>>
File: 006_boxing_low.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
006_boxing_low.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>35983127
Im sure you know but my fetish is ballbusting

ever since i was born ive been fascinated with the idea of women hitting men in the balls. but you always see men hit men in the balls rather than women since they are taught to not to it. In other places i guess its more common to see women do it but that wasnt my experience, i only ever saw one friend hitting her friend in the balls. Then i met my wife when she was 13 and she explored this fetish with me and helped me to be perfectly okay with it. now we tell alot of our friends, have made some videos, have made some money, and she in turn is the perfect ballbuster for me. I dont think i could be cured and i dont wish to. busting my balls daily is A-OK by me
>>
>>35983409
where do you think you got the fetish from?
>>
>>35982718
Personal circumstances probably. Shota fags probably had mommy issues for instance.
>>
My fetishes all began as things that I felt threatened by when I was a young child. Ideas that made me a little bit insecure.
>>
File: tumblr_n4wuakRT0p1sn0ybqo1_400.gif (928KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4wuakRT0p1sn0ybqo1_400.gif
928KB, 400x225px
>>35983285
regardless it is pleasing to the eye, also i dont know which pic you were talking about, if you mean the ones hanging in the ceiling they are very real.
>>
Probably a mix of environmental/personal experiences and genetics.
>>
>>35982770
barashit is basically just ddlg for fags

>>35982718
what you're actually asking is "can we cure them"="can we standardize the human product"

the answer is yes but by the time we get that far we won't be human anymore and you'll be an emulated shitposter brain on a CPU somewhere
>>
File: 0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>35982718
My virgin girlfriend wincing when I put my dick in her gave me my fetish for inflicting light pain.

>tfw she said "Ouch, k-keep going Anon"
>>
I think it's mostly imprinting
>>
File: small_4953-balls-boxing.gif (547KB, 210x174px) Image search: [Google]
small_4953-balls-boxing.gif
547KB, 210x174px
>>35983459
I think i was born with it, i have no traumatic experiences or times where i felt any kind of vulnerability
>>
>>35982718
>Where do you robots think fetishes stem from. Do you think you are born with them sometimes?
Sexual immorality, corrupting of your sexual desires and your addiction to them. You start to want to crave more and more intense stimuli so you resort to even more abominable things like anal sex, then rape, etc, etc. Like a drug addict who starts out smoking meth but then injects it or mixes it with other drugs.

Anyone else who says anything other than what I wrote above is wrong.
>>
>>35982718
I think they come from early childhood. Freud was right.
>>
File: tumblr_n384kxJYia1t0pq30o7_500.gif (745KB, 450x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n384kxJYia1t0pq30o7_500.gif
745KB, 450x244px
In response to alot of these "i feel like it can be developed" i agree and i also think gay can be developed. Maybe some men would have been raised and loved women but their dad walked out on them or an uncle made them feel like a sissy...that developed them to crave that moment again or to find that male figure they never had in life. I dont think its all just born gay but i imagine a huge portion is. but oppositely people think fetishes are a result of trauma or some messed up connection but i think you can be born with it. A gal i talk to used to draw people in bondage at school at just 5 years old and never saw anything wrong with it. even tho teachers told her to stop doing it
>>
I think they are born by relation to pre existing biological urges.
For example, I'm not into ball busting, but I love tits. That bitch in the OP has nice tits, so if I saw a video of her punching balls I'd still fap, cause of tits. After fapping to that kind of video several time, I could probably fap to ball busting even without the nice tits. Average tits or clothed could still do the trick, cause I'm already used to that fetish.
>>
It depends Imo

My mom is super affectionate and likes to cuddle with me, and I think that's why I have a momcest fetish

But i remember having a weird attraction to feet since I was a child. I'm talking age 4 or 5. Nothing triggered it that I recall
>>
File: Ze5NMj7.gif (942KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ze5NMj7.gif
942KB, 400x249px
>>35983702
>>35983702
I would agree to a certain extent, it doesnt happen to everyone.

Ive always enjoyed ballbusting and it stops there, im not into castration or mutilation, it just starts and stops there. and i think they can be taken away. my lady friend is a lesbian....until her and her bf had a 3some with another girl. not she hates the idea of having sex with a woman
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.