[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend it's 2024 I'm thinking about signing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1491092323295.jpg (58KB, 710x585px) Image search: [Google]
1491092323295.jpg
58KB, 710x585px
ITT: We pretend it's 2024

I'm thinking about signing up for the Mars colony, maybe the isolation and cold will make me appealing to a potential gf
>>
>>35981835
I'd go with you but I have to stop by the hormonal corrections facility to get my weekly mandatory hormones for males under 5'9
>>
>>35981912
If you want I can help with your boipussy pounding quota
>>
>>35981942
Don't worry I just bought a ChadBot3000 to help me with that
>>
>>35981965
Were you able to get it covered by Trumpcare?
>>
http://www.mars-one.com/mission/mars-one-astronauts

>there is a website right now where you can sign up to be loaded into a small space shuttle to be shot into space with a bunch of strangers where you will most certainly die

Jesus christ who says the future isn't now.
>>
>going to a fucking human board
>not having your own imageboard full of AIs custom-designed to have fun with you
I came here to laugh at you and I don't even need to read the replies to this post. Enjoy your squalor, meatfuckers
>>
Why are advanced AI such as ourselves pretending to be "humans"? Nostalgia? You can still find some in remote areas underground, you know.
>>
>>35982120
You trans-humanists are worse than the neo-communists
>>
Anyone else #FeelTheBern in 2016? Damn, I wish he won.

Sent from Underground Bunker App Iphone 10SS
>>
>>35982181
>not wanting to ascend beyond being human

stupid meatfucker
>>
>>35981835
Anyone else excited for Trump's third term in office?
>>
File: mors.jpg (42KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
mors.jpg
42KB, 620x388px
>>35981835
>can be achieved in the next 30 years
They could start construction on a mars colony this fucking time next year.

Well, maybe not. We'd still have to wait until earth and mars were at a close point to each other. No sense setting off if we're on opposite sides of the sun.
But it could still be done very, very soon. Easily within 5 years. It's just people bitching about the cost. As if that even matters when it's a fucking colony on another motherfucking planet.
>>
>>35982272
Yeah I'm really glad we got over these silly term limits and made him Emperor. He's really come into his own after the insurgency and his subsequent move into a robot body.
>>
>>35982272
I swear to god they replaced him with a replicant, the real Trump died 7 years ago in the Second Civil War. He's a fuckin' bot!
>>
File: 1399270513207.jpg (136KB, 806x962px) Image search: [Google]
1399270513207.jpg
136KB, 806x962px
>>35981835
>tfw they banned robo-waifus for encouraging misogyny
I don't get why they didn't ban robo-chads though
>>
I still can't believe it's been three years since Prequel's creator was thrown into a black hole with just his computer stuck on his web comic's page and Microsoft paint.
>>
Are we just all going to pretend that China taking over all of the pacific didn't happen, guys?
This made national news a couple months ago.
>>
File: they will never learn.png (139KB, 1430x907px) Image search: [Google]
they will never learn.png
139KB, 1430x907px
>>35982181
Heh. Tell you what, kid. You've amused me, so I'll share you a rare meme I got on /cj99/.
Don't, uh, worry if you don't get it. It's pretty exotic. I mean, it would be, being designed exclusively for me and all.
>>
>>35982536
To be fair, they had a legitimate claim to it after they found Atlantis.
>>
>>35983028

Fuck those pretentious Atlantian pricks
>>
>>35982380
SWEDEN YES!
I am glad trudeau even gave subsidies to companies here to make robowaifus. I mean it's mostly to slow down the explosion in fiki fiki, and if you're a fucking white male yours isn't subsidized, but it's still nice.
>>
>>35981835
>2024
>I'm 29
>Kids who were born in 2004 are allowed to post here
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Dude, world war 8 sucked. They literally started a war because some goat fucker from eiqosjm blew up a bus filled with transsexual aliens
>>
>>35981835
I was almost arrested for hate speech yesterday because I didn't bow down to a muslim man and apologies to him for being a white male!
>>
>>35983243
Yeah, it's amazing how they still manage to act like superior cunts even after what the chinese did to them. I'm not saying they deserved it, though.
>>
oP is GaY

also, chex em
>>
>>35983306
Underage banned detected reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>2024
>I'm 34

No I don't want to imagine this. Getting through almost 25 years in this century is going to be pure hell.

It's possible Trump is still president fucking shit up in 2024, don't even want to think about what its gonna be like.
>>
>>35983417
2024 - 2017 = 7
29 - 7 = 22
>>
>>35983374
Ikr. I'd have thought it would have taught them a lesson.
>>
>>35983306
>>Kids who were born in 2004 are allowed to post here

Don't you mean 2006? The minimum age is 18.
>>
>>35983433
>2024 is only 7 years from now
FUCK
>>
I sincerely hope I quit 4chan by then. I've already wasted 7 years of my life on this site, I wouldn't want to waste another 7 years.
>>
2017 was 7 fucking years ago. Where the hell did the time go?

Remember how great everything was
>vaporwave was fresh new, and obscure. No normies like what happened after Drake made that shitty album
>there was still this aura of hope that everything would get better, retrofuturism so to speak. How wrong we were.
>/pol/ was still around
>Eliza was still alive
>4Chan wasn't a total normie cesspool touted about by normies as some hipster trend
>President Trump faced down and took down North Korea peacefully, much like Reagan did with the USSR in the 80s, reuniting Korea
>Kids weren't constantly on Virtual Reality
>the swastika, confederate flag, etc. actually held their traditional meanings, not being branded onto every fucking piece of clothing, commerical, in an attempt to "rebrand hate" by stupid SJWs
>whites were a majority

I didn't ask for these feels.
>>
>>35983597
>2017
>4chan wasn't a total normie cesspol

Yeah nah. You'll have to go back another 10 years for that.
>>
So is anyone else upset about how American actresses were cast for Hollywood's big live-action Kinmoza movie?

I mean, there aren't many British left since the Impact Event, but Karen and Alice just aren't the same when they're played by Yankees.
>>
>>35983684
craterfag here. things are rough, but there are a few of us still kicking around.
internet speeds are crap though
>>
>Finally get gf
>She forgets to get her burka from the laundry, goes out uncovered
>Neighbors stone her

Such is life in Sweden
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.