[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else get crushes on girls in their class ridiculously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: lCzG4HR.jpg (346KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lCzG4HR.jpg
346KB, 900x1200px
does anyone else get crushes on girls in their class ridiculously easy?

like i just caught the feels hard the other week. we're doing a project together. she's qt as hell and has been complimenting me on how good my work has been [which sounds weird i know - it's her second time taking this class and she has some authority]

and my stupid brain really just wants to marry her forever now. and that just makes me horribly depressed cause what a bullshit thing to even think

god fucking dammit
>>
oh and btw she's in a sorority [but seems much cooler than the usual type] and i'm posting on r9k so...yeah
>>
>>35981837
Are you going to say hi to her tomorrow?
That's the real question.
>>
>>35981855

nahhh. no point. just going to make myself sadder
>>
>>35981813
very qt OP, you sound like a hopeless romantic! you should talk to her more!
>she's in a sorority
there's always the off chance that she's only in it because it looks good on a resume. maybe she secretly has shared interests with you.
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>most of them are married or have a boyfriend at community college
>fall in love after they say they like my shirt or hair

I need to be in a university already
>>
>>35981813
That girl is so long it's creepy. Not to mention her dark eyes. I bet she's wandering the forests right now
>>
>>35981961
I never noticed that holy shit. her arms must be really long or that gun is much shorter than it looks
>>
>>35981923
It doesn't change, anon. I'm in university and I imagine life together with every girl that talks to me. Every single one has a boyfriend too. Normally this is no big deal since no girls talk to me but everyone on my floor is a social butterfly.

>mfw getting invited to lunch by females and I feel like dying from awkwardness every time.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>35982143
there are more singles I know that for sure. Here you can't even tell who is 18 or who is 28.

>tfw only guy in science classes
>get invited to hooters as a the only guy
>haha you're like our pimp for our class, the only guy with 20 women

STILL A BETA KEK...THEY DONT KNOW THAT THOUGH OR MAYBE THEY GOSSIP ABOUT ME
>>
>>35981923
>>35982190
>>35982143
when you have low social value people can sense it, you have to overcome at by being aggressive and asking girls out all the time
>>
This thread gives me hope because my preference is autistic robot types and whenever one looks at me in class I pray that he's planning our wedding. Or planning to kill me
>>
File: 1490568449844.jpg (14KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490568449844.jpg
14KB, 208x199px
>>35982213
I'm not joking when I say they are taken...I literally have a class full of married hoes
>>
>>35982213
If I have low value, why do they keep talking to me? Pity? Fuck why do I get bad feels when good things happen? I just get stressed out when I'm around the social groups, even as someone that was actually invited.
>>
>>35982311
>Fuck why do I get bad feels when good things happen?

depression and disappointment
>>
>>35982311
>low value
what is this meme? do robots really believe women arbitrarily assign value to random men they don't know?
>>
>>35982458
Sounds about right. Should get some antidepressants I guess.
>>35982474
I was just responding to the other anon's assessment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.