[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may disagree with what he did, you may hate him on a personal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
You may disagree with what he did, you may hate him on a personal level, but Elliot Rodger made his mark on the world, for better or worse.

He was a unique individual, and uniquely took his cause to the level of massacre.

When you think of killers and their motive, people can point to Jihadis, Political terrorists, Child abusers, Financially motivated hitmen etc

Elliot opened a new chapter
>>
>>35981332
Autist who sperged his final grand sperg? Pretty sure Dylan, Eric, and Cho already beat him to the punch. And Cho went all out too, he wasn't fucking around.
>>
>>35981332
what chapter was that?
>>
>>35981365

Cho was a drooling retard, Elliot has class and intelligence.

>>35981370
Virgin/sexually rejected killers
>>
>>35981442
>Virgin/sexually rejected killers
eric, dylan and cho were almost certainly all virgins and they were all rejected for the most part, especially by women. cho was probably more extreme in his isolation than the other three.

elliot didn't really do anything new except complain solely about his virginity but many others were virgin killers before him.
>>
No one even remembers him anymore

Even the sandy hoax fiasco is more remembered
>>
>>35981508
Eric and Dylan? I've seen videos of them talking to friends, even girls! So how could they possibly be comparable here?
>>
>>35981332
Elliot didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>35981332
>Elliot opened a new chapter
Amazing
>>
>>35982080
he also didn't do anything right.
>>
>>35981332

no one remembers this faggot except the retards here on /r9k/ who glorify him over his petty struggles and the families of the people he killed.
>>
>>35981332
Dude, he was defeated by a locked door. He's like the least-competent mass murder.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.