[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the deal with Nintendo's new console? I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1490374849951.jpg (43KB, 803x798px) Image search: [Google]
1490374849951.jpg
43KB, 803x798px
what's the deal with Nintendo's new console?
I feel like I'm missing out, but there's literally none in stock and haven't been any in 50 miles of me since it was announced

Am I really supposed to pay $500 for a pre-opened box, and no chance at a refund or RMA?
>>
>>35980905
>I feel like I'm missing out
Missing out on what? A under powered console with badly designed cheep hardware that doesn't work or brakes. A console that only has one game worth playing that you can't get elsewhere (Zelda), And the only future release that might be worth it is Mario. As if they're not going to crack the emulation soon enough either way.
>>
>>35980905
Nintendo has a nasty habit of purposefully understocking to make it look like there's more demand than there is.

And the Switch is shaping up to be a good secondary platform, not competing with others but complimenting them, so even if you have an Xbox or PlayStation already it's a valid purchase.
>>
>>35980905
Just wait anon it'll be in stock soon

>>35981030
Lots of indie games are coming to the switch
The switch itself is well designed even if the base is garbage
>>
>>35980905
>50 miles
You serious nigga?
I drive 50 miles one way to get groceries every week.
Just make the drive.

Also the switch is pretty cool. BoTW is one of the best gayms I've ever played.
>>
>>35981030
You can get zelda on wii-u and on cemu (wii-u emulator). Granted, the emulator is a little way away from being fully playable, but they're making fast progress (so fast, it's unheard of with other emulators).
>>
>>35981329
I live around a large US city and have called every gamestop/best buy/walmart around for a month now and they never have any in stock
literally none in the city, none in the suburbs

IDK who's getting all of them
>>
File: Paya.jpg (217KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
Paya.jpg
217KB, 717x900px
>>35981379
I'm driving around buying all of them.
You snooze you don't get to lay your hands on my wife Paya.
>>
>>35981030
missing out on the games
I've already had most of Botw spoiled for me because it's literally everywhere
every plot twist and neat mechanic has been dissected to death at this point and it feels like I won't enjoy it anymore even if I get it

kind of like how it was with undertale, couldn't afford to buy it at first, everyone went apeshit and ruined it for me, and by the time I bought it, it played like shit, couldn't enjoy it, and got a refund
>>
zelda runs on wee you better anyway I heard
>>
>>35981412
you are the worst kind of person
>scalper
>waifufag
rot in hell faggot
>>
>>35980905
It's the usual post-launch shortage. A year from now there will be a huge surplus of Switches in stores, since by that point the honeymoon will be long over.
>>
>>35981443
who has a Wii U?
I tried to get one of those too, but they were sold out when I tried
gave up and lost interest after a month or so
Looks like the switch is gonna be the same, I'm gonna miss out on the early fun and only get to the party when everyone's sick of the gimmicks and stops playing
>>
File: 1490993331526.jpg (45KB, 351x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490993331526.jpg
45KB, 351x477px
>>35981443
Go enjoy your life and hang out with your friends normiefag.
>>
>>35981471
who the hell said I was a normalfag?
I'm just a robot trying to get by and play games to avoid suicidal thoughts
I'd say you're the normalfag if you have enough money to keep buying switches to keep them out of stock
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.