[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waifu is starting to hit the wall >she's not as pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
>waifu is starting to hit the wall
>she's not as pretty as she used to be

Why is this world so cruel bros
>>
File: sense offender.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sense offender.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>35980653
sense offend scum by order of the tetragrammaton council i here by charge u with
sense affence u commited a feel crime and ur punishment is death how do u plead
>>
>>35980653
If deteriorating looks of your partner due to age make you so depressed, you're the ugly one.
On the inside.
>>
>>35980834
>partner

What board do you think you're on right now
>>
>>35980953
Well, fictive 2d girls don't change with passage of time so it was my first conclusion we're talking about real-life waifu here.
>>
>>35981092
yes but that doesn't make her a partner you mongoloid
>>
File: 78778.jpg (236KB, 793x1028px) Image search: [Google]
78778.jpg
236KB, 793x1028px
>>35980653
>not finding pleasure in her looks fading as she never loved you anyways

not going to make it
>>
>>35981347
shit taste in waifus baka senpai
>>
What? How does your waifu age? Mines been 13 for the past decade.
>>
>>35980791
>scum
I detect anger in your voice
*gun-fu's behind you*
you're days of feeling are over
>>
>>35980653
>waifu
>using the term waifu to describe something that ages
>using the term waifu to describe SOMETHING THAT FUCKING AGES AND STOPS BEING PRETTY
>SOMETHING REAL
>CALLING YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND/WIFE YOUR WAIFU
>ON A FUCKING ANIME FORUM
fucking KIILL YOURSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW PUT A FUCKING NOOSE AROUND YOUR NORMIE TUMBLRSHIT NECK AND SNAP IT

YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM, YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMALFAG, AND YOU DESERVE NOTHING

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TAKE OUR FUCKING LANGUAGE AND MEMES AND OUR PURE LOVE FOR OUR WAIFUS AND PERVERT THEM AND BUTCHER THEM TO FIT YOUR DISGUSTING NORMIE WORLDVIEW

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>>
>>35982502
>normie
I think you should leave aswell.
>>
>>35982555
>le "if you use normie youre a normalfag meme"
board culture and vernacular fucking changes, dipshit. normie is a perfectly acceptable term, it was here before the /pol/ explosion and it was even in use before the plebbitor invasion really ramped up. It's perfectly fucking acceptable to use the term normie. It doesnt fucking make sense to call someone a fag for having a gf, hence why normie works better when discussing hasgf slime.
>>
>>35982502
when did I ever say she was my girlfriend or wife you spastic retard
>>
>>35982599
You had your chance, but my trips beat your dubs. See ya later kid,
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.