[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't women think logically and with deep insight? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why can't women think logically and with deep insight? Why are they such irrational children?
>>
Because they dont have autism

originali
>>
Maybe you aren't looking in the right places.
>>
>>35980627
name ONE woman that could think logically

protip: you can't
protip: it's not because they don't exist
>>
>>35980627
They can and you're just a fucking moron.
>>
>>35980715
No they can't. Too busy virtue signaling and giggling about materialism.
>>
>>35980627
Women have not contributed anything to our society. Women are objects and deserve to be treated as such. Can you name a single female philosopher, scientist or artist? I certainly cannot.

tl;dr:
I fucking hate women.
>>
Girls aren't genetically fit to be intellectuals, it's not in their nature. Sure some may appear to be smart and do good academically and in the job market, but 98% of them are just whores.
>>
>>35980696

to be fair your post basically the equivalent of virtue signaling around this place

that said I do think women are very rarely capable of logical thinking
>>
WHY

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING ILLOGICAL??
>>
they can think logically

however, they aren't naturally inclined to do so

they have to overcome their own nature to do it, which is a thing that can happen
>>
>>35980627
>why are 90% of the human population completely clueless

Fixed that for you
>>
I don't get it desu. Men usually use logic to dictate proper responses, but when a woman hears something they don't like they let their emotions take over.

For example
>be me
>be sitting next to Hillary Supporter girl
>Say "Donald Trump 2016" jokingly
>she walks up and gives me the bird
>do the same but to a guy
>says "Um... Ok."
>goes back to whatever he's doing
>>
>>35980891
There's a system built into a women's brain whereby she's at once totally insecure about every little thing, but simultaneously she feels incapable being wrong.

>Is this dress going to get me Chad? I'm so unsure!
>Am I a dumb superficial cunt? IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>35980742

You're more then likely a NEET so shut the fuck up and don't talk about other people being useless you absolute retard
>>
>>35980758
desu that's just like most men. A small minority go on to become academics and even less become intellectuals, but most work menial jobs and have bland, uninteresting ideas.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.