[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spoke to my mum about uni >told her I'm not going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1413908266328.jpg (585KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413908266328.jpg
585KB, 1200x800px
>spoke to my mum about uni
>told her I'm not going to do next year
>said I'm going to look for a job
>waiting till I get next loan payment then gonna use that to get by till I find a job

Finally not gonna have to go to that hell hole anymore, my mum doesn't really mind either cause she only wanted me to go to get the loan money so I didn't have to wageslave straight away

Anyone else have any luck getting jobs?

I can't wait till I have enough to rent my own place
>>
im doing the exact same thing. i cant offer any advice but i wish you luck.
>>
>>35979681
>wage slaved for years
>now at 27 finally finish community college and get to a uni
>thank god

Yeah being around all these normalfag kids sucks, but i'm so glad i'm not wageslaving anymore.
>>
File: C5w3VMGU8AE21rA.jpg (36KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
C5w3VMGU8AE21rA.jpg
36KB, 800x430px
Use your loan money to hire an assassin to kill your mom so that you can inherit the house and begin your new life
>>
>>35979681
>tfw want to do this
>failing classes
>don't know what to major in
>going to college just for the sake of it
I'd do it for a semester but I think that would mean I have to start paying back my financial aid. Fucking might have to just be part time instead which would still suck.
>>
>>35979765
Thanks, can't wait for a stable income, sure I'll be wageslaving but I'll get into a routine, sleeping normal times rather than sleeping from 1pm-1am

Also might meet some people, all I do ATM is go into uni, leave halfway through the lesson and go home, hate it at uni and haven't spoken to anyone

Plan to get a job, save up, get a raise so I earn enough to rent my own place and buy what I want without bring judged, can also go abroad more
>>
>>35979837
House is rented, parents don't have much anyway, also I'd get kicked out if lease holders died
>>
>>35979855
I'm also failing, failed 2 classes, got a warning saying my attendance is less than %25 and they asked if I still wanted to attend the uni
>>
Stay in school kid. The only jobs you can get with a high school diploma are hell. You'll get overworked and abused for the least possible amount of money then fired and thrown away with no regard. It's not going to pay enough for you to rent your own place. You'll be trapped living at home with your mother wondering why exactly you're breaking your back at work if it doesn't even let you support yourself.

Get a degree instead, and a nice job that'll let you sit down inside of an air conditioned building with the pay and benefits to allow you to survive.
>>
>>35979971
I'm on my way to failing my 2nd class right now. Could fail 2 more classes if I'm not careful.
>>
File: 1490885468351.png (378KB, 599x481px) Image search: [Google]
1490885468351.png
378KB, 599x481px
>>35980030
You don't even know what meme degree OP has yet
>>
>>35980030
Already thought it through

Also UK here so I got a degree from college after highschool in engineering, I'll be living at home at first but my long term goal is to move out, but even on basic wage I'll be getting 2-3 times more than when I was in uni

Also plan to go to Japan every 3-4 months whilst I'm at home so I have something to look forward to
>>
>>35980084
I'm doing mechanical engineering atm at uni but I got one from college as well so it's not like I've got nothing
>>
>>35980084
Any degree is better than no degree.

Even a meme will open doors for you since many places just want proof that you're not braindead or poor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.