[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play Skyrim again for a long time >Somehow now everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 32

File: 1491168548827.jpg (30KB, 720x606px) Image search: [Google]
1491168548827.jpg
30KB, 720x606px
>Play Skyrim again for a long time
>Somehow now everything feels more political and emotional

If the Dunmer in the Gray Quarter feel so oppressed by living in a Nord city, why don't they just move to the island that the Nords graciously gave them to take shelter in during their crisis? There's more than enough room for everyone there, and even if they don't live in Raven Rock, there's plenty of land to make new homes in. After all, Nords are such shitty people that ANYTHING would be better than living in a city full of us, right?
>>
>>35979203
I've been playing Skyrim SE too bro. Did a sneaky khajiit this time. The politics and society in Skyrim is beginning to feel like modern day western societies. With the nords being whites who are finally ready to take back control of their lands, the thalmor being the Jews, US Media and authorities the Empire, and the rest of the races (Aragonians, Redguards, Dunmer etc.) Shitskins who as you pointed out, don't want to assimilate with the Nords nor want to fuck off back to their own lands or the designated lands granted to them by the grace of the superior race, the true owners of Skyrim.
>>
>>35979318
Sorry a bout the name. Didn't sage this thread. It was from another thread.
>>
>>35979203
Why exactly should they move? Why don't the Nords mind their own fucking business and leave them in peace or fuck off

If I came to your house and began fucking with you are you going to move now? There are plenty of other houses
>>
>>35979401
Skyrim belongs to the Nords, that's why. It's the Dunmer that should have to integrate or fuck off
>>
>>35979203
>us
Don't know why this made me kek but it did
>>
>>35979474
Skyrim belongs to those who inhabit it and it wasn't originally the Nords so no they don't own it
Again, if the Nords can't stop being the barbarians they are they might as well genocide them or act like civilised people and stop bothering them
>>
>>35979318
I think that's it. I don't know how they predicted how the political climate in the West, or America at least so well, but coming back to it I feel like I can sympathize with the situation a lot better. The strange thing is that everyone always thinks of the Thalmor as nazis, and I did too, but the way they act makes them feel like more direct and hands-on jews now.

>>35979401
It's not their home, it's a Nord city and a Nord country, and they have say on who is and who is not allowed in. The nords aren't going to fuck off from their own home. If dunmer think their living conditions are so bad and that they live under unbearable oppression, they're welcome to leave. If it's as bad as they say it is, Solstheim sounds like a much better option for them.
>>
>>35979580
If Nords conquer it and can hold it, it is theirs. They let the Empire in, and it fucked them and Hammerfell over, so now they're reclaiming it. They don't want genocide, they want the elves and the empire and the Thalmor to fucking get out. If a violent rebellion is what needs to happen then so be it.
>>
>>35979580
Dumb fuck the Elves got BTFO by the nords. They were all dead and Skyrim belongs to whoever can conquer it. Turns out the Nords won.
>>
they dun do nufn tho stop oppressing them
>>
>>35979580
Skyrim does belong to the Nords, it's not debatable. Technically it belongs to the Empire up until the Civil War, but it is still ruled by a Nord High King/High Queen, largely populated by Nords, etc.

>if the Nords can't stop being the barbarians they are they might as well genocide them

>If Nords are as shitty as I think they are, they might as well be way shittier than they currently are
>>
File: 63044243.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
63044243.png
220KB, 858x725px
I AM NORD, DESCENDANT OF THE GREAT YSGRAMOR, BRINGER OF WORDS AND HARBINGER OF ALL

I WILL FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE FIVE HUNDRED AND WALK THE PATH OF HEROES

SKYRIM BELONGS TO US NORD UPRISING NOW
>>
>tfw skyrim predicted the migrant crisis
>>
OP, that is a fault of bad writing and bethseda not planning ahead.
As for nords, you're a bunch of magic hating luddite retards and I'll be glad when vivec merges all your conscious souls into one being he then fucks like he fucks everything.
>>
>>35979816
I don't know Anon, it sounds pretty realistic after living through the past few years
>>
On Kyne's breath we ride.
>>
>>35979861
That's just bias and wish fulfillment on your part. You see the shitty half-assed writing bethesda did and fill it in with what makes the most sense to you, which, in this case is just boring skinhead stuff.
>>
>>35979816
>>35979965
you have my attention, elaborate on this being bad writing. I especially want to know what you mean by "skinhead stuff"
>>
>>35980025
It's bad writing because they just threw those dlc in there without thinking about their connection to the rest of the world on such a basic level like the OP is talking about.
Skinhead stuff is trying to implant real life identity politics into a video game because muh morals muh race muh whatever else
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (31KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
31KB, 400x482px
I like how despite being treated like shit, the Khajiit just kind of observe all this shit happening and don't give a fuck. Almost all Khajiits are just passing by Skyrim selling shit or, in the case of J'Zargo, studying to become a mage or whatever, ready to go back to Elseweyr as soon as possible. They even straight up say they hate the weather in Skyrim, and much prefer the desert.

The Khajiit are like the asians of this whole scenario. Shitty, thieving asians, like vietnamese ones.
>>
>>35980120
So you're saying Skyrim is racist, because it depicts refugees in a bad light?
>>
>>35980120
>roleplaying game has politics in it
HOLY FUCK, somebody hold me
>>
File: khajiit.png (267KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
khajiit.png
267KB, 1024x576px
>>35980144
The thing is, they deserve everything they get, and they know it.

>Why are you walking around outside?
>The Nords kicked us out because they think we're skooma dealers
>Sorry to hear that. What brings you to Skyrim?
>We got kicked out of the last two countries because we were dealing skooma. Do you want to buy some skooma?
>>
>>35980242
Wish skooma had any real effect in-game. Like getting dizzy or seeing things.
>>
>>35980274
There's certainly mods for it. The thing is, Skyrim has a lot of potential, but it isn't a great game on it's own. Mods make it really fun though.
>>
>>35980274
yeah i'm not sure why they just did it with sleeping tree sap and not skooma
>>
>>35980177
No I'm saying it's not racist and you just really really wish it was so you can have some mass media to cling to and feel good about yourself, when in reality it's just bethesda not knowing how to think ahead.

>>35980236
It doesn't have the politics you want it to though. It has basic, extremely simple politics. Something like new vegas does it better with actual ideologies and actual economic motivations for characters, skyrim is just, a joke.
>>
>>35980421
I don't wish it was racist. I wish it wouldn't be an SJW thing, which it is. The immigrants are always victimized in almost all forms of entertainment
>>
>>35980421
>Something like new vegas does it better with actual ideologies and actual economic motivations for characters, skyrim is just, a joke.

Hell yes. Obsidian writing team is GOAT, much GOATer than anything Bethesda has to offer
>>
>>35980446
It's not an SJW thing or a stormfront thing, it's neither. It's bad writing and people just project their own beliefs onto it because it has nothing to say on its own.
>>
>>35980421
>>35980446
It's neither. The Khajiit and the Argonians are a bunch of thieves and assassins, the grey elves are complete vagabonds, the Nords are a bunch of short-sighted retards but their motivations are mostly understandable and the Thalmor are evil just because. It's bad writing but it's neither SJW nor """skinhead""". Almost everyone in Skyrim is detestable and I think that is almost the point. You just join whoever you decide to, by roleplaying.

It's your choice, after all, to join the Empire or Stormcloaks.
>>
>>35979203
Well they can't all go to Solsthiem, it's not only too small but so covered in ash that they may as well rebuild Vvardenfell at that point
>>
>>35980539
The thalmor aren't evil just because, they're evil because their religion is true and their plans would actually work.
>>
> tfw cannot enjoy skyrim anymore after playing dark souls

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35980570
The Dark Brotherhood's religion is just as true
>>
>>35980590
They're all simultaneously true.
and yet the only things worth worshipping are gold and steel.
>>
>>35980539
The Thalmor are "evil" because it is their belief that mer were once primordial godlike beings who were tricked into becoming mortal by Lorkhan. They believe he created Mundus and humans as part of a pet project that he tricked other gods into giving up most of their influence to create. They believe that they have to destroy man and existence and return to their original forms. The Dunmer have religious reasons for being shifty backstabbing assholes as well.
>>
>>35980573
Get lock-on, combat at HUD mods. They don't fix everything, but they make it more enjoyable and more souls-y.
>>
>>35980617
as an ISTP/ISTJ I would say that the only thing worth worshipping is Hermaeus Mora
>>
>>35980625
I know there's a whole lore about it, but the way they are introduced as "le evil very bad nazi guys" in the game is fucking retarded. There is a whole civil war going on because of them and they are never even faced for real.
>>
>>35979318
I'd say the Empire is the EU
>>
I haven't even begun to delve into the KINMUNE shit, I can barely wrap my head around C0DA. I know she's some kind of mining AI from the future that got sent back, that's all I got.
>>
>>35980648
It's a shame forbidden knowledge doesn't have a market value.
>>
>tfw hate every race but imperials, bosmer, redguard, and breton

They've always been cool in my games. Nords were always a bunch of drunk retards and the others were just pricks
>>
>>35980654
I'll agree with that. Skyrim did a lot of things wrong, I don't think anyone can argue that. The amount of potential and universe it's based on still makes it enjoyable for me, even if I need a lot of mods for it.
>>
the empire is trying to get round 2 on the war with the elfs and everyone is quiting said round.
divide to conquer is what the elfs are doing.
i do not know what the next game will provide but i think it will be around a tower being disabled by the prisioner(like always) soo maybe adamantine( i think it shall be the last) or in valenwood.
i do not know which towers are still holding through
>>
I don't know how to feel about my current Skyrim run. On one hand I'm combining my two favorite classes and I'm having a damn blast. My Self Insert was a mage but I hate destruction magic and would always switch to a hammer, then regret it as my I'd easily out damage my companion and aggro the enemy. Now I'm a heavily armoured Hammer guy who uses Alteration, Conjuration, and Supportive spells on my companion. I feel like we're more of a team.
On the other hand, I'm really connecting myself with the Storm cloaks now. They're freedom fighters who value decentralization and breaking free from globalist control while keeping somewhat reasonable racist views. But I also know how shit it is that I now consider their racism not so bad and I know that they're doing just what the Thalmor want them to do. Weaken the Empire and prevent a real, unified threat from rising.
>>
Could the stormcloaks fight off an aldmeri invasion?
>Ulfric dialogues with galmar about how highrock and hammerfell won't ally with them
>>
You have to fight for what you believe in and defend your home and your people. Kyne will see that courage and help. She already sent a dragonborn for them, with that kind of power they'll succeed with or without the empire.
>>
>>35980740
Tower? U wat?

Hopefully it's about Crusading for elven/khagit lands
>>
>>35980849
If that's what Kyne has destined them to do.
>>
>>35980849
>Could the stormcloaks fight off an aldmeri invasion?
With the Dragonborn's support, the Stormcloaks should easily be able to genocide the elves.
And after Skyrim is truly independant, it will be easier to get others to ally with them.
>>
>>35980865
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Towers
>>
>>35980769
The Thalmor wanted the Civil War to happen, but their intentions were more about destabilizing Skyrim with war than it was about (probably) causing it to secede. That's why they clearly state in Ulfric's dossier that they don't want either side to win; they longer they fight, the weaker Skyrim will be
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (32KB, 282x261px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
32KB, 282x261px
>VIGILANT has a proper translation
>About to replay it on my new crusader character
>>
I can't get over how much of a fucking badass Pelinal was.
>>
>>35980960
Me neither. He's basically TES Achilles with a Templar look. What's not to love?
>>
>>35981035
He's also a robot from the future
>>
B-BAN VIDEO GAMES, QUICK
>>
>>35979203
these pictures arent funny you faggot
>>
File: 1488553208998.jpg (36KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
1488553208998.jpg
36KB, 480x426px
Question: can I play the Dragonborn DLC if I haven't played Morrowind? I feel like I'd be missing a ton of references and get spoiled. Apparently in Morrowind there's some really interesting character /v/ spergs about that wants to transcend reality or something.
>>
>>35981248
You could play it no problems, but the biggest thing about Dragonborn is going back to Morrowind. It's nostalgic
>>
>>35981248
Vivec or Dagoth-Ur, yeah. It definitely helps, but you don't need it to have fun. You can read up on them instead if you want, but it gets really fucking convoluted and weird, be warned.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Vivec_(god)
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Muatra

Fun fact: The spear he uses is Molag Bal's dick. They got married and Vivec bit it off after he gave birth to a giant sentient rock out of his asshole.
>>
File: 2eb.png (18KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
2eb.png
18KB, 527x594px
>>35981290
>it's nostalgic
Ah, crap. Guess that's what I get for being a filthy casual and quitting Morrowind when my sword couldn't hit shit.

>>35981366
>The spear he uses is Molag Bal's dick. They got married and Vivec bit it off after he gave birth to a giant sentient rock out of his asshole.

What the fuck. I've heard more coherent sentences from Hermaeus Mora worshippers.
>>
File: Ruddy_Man_fight_Vivec (1).png (78KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ruddy_Man_fight_Vivec (1).png
78KB, 400x324px
>>35981444
I'm serious. He also gave birth to many more children, all of which were hunted down by Vivec. The sentient rock he gave birth to hid in the sky until it decided it was time to attack, it then flung itself down on Vivec in his city, and he stopped it with magic. He kept it there suspended in mid air as a threat against rebellion. If they ever stopped loving him, the rock comes down and they all die. He then hollowed it out and turned it into an office building, which took away a lot of its mass. The rock came down eventually, and luckily only destroyed the city because the rock was now hollow. It was enough to trigger the volcanic eruption that destroyed much of Morrowind, though.

This is a picture of Vivec fighting Ruddy Man, one of the monsters that Vivec gave birth to and killed. It took the form of Molag Bal in the previous lifetime where crab people ruled the world.
>>
>>35981581
Okay, now you've convinced me to give Morrowind one more chance.

I'll just use Cheatengine to give myself 100 in Long Blade and be done with it.
>>
>>35981703
>cheatengine
People have forgotten what a console is.
>>
>>35981792
Oh, right. That works too.
>>
>>35981703
Glad to hear it! Be warned though, most of the crazy shit gets left out of the actual games because the guy writing it is a fucking psychopath. There's lots of other weird crazy stuff as well, a lot I don't know very much about yet. Visit lore sites like uesp and http://www.imperial-library.info/ for more.
>>
>>35980446
Immigrants tend to be treated with hostility throughout history in almost all human societies.
>>
File: C2s4g-zXcAAvcgy.jpg (52KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2s4g-zXcAAvcgy.jpg
52KB, 1200x675px
So exactly who would be the stinky looney liberals in Skyrim? apart from the Empire that might in fact be liberal globalist EU.
>>
>>35981949
No shit. What's your point? It's one thing to defend immigration through art and discourse, and another to simply acknowledge the realities of it
>>
>>35981991
>imperialism and globalism are one in the same
Actually, you're pretty much right there. The extreme success of imperialist countries has lead to the globalist society we live in, and far-right protectionist governments are responsible for the neo-liberal shithole we live in currently.
>>
>>35979203
Why do the Nords treat the Dunmer like shit? The Dunmer aren't blowing themselves up in any of Skyrim's cities. The two groups speak the same language for fucks sake.
>>
>>35979203
i wish the dwarves where still there, going through that abandoned dwarf city felt so fucking horrible.

Dwarves = Pajeets

WE WUZ DWEMERS
>>
File: avPo875_700b.jpg (62KB, 489x510px) Image search: [Google]
avPo875_700b.jpg
62KB, 489x510px
>>35982153
>far-right protectionist governments are responsible for the neo-liberal shithole we live in currently.
Spot the commie. There are no "far right protectionist gov", and Trump and some others things like the Brexit are actually the return of protectionism as a reaction against the shitty liberal/globalist/sjw nightmare that results in bloody multicultarism and unemployment. Soros, Zuckerberg, all those globalists are all liberals. And that's why they have to demonize the idea of nationalism and protectionism thanks to the good ol' nazism/racism boogeyman.

In our present reality, Trump is the return of the Nords (actual US middle class and the working man) against the Empire (hollywood, new york bankers), that is still very strong as the EU, but even as the deep state in the US.
>>
>>35982271
I mean, they're still around, they're just making up the skin on a giant sentient robot powered by the heart of a dead god.
>>
>>35982221
Because there are a shit ton of them in an important historical city, built by Falmer slaves that were worked to death.
>>
>>35982221
They're fucking cheating, lying, manipulative assholes. It's part of their culture and religion. They're also polluting what should be a proud human city with elf scum.
>>
>>35979580
The "natives" are long gone and the nords built every bit of infrastructure in the province. The dunmer had argonians as slaves and have been hateful to Nords since time immemorial. They then get given some of Skyrim's land rich in mineral wealth but still choose to shit up the historical and sacred former capital of Skyrim while forgetting that Nords in their homeland were lucky enough to not be killed while there.
>>
>>35979816
Vivec is no longer a god mate. You're back to worshipping the cruelty and savagery of the daedra.
>>
>>35980719
Imperials are my favourite race in game, I like that they BTFO the continent more than once and aren't colossal dicks about it, they just say don't be a cunt and move on.
>>
Skyrim is the worst game ever.
>>
>>35982419
Fine by me. By azura's star and azura's nipple, I always say.
>>
>spend hours fucking around in the character creation trying to make an appealing human
>always end up just making a slutty khajiit or bara argonian
>>
File: 1482951704086.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482951704086.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>35982667
>Bara argonian
>>
File: IMG_0510.png (982KB, 1048x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.png
982KB, 1048x590px
Reminder that the Greys are, unironically, Imperial spies. Pic related is found in the filthy Ash-bar in the Grey Quarter
>>
File: 1490308549557.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490308549557.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Talos spends decades uniting the empire
>Ulfric fucks it up in Talos' name

gg stormcloaks
>>
>>35982755
>implying the Mede Dynasty lives up to Septim's legacy
>implying Titus II didn't fuck up the hardest
>>
>>35982755
Mede dynasty is shit, the Empire is a shadow of its former self. He said so himself. Burn it down, make something new and strong and true.
>>
>both nazis and communists can only take the stormcloaks without betraying their morals
>liberals and conservatives can only take the empire without betraying theirs
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1173x1184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1173x1184px
>>35982667
male argonians are goat no homo
>>
>>35980682
Anon, what is this post
>>
File: 1490305700564.jpg (905KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490305700564.jpg
905KB, 1920x1080px
>>35982806
are you forgetting that Ulfric was tortured and brainwashed into becoming a thalmor plant
>>
>>35982875
Lore. From what I heard KINMUNE has to do with ESO lore. I never played ESO so I have no idea what even the fuck. Apparently KINMUNE was an AI developed in the future to mine asteroids that was sent back to the past. I heard something about it being locked in the Eye of Magnus as well.
>>
>>35982883
they call him an "uncooperative asset". He was an asset in that he started a Civil War and destabilized Skyrim. The Thalmor still doesn't want a Stormcloak victory, nor an Imperial victory
>>
>>35982283
The Empire isn't exactly multicultural, its run by Imperials and they make sure that the Nords in charge of running Skyrim are favorable to the Imperials. The Civil War is because the Empire is weakened and can't enforce its will like it used to. The Nords are just angry because the Imperials are trying to force changes on a land that's not their own.
>>
>>35982846
that's pretty gay js
>>
>>35983061
A stormcloak victory is still favorable to them. (((They))) pushed back the entire empire, and while they arguably also got btfo in the process too the fact stands that a bunch of nordic barbarians with no magic would get slaughtered by them on their own.
>>
>>35979318

I don't think they're comparable.

In Skyrim, it's made clear that the Thalmor want Ulfric Stormcloak to cause as much trouble as possible to dismantle the Empire. The game makes it pretty clear that a unified Empire is the best shot to beat the Thalmor later.

Donald Trump is not Ulfric Stormcloak, because Trump and white nationalists are not being controlled by some outside organization to cause trouble with the global regime. There is no "bigger threat" that is better face with a globalist agenda.

I know some people are probably thinking that Thalmor could be analogous to Russia, but I disagree. I personally think the EU and the globalist cabal are the main enemy, not Russia.
>>
>hurr Dunmer are niggers
Dunmer are infinitely more advanced than Nords and basically every other race except Altmer. Not to every Dunmer in the grey quarter has a job or even owns a business whilst all the dirty skooma addict beggars are human.

And most Nord cities don't segregate Dunmer, that's just windhelm. The real question is why Windhelm feels the need to do this when other, better, Nord cities don't.

>why don't they just move then
Probably because they all have jobs, property and friends.

What should actually happen is Dunmer and Nords should stop fighting and get rid of the real untermenschen, Argonians.
>>
File: 1490307545108.jpg (864KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490307545108.jpg
864KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone else enjoy the TES lore but hate bethesda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBqdycpDcLE&index=13&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzB-qocScD0wPA5twwi1IM5p
>>
>>35983296

Why do they segregate the Dunmer in Windhelm? Because Bethesda has no idea how to write. I'm serious. It would make far more sense logically for the Dunmer to ally with Ulfric Stormcloak and fight against the Empire together. There is no reason why this shouldn't be the case.
>>
>>35983296
You really mean to tell me you want to get rid of hot lizard boys in skimpy aztec clothing? There's something wrong with you.
>>
>Stormcloaks
>Anything but short-sighted barbarians whose brain is only big enough to think of m-muh tradition
>>
>>35983408
It's called not being a furfag.

Speaking of furfags someone needs to do something about Khajiit too.
>>
>>35983184
The Thalmor only devastated Cyrodiil, and that's all they needed to do to force the Emperor's hand.

Because of how cold and mountainous Skyrim is, the Thalmor have no chance of successfully invading with a reasonable sized force. If the independent Nords would wage war against the Thalmor, they wouldn't do it without the Redguards, who pushed the elves out of Hammerfell.

Furthermore, the Nords are overachievers: their culture favor manual labor and glorifies martial prowess. They also have a history of beating significantly more advanced Elven armies against overwhelming odds
>>
>>35983446
but argonians don't have fur
>>
>>35983446
HIST = CHIM, monkeymeat
>>
>>35983359
That's the general feeling people have, yeah.
>>
>>35983435
Bernie's manlet spotted.
>>
>>35983501
Argonians =/= hist, lizard.

>>35983499
Scalefags, whatever, same thing.
>>
>>35983435
Tradition and culture are more important than you realize. When someone tries to suppress your peoples' culture in their own home, whether it's on paper or in actual practice, you fight it.
>>
>>35983435
Stormcloaks are right but not for the reasons they think they are. Talos himself is one of the towers and suppressing Talos worship presents a true existential threat to Mundus.
>>
>>35983625
Two big meaty argonian cocks can pleasure your bitch infinitely more than your tiny nord peen ever will. You're just mad that the lizards have that much more sexual prowess than you.
>>
>>35983629
Conserving your tradition isn't bad per se, however tradition is all they can think about. Everything else they just smash with a sharp stick.

They're so short-sighted that they're working against their cause without even realizing it, the Thalmor benefit from the Empire being always weakened, since that means they don't have the strength to go against the elves.
>>
>>35983722
I'm not sure Argonians have cocks given they aren't mammals.

And if lizards in TES are anything like real lizards any penis they may have would be just a centimetre long stump.
>>
where were you when you finally took the Glarthirpill
>>
>>35983740
>it takes one sickly, barely standing elephant to take down another elephant, but a pride of lions killing an elephant? lol that's never gonna happen
>imperial logic
>>
File: 1467156512908.jpg (673KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467156512908.jpg
673KB, 1920x1200px
>>35983722
>>35983796
I think the Argonians are more closely related to trees than actual lizards
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>35983796
THICC
ARGONIAN
HEMIPENES
>>
>>35983740
> the Thalmor benefit from the Empire being always weakened
Yes, which is why they want to keep the civil war going as long as possible. A victory for either side would be a bad thing for the Thalmor on the count that this would allow Skyrim and Cyrodiil to stop fighting and start building up their own provinces.

Additionally there's something to be said for an independent Skyrim because the Thalmor's ability to enforce the white-gold concordat is very important to them preparing for a future war and for their ultimate goals. An independent Skyrim would really frustrate this effort.

>but a divided empire wouldn't be strong enough to fight the elves.
Hammerfell did it.
>>
tfw just realized I had a dream about being a High Elf last night
>>
>>35983874
>Hammerfell did it
Because they shifted their focus from the initial success in Hammerfell to a complete invasion of the imperial city. A diplomatic ultimatum ending the war was a much more profitable outcome for them than wasting more resources.
>>
>>35983914
What did you do in it, Anon?
>>
>>35979203
>the Thalmor are the Jews
>the Nords are the nationalists
>the Imperials are the (((Thalmor))) puppets
checks out
>>
File: Cycle of Mer Bullshit.png (119KB, 1452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cycle of Mer Bullshit.png
119KB, 1452x1200px
Remove Mer
>>
>>35983925
I'm not sure you understand.

After the Great War ended Hammerfell kept fighting all by themselves for another five years and won.
>>
>>35983974
Ulfric is literally a thalmor plant.
>>
>>35984088
People who say this either have no reading comprehension or just didn't read the Thalmor dossier on Ulfric and heard someone else saying it.

No, he's not a Thalmor plant. The reason the Thalmor refer to Ulfric as an asset is because he started the civil war which will weaken the empire while it lasts, not because an independent Skyrim would suit them.

What the Thalmor actually want is everything to stay just as it is at the start of the game.
>>
File: 1486952695949.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486952695949.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>35984157
>What the Thalmor actually want is everything to stay just as it is at the start of the game.
that and the Thalmor have been indirectly supplying the Stormcloaks with weapons and armor
>>
>Small Nord boy kidnapped as a young child and raised inside Thalmor territory as part of a project to weaken human races while also gaining their trust
>Taught a strict curriculum of magical and diplomatic/political lessons from a very young age, was intended to be used as a political asset for the Thalmor
>Relocated to Solitude in Skyrim as the civil war started heating up with the goal of making him into a kind of posterboy to calm the Nords down and make them lower their guard
>At some point he is sent to the College of Winterhold on a supervised trip for additional magical teachings and for public relations
>Sees Ancano destroy the Eye of Magnus, killing himself and the Arch-mage
>His view of the Thalmor is shaken and he runs away during the chaos
>He is now confusedly wandering Skyrim, overwhelmed by how different things are outside of the walls he was raised in, and starts to slowly discover what it means to be a Nord

Should I do it?
>>
>>35984207
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

>A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed.

And in case you haven't noticed the Thalmor also directly fight Stormcloaks. What they're trying to do is play both sides against each other to keep the war going.
>>
>>35984288
What sounds like more of a problem to you, through the eyes of a thalmor - another unified empire that a war with will cause at least mass casualties for both sides, or some of the fiercest warriors and founders of that empire fucking off to do their own thing because muh talos? Have you noticed how Tullius says he isn't sure about their peace with the thalmor yet Ulfric makes no mention of wanting to take part in another war in his speech? Or how Tullius wanted to execute Ulfric instead of having the thalmor jailbreak him which Alduin only did as plot armor?
>>
File: j'zargo.png (328KB, 278x500px) Image search: [Google]
j'zargo.png
328KB, 278x500px
>>35984272
Yes, fairly interesting, should be fun. (Way) More serious than the adventure I made, but mine was supposed to be a fantasy crime comedy (I also had multiple followers).

>good for nothing drug dealing Khajiit is sent to Skyrim to start a branch of a Khajiit Skooma cartel
>gets caught with enormous quantities of skooma and is sent to have his head cut
>during the execution, a dragon appears and all hell breaks loose
>flees away during the chaos and decides to stay in Skyrim to try and recover his drugs before the boss discovers he fucked up
>there is a civil war happening and a second coming of dragons, and with his limited knowledge (and care) about this he has to survive it all
>does all sorts of stupid shit and ends up into the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild
>starts putting together the whatever crooks and Khajiit he can find in his gang (J'Zargo, Kharjo, Cicero, Initiates)
>becomes leader of the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild, recovering his skooma and creating a major independent cartel
>tells boss to fuck off and stays as the kingpin of crime in Skyrim
>however there are plenty of assassins and psychos coming his way for the treason against the cartel

It was a stupid, Skoomaface type thing, but it entertained me.
>>
>>35984384
>fucking off to do their own thing
Except that's not what is happening. Were Skyrim to actually become independent they wouldn't just end all hostilities with the Aldmeri Dominion, as a matter of fact it's the Aldmeri Dominion that's the real enemy as far as Stormcloaks are concerned. As Ulfric and especially Galmar are frequently pointing out.

Additionally the actual goals of the Thalmor aren't simply simply dismantling the empire, the empire isn't even really their enemy. Mundus is their enemy and their true goal is to undo creation, which requires destroying all the towers - Talos being one of them. This is why I say the Stormcloaks are the better side as preserving the worship of Talos is objectively more important than any other considerations.

Ultimately a victory for either side would be a bad thing for the Thalmor and it doesn't really make a difference if they have to fight a unified empire or an alliance of former-imperial provinces in terms of the feasibility of winning the next war. However ending their suppression of Talos worship ASAP has got to be the priority assuming we're interested in keeping the universe together.
>>
File: 1490597426195.jpg (11KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1490597426195.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
is it a bad idea to talk to girls about elder scrolls lore
>>
Dunmer are the master race.
>>
>>35984710
the races of mer tend to specialize in a discipline, kinda like insects, except the Dunmer. They are especially talented mages, archers and thieves, but also good warriors. Dunmer are hard to beat desu
>>
*glues bug corpses together to wear*
OI
*slits own mothers' throat for brownie points in his religion*
HOW BOUT SOMMO DAT
*Legally hires government sanctioned assassins on rival familly*
SOOJAAARMAAAH
>>
Argonian: Males or females

Khajiit: Males or females?
>>
>>35984650
Yes it is you autist. Girls don't care about Elder Scrolls beyond "le lolz skyrim is so fun i love adventuring, i can't wait for skyrim 2 x3"
>>
>>35984547
>The Elder Scrolls V: Vice City
>>
>>35985013
b-but i thought it might be nice to tell them cool facts about it since they tend to like the game
>>
>>35984838
As a warrior-race Dunmer don't get enough credit given that House Redoran was able to mount an impromptu defence of Morrowind from Oblivion immediately followed by a super-Saiyan Argonian invasion after getting hit by an asteroid and a volcanic eruption without any help at all from the empire or from gods. The fact that Morrowind still exists is a miracle.
>>
>>35985012
Argonian dudes are great. I'm very biased because furfag but they're really hot imo, I love their voices too. The females were horrific, especially with the 200 cigarette a day voices. They got much better in ESO.

I like male and female khajiit equally. I do wish they had floofier tails though.
>>
>>35985042
they usually have only a surface knowledge of the game, chances are they only played once and never touched it again
>>
>>35980573
Play VIGILANT, it's a great Japanese quest mod with a 3rd act that feels very Souls-y while sticking to TES lore. The rest of it is great too. It just got a pretty decent actual translation so I'm gonna play it again.
>>
>>35985042
I'm probably more of an autist than you when it comes to the lore, don't cry anon. It's just that grills don't care about that at all and it makes them think you're pathetic for wasting hours of your life reading about these things despite it being like any other literature.
>>
>>35979401
>Why don't the Nords mind their own fucking business and leave them in peace or fuck off

Actually they do. The Dunmer's main complaint is that the Nords just kind of ignore them. Sometimes a Nord gets drunk and yells at them. That's it.
>>
>>35985137
fantasy-themed entertainment just appeals more to male imagination. I'm sure there's a non-cultural reason for it, but I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>all this Dunmer hate
Skyrim kiddies need to go. The Dunmer are based as fuck.
>>
>>35985221
get outr're city ya filty grayskin
>>
I'm surprised Sharpie hasn't shown up to tell us how great slurping argonian cock is yet.
>>
File: 20170402234518_1.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170402234518_1.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
strong thalmor

lazy screenshot
>>
>>35985221
Dunmer are SHIT
>>
File: altmer.jpg (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
altmer.jpg
98KB, 960x540px
r8 my altmer famicoms
>>
>>35985323
He's going to get hypothermia if you don't put some clothes on him.
>>
File: ordinator wojack.jpg (142KB, 854x1023px) Image search: [Google]
ordinator wojack.jpg
142KB, 854x1023px
>>35985293
Do you even CHIM, n'wah?
>>
I just found another fucking roach in my room. The most disgusting shit in my life, I hate them. I hate them with a passion.
>>
>>35985567
At least you didnt have hornets crawling through the walls like I did
>>
>>35985079
>floofier tails though
This 2bh, especially in eso. Posterior dimensions changes the tail size for male argonians, there's no reason for them not to have one for khajiit too.
>>
>>35985567
it's probably looking for sugar
>>
File: conan-the-barbarian02.jpg (616KB, 1782x2745px) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian02.jpg
616KB, 1782x2745px
>>35985193
What's the girl version of fantasy?
>>
File: Anne_Rice.jpg (128KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anne_Rice.jpg
128KB, 400x600px
>>35985807
Horror possibly.

For some reason gothic horror seems to be to women what high-fantasy is to men. There's probably a very Freudian reason for this.
>>
>>35979203
GLORY TO THE STORM CLOAKS!

JUSTICE!

DEATH TO THE IMPERIAL BASTARDS!
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.