[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find a tumblr account of a girl with a very taboo fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1483244938445.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483244938445.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
>find a tumblr account of a girl with a very taboo fetish
>she posts pictures of herself there
>reverse image search, find her modelling name
>from that, find a photographer of her who used her first name
>from that, and her public profile, her surname
>things really start pouring in now: private fb, private instagram, bf's instagram, linkedin, famous person she's obsessed with, band she's in, tv show she was on, etc.
>learn more details about her life
>she's in a dead-end job with no prospects
>every hobby she does seems to be to try and break into fame and fortune
>really just not that great
>even manage to find the building she lives in. It's a shithole.
>start to feel sorry for her

Anyway. Why do normies put all of their personal information online?

Pic half related, but not her.
>>
>>35978867

why are you being a creep
>>
>>35978867
What's the fetish?

of course it's not original
>>
>>35978867
I do this to every person i interact with. I must know everything about them.
>>
>>35978867
why you not posting her pic this is r9k not reddit u cunt also what was the fetish
>>
What's her fetish Anon?
>>
>>35978867
why don't you try to get to know her somehow anon? maybe using all that info you have on her you could subtly make her like you by pushing all the right buttons or something. i don't know.
>>
>>35978939
>>35978962
>>35978966
posting as a female on r9k
>>
>>35978939
>>35978962
>>35978966
Raceplay. If I posted her then a) I'd bet b& and b) I'd lose my source of this fetish because of you fags doxxing her
>>
>>35978867
What's the taboo fetish?
>>
>>35979023
So she likes to get dicked by googles?

You should be doxxing her then
>>
>>35979078
Pfft, that's normie tier. She likes white men.
>>
OP why the fuck did you even make this thread then...
>>
>>35979023
So she likes to watch like black/white men x-art basically?
>>
>>35978867
Good job, anon. This type of investigation is the easiest things in the world with facebook. It's all out there in the open for you to see, you just need to pull on the right threads.

Anyway, I think that the reason why normies put so much personal information online is

1. (and this is the main reason), for (You)s, for narcissistic amusement
2. for networking. in her case, that kind of networking may or may not help her find success with her quest for fame
3. to try to make their lives seem and feel more interesting than they are. social media, and especially "story"-oriented social media like snapchat, is a useful tool in "flexing" about life, the party they're at, the fun they're having, the money they're spending, whatever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.