[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drop out >neet loser >barely ever talk to anyone unless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1491119463136.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1491119463136.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>drop out
>neet loser
>barely ever talk to anyone unless they need something from me
>all i do is sit around hating myself and wishing I could do something right for once

I dont know what to do anymore. I just want to disappear.
>>
I've been doing this for years. All I do is play video games and come here to pass the day.
>>
>barely ever talk to anyone unless they need something from me
I used to desperately offer chips during lunch time or answers to homework/test in hopes of making friends.
I hope to die every single day. The only thing that's preventing me from offing myself is my little sister.
>>
>>35978934
I don't wanna do this for years anon I'll drive myself even more insane... :^((((
>>
>>35979152

I used to do similar things when in school. It was sad..
I would die too but I can't put my family through that..
>>
>>35979152
That brings up such strong feels for me. Hang in there anon
>>
>>35978846

Ask yourself first - do you want to change it?

If yes, just apply for a part-time job. It'll get you out of the house, you'll interact with people, and you may even get to talk to girls because they'll be your coworkers. Also a little extra money on the side. You'll still be able to do most of your former NEET stuff because you'll have a lot of spare time.
>>
>>35980842
It's tough to find work being a drop out but I will definitely try. i do wanna change this
>>
>>35980842
>Forgot to add a proper thanks anon
>>
how do you afford to be a neet loser? I'd give anything to be a neet. I can't even enjoy any time to myself because school and work are always looming as I fall further and further behind. I just want it all to end
>>
24 KHV Friendless truNEET HIKKI with Asperger's Syndrome

Why do people pretend I can still become normal?

I can't even talk to other people.
Robots like me should either be executed en-masse.
>>
>>35981805
I'm able to be a neet because I still live with my dad and he doesn't really care that I don't have work yet
Being a neet sounds fun and all at first and honestly, it is for a bit but then it just becomes a sad depressing cycle
>>
>>35981885
idk anon. people like to say we can "become normal" as some form of false solace.

However I'm sure you'll get friends soon stranger, just keep holding on
>>
>>35979275
Get /fit/

Orelijanio
>>
>>35982264
Been trying but have gotten lazy lately. trying again though
>>
>>35981977
I'm in a similar situation living with my parents. The problem with being a NEET like you said is that it is somewhat enjoyable for a time, but you eventually burn yourself out. My family owns about 100 acres of farm land so I think I'm going to give farming and raising animals an honest try. If it works out I'll be able to be self sufficient without having to rely on someone else (maybe a part-time job for a while, but that's the price I'll have to pay). Once I'm independent maybe I'll get around to working on my other personal issues.
>>
>>35979152
Same. I'd give gum to others in hopes they would return the favor in the form of friendship.

It never happens, it never will happen, it never will be remembered
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.