[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather stay alone for the rest of your life or be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0646.jpg (124KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
124KB, 960x960px
Would you rather stay alone for the rest of your life or be a beta provider to a used up 30 year old roastie?
>>
>>35978826
Beta provider so I can have sex. I've had prime teen pussy so I already know what it's like to have a girl find you attractive enough
>>
You virgins make it sound like any women over 30 is no good. There are lots of wonderful loving women at that age, roastie or not. 30 year old women usually have jobs and are mature and know what they want
>>
Beta provider but I'm not going to get emotionally invested, and treat our relationship as contractual
>>
Alone.
I'm not a fortune teller and biology is a cunt.
>>35978916
roastie plz leave
the fact that you're a "beta provider" as stipulated in the question presupposes that she isn't a "wonderful loving women," okay?
not even dealing with your female/troll proposition that they exist, that's not who we're talking about.
>>
>>35978826
beta provider, though my goal is hopefully to avoid that if I can
>>
File: 1480947107559.png (33KB, 148x226px) Image search: [Google]
1480947107559.png
33KB, 148x226px
>>35978916
>There are lots of wonderful loving women at that age
32y old anon here. Thanks for the good laugh.
>>
>>35978826
I just want a vagina and womb to give birth to my offspring.
>>
>>35978916
This. I don't get why so many robots are obsessed with muh virgin gf. Maybe they're all just pedos.
>>
>>35978996
Why laugh? They know what they want and are more realistic about their demands
>>
>>35979027
Previous partner count is predictive of likelihood to cheat and divorce.

Also, it's just fucking disgusting and has the potential to sour any moment spent together.
>>
>>35978916
Lmao fuck off.

qt virgin with a BDSM fetish or GTFO
>>
>>35979037
>ROASTIE PLZ GO NOW
reee
>>
>>35979027
Don't want some nigger's sloppy seconds.
>>
File: 1491061299134.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1491061299134.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>>35979037
""""""they know what they want""""""

but thats the exact problem anon.
>>
>>35978916

I think it's more that these women who won't even acknowledge that you exist when they are in their most attractive years all of a sudden, when their beauty begins to fade, they decide to try and settle with people like us (presumably, if they have some money) since the guys she is really into (IE: Chad) are not going to ever actually commit to her.

No one likes being the backup option. Sure, people's preferences change, but womens' main asset (Their physical attractiveness) is a depreciating asset once they hit their 30s, and they want us to invest in it anyways.
>>
File: IMG_0089.png (973KB, 601x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.png
973KB, 601x566px
>>35978826
Alone, no question.

Lieing to myself and thinking this resource sucking whore "loves me and respects me" is just demoralizing.

Sex isn't worth my dignity.
>>
>>35979037
>They know what they want
You'd be surprised.

>realistic
The word you're looking for here is materialistic, not realistic. If anything I can agree that at that stage you only meet 2 kind of single women :

- The single one with no children , still "living her life to her fullest" because "we're still young!". They are the ones spending their time on clubs with their fellow single sisters, laughing at men that are not as successful as they should be in their 30s. Worse if she has a top place in her work.
Amusingly enough I sometimes talk with women entering their 40s and when you hear them you feel like they have nothing but regrets even though they were professional successful.

- The single mothers who are looking for a man who will accept her children and her past. For better or for worse they will always find someone, possibly like you, to fill that role.
>>
>>35979258
You're on /r9k/, you don't have dignity.
>>
>>35979365
Nah senpai, I've got a little left. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point, but there's still some there.
>>
>>35978826
<24 year old qt virgin or dieing alone, anything else literally isn't even worth pretending to consider

>implying you deserve one
I don't care, I already am alone which means I can either win or stay baseline, becoming a beta cuck is only losing
>>
>>35979551
This nigga knows.

fuck u g00k
>>
>>35979037

>They know what they want

Yeah money and not having to work. Most of them already had years of experience as a wageslave and want the upper-class suburban housewife lifestyle of not having to lift a finger, can you provide that?

>more realistic about their demands

Yeah in that they wont be impressed because you got your own place and your own car, they talk shit because you don't have a mcmansion and you ride a shitty car instead of a german car AND have the money to buy them a car

Think for a second most of these women already lived with a deadbeat during their 20s so they are tired of eating cup ramen while pretending punk isn't dead, now they want nice things, expensive things

If anything you're better off with a younger more impressionable girl that can't tell you're just average at best
>>
>>35978916
>There are lots of wonderful loving women at that age, roastie or not.
Huh yeah, they're all 60+ friendly grandmas or happily married to Chad
>>
>>35978826
i feel strange relief and purpose in being alone, its like a middle finger to biology, it feels like the only thing that can be defined as meaning for human consciousness, everything else just seems like a lie, like were just puppets only following what biology dictates. i know there are no answers that everything just is because it is and in the end pain is all we can really feel and really deserve.
>>
>>35979154
This, they're exactly the kind of girl that excluded you from casual sex in your youth, while she was out having "fun" you were at home by yourself jerking off.

Now you're supposed to provide for her just so you can have her used up pussy and depreciated looks? This is literally more cucked than letting a pure gf have bbc. I'd rather die before I become some beta provide to a roastie whore who hit the wall
>>
>>35979056
>Previous partner count is predictive of likelihood to cheat and divorce.
armchair psychologist detected
>Also, it's just fucking disgusting and has the potential to sour any moment spent together.
this makes you sound insecure. any moment, really? you'll be taking a walk around the park with her and suddenly the whole day is ruined because you're picturing another man's penis?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.