[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have accepted the fact that I am ugly Anyone else? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: feels.jpg (43KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
43KB, 515x600px
>tfw have accepted the fact that I am ugly

Anyone else? How did you discover you were, indeed, ugly?
>>
Girls in highschool calling me ugly gave a hint

Also, mirrors
>>
>>35978102
the female school wretch was rated higher than me.
>>
>>35978102
Jacking off one day and caught a glimpse of myself on my laptop. It was sad day.
>>
File: 1490851636466.jpg (90KB, 773x773px)
1490851636466.jpg
90KB, 773x773px
when i stopped getting looks in public

14-20 would always notice girls looking at me whenever in public. sisters and sisters' friends would occasionally call me honey and tell me to act as their boyfriends in public and call me cute. sometimes would joke about taking my virginity
21-?? stopped getting looks, slowly slumped into depression realising that my face gets uglier and uglier each year that passes. forgot how to dress properly, gave up on hair and physique, gave up on women. sisters friends would ask me sometimes if I'm okay or something happened to my face.
>>
File: 1468272587399.jpg (4KB, 250x156px)
1468272587399.jpg
4KB, 250x156px
>>35978580
and i think it was around the time i started browsing 4chan and spent more and more time infront of a pc. I wholeheartedly think it was anime and /b/ that ruined my life
>>
I think the moment I realized was the day I spent a good hour trying to find the right angle and lighting to make myself not ugly in a picture I was going to use for a dating website. I finally realized the only good pictures of me was where my face was shaded.
>>
I avoided really looking at myself in the mirror too closely and I was never in pictures, so I didn't have to admit it for a long time. Then one day I had to have a picture taken of just me close-up and I realized how ugly and weird-looking I am. I just had to accept it.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (46KB, 466x349px)
IMG_0157.jpg
46KB, 466x349px
I've never considered myself attractive, whether because I'm ugly or because my self esteem is so low, it's buried in the core of Earth.

I still get looks and smiles all the time from women, but I always brush them off and ignore any contact.

I feel like I am above average and I could get something but I'm too socially and emotionally stunted to figure anything out.

I'll continue to float through my 20's and probably realize what could've been during my inevitable nostalgia heart wrenching flashbacks that break my mental stability on a daily basis.
>>
>>35978102
I think I always knew. I never thought I was good looking, and there wasn't a moment when I realized I was ugly.
I experienced the "girl looking at me" thing just once, I don't really know why she did that. She was a classmate and it was the first day at school after summer break. Maybe she noticed that I had longer hair than the last time she saw me. Anyway, nothing happened after that and no other girl ever looked at me with any kind of interest.
>>
Most guys live in denial. When you're a guy anything outside the top 20% (8/10+ in looks) is unattractive. Not a god damn thing you can do about it, all in the genetics/facial bone structure.

You're in luck though, you're a male. And as a male its socially accepted to be ugly, you just gotta become "manly" looking. Get big, grow a beard out and stop caring. You're a man, not a barbie doll.
>>
>>35978967

I like the shaved look better than having a beard. I feel sharp.
>>
File: ptosis wojak.png (12KB, 645x773px)
ptosis wojak.png
12KB, 645x773px
Since I first went to school and all the kids were cognitively developed enough to let me know (Grade 1?)

My family always telling "oh anon I barely even notice your facial birth defect anymore" didn't fucking help either. Pretty much everything about human beauty is based on symmetry, and my face is a fucking trainweck. It's scientifically impossible for me to be attractive
>>
>>35978102
>mfw Stacys used to make fun of my looks all the time throughout my public school life
>mfw no deformations or abnormalities, they just said I was ugly to everyone and that's all that mattered
>mfw even the ugly girls made fun of me
I have a butterball babyface, but I never thought it was ugly, just pathetic-looking... But I'll never understand why I got so much hate. I never messed with anyone. I was shy. Barely talked. I still am all those things, and I would've happily called myself ugly if it would've ended my suffering. I just don't understand why I was so outcasted. Because of it, I can barely get close to anyone.
>>
>>35978102
When I noticed girls giving me "that" look.
>>
>>35979297
They only did it because they were bored and thought it would be fun. What were powerful and negatively influential experiences for you with ramifications throughout your life were only forgettable moments of pleasure for them. But that's life.
>>
>>35978102
I am hot and good looking, but I am socially shy and terribly nervous in social settings with unfamiliar people and insecure as fuck. People mistake my autism for arrogance. Life sucks, good looks or not.
>>
File: 1491136699301.png (205KB, 445x386px) Image search: [Google]
1491136699301.png
205KB, 445x386px
>too ugly to have any kind of standards
>no one will never unironically think I'm cute or handsome
>no one will ever be attracted to me
>will never have a cute gf and cute kids

>missed out on young love
>missing out on current love
>will miss out on old love

>will never have sex
>will never get kissed
>will never get hugged
>will never hold hands
>will never be touched on purpose

>can't look my reflection in the eyes

>can never go back in time and develop some kind of interesting personalty to make up for my ugliness instead of cowering away from life and losing every aspect of a personality until you become the most bland scared mongoloid on earth that can't even hold a conversation or find a single thing in life that interests him
>>
>>35979576
Then trade with me. I'll take your good looks and you can take my ugly looks. Since life is so hard for you, I'm sure you wouldn't mind!
>>
File: CL1jRIcUsAAR-66.jpg (30KB, 512x384px)
CL1jRIcUsAAR-66.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>>35979830
I know that feel. I know it so well. I wish I didn't, but I do. Every day I see ugly as shit fat guys with moderately cute or even straight up pretty GFs. They're uglier then any neckbeard I've ever seen, yet they can do it, so why can't we? Why?
>>
>>35980062
Being boring is worse than being offensive. Someone will find the offensive thing alluring. Nobody likes boring.
>>
Never having women express interest in me and noticing how they refuse to even be friends with me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.