[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*line of 5 people forms behind you* What do you do in this situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ink_talkers3_09072011.jpg (350KB, 1200x2181px) Image search: [Google]
ink_talkers3_09072011.jpg
350KB, 1200x2181px
*line of 5 people forms behind you*
What do you do in this situation? esp when the screen is unresponsive.
>>
Try a couple more times. Turn to the guy behind me and quip "doesn't seem to be working for me," and go talk to an employee to get it straightened out.
>>
>>35978057
get my water bottle out because i didnt want the Lardass Drink anyway
i buy water from the local co-op because i dont want cancer either
>>
>>35978057
Who cares? Keep doing what you're doing. None of them are going to touch that disgusting fat loser with pit stains, jabbing his greasy meat hooks against the unresponsive screen.

You;ll be lucky if they even look at you.
>>
>>35978057
i'll try for another 30 seconds then give up if it still dont work
>>
Old people and children should be banned from using these. They aren't that fucking complicated.
>>
>>35978129
The best are the nigger kids who punch the thing instead of pushing with fingers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.