[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 22 >never drank in my life >never used drugs in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>tfw 22
>never drank in my life
>never used drugs in my life
>never been to a single bar or club
>never been to a single party or school dance.
>KHV never even been on a date ect
>no friends since 5th grade.

Is this normal? Am I really missing out on anything?
>>
>>35977916

>Is this normal?

It's definitely not common

>Am I missing out on anything?

If your goal is to live a normalfag lifestyle, then yes you definitely are.
>>
>>35977916
Wouldn't say it's normal, most people will have had more social interaction in their life than that.

As for whether or not you're missing out? Well that depends on you anon, are you happy living this way?
>>
>>35977916
But why? I'm a 26 KHHV and when I was 22 I spent many months being perpetually drunk, from morning to night. Now I don't drink that much anymore, but for example tonight I drank half a bottle of whiskey and I smoked the pipe. If I can't have at least this why even live? Well actually this shit doesn't make life worth living anyway.
>>
Pretty much in the same boat as you,OP.
Only thing i've done here is i've been to a bar. It's just a bunch of low life alcoholics. And bad hygiene
Don't fall for this bullshit anon. It's just a case of the grass is greener on the other side.
As long as you are content with yourself and can see the numorous flaws with all of these normie activities you're fine.
>>
>>35978427
Why do so many normies even go to bars anyway? I never saw the appeal of them.
>>
>>35978422
No reason really I'm not religious at all, and my parents were never super strict with me. Just have had no desire to I guess.
>>
>>35978427
as someone who's expiremented the normie life, I can say this guy is right. The only people you should be jealous of are happy people. And you can be happy doing whatever the fuck, plus most normies aren't happy at all
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 205x246px
>>35977916
yes you are missing out. don't let the reddit normies or delusional robots tell you otherwise

>you'll never be 15 and in love
>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now
>gotta get a good job
>gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken
>maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>you have missed out on teenage love
>>
File: 8e851362.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e851362.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>35980881

>you'll never sneak into her house late at night
>you'll never have those moments where it's okay to be young, naive, and inexperienced
>you'll never lose your virginity to another virgin, who is just as young and naive as you
>it wont be special and you won't get to explore each other in this sort of naive way
>it's no longer acceptable to be in a naive state at your age and what was once cute and innocent is now pathetic and shameful
>you'll never see her face light up when you ask her to prom
>you'll never make out with her in the halls
>you will never give/get a girls's jacket/necklace/watch to wear proudly during school hours
>you'll never get to sit and around with the person you like while waiting to be picked up
>you'll never feel the feeling of young love
>you'll never be able to go back
>life is past, your wasting your present just like you wasted your past, and your future will be the same way.
>you can't do anything about it
>you can't go back
>you can't go back
>>
File: 5190257102.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
5190257102.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35980949
>you can't go back
>you'll never get this feeling out of your heart
>you'll never be truly convinced by others that its okay to be a virgin in your 20's
>you'll never feel like you connect to someone who grew up in a normal environment and felt teenage love
>you have missed out on what was supposed to be a cornerstone of your childhood
>you'll never know the man you could have been had you mustered up a little courage years ago
>you'll never be able to escape this reality your naive, young, self choose for you all those years ago
>you're out of time now, what could have been salvaged eroded years ago
>you'll never be able to blend in with normies knowing this
>you cannot hide it
>you cannot hide it
>>
>>35977916
You're not missing out on anything. Others are trying to make you feel bad. It's your life, just whatever.
>>
File: 1241676512.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1241676512.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>35981106
>you cannot hide it
>you can only embrace it
>you still have your vidya
>you still have your animu
>you still have your 2-d
>you're a broken man, the man you could have been is long gone now
>you can still pick up the pieces of your former self and put them back together
>replace your heart with a mechanical one
>mountain dew is in your veins
>you are lord of your castle, and bottles of piss line your fortress
>you are not bound by the laws of man, you're a robot
>humanity has rejected you, but a life of NEETdom awaits you
>here there are no gfs, only waifus
>here there are no normies, only powerful wizards
>here you can be free
>here you can be free
>>
The problem with you faggots is that you romanticize teenage love. You're acting miserable because your teenage years weren't picture perfect like in the movies. It's actually not common at all. Most of the people I know never experienced this shit either. It's normal to get not get romantically involved with anyone until your early late teens/early 20s. Teenage love is not some integral part of the human experience.
>>
>>35977916
Yeah drugs are sick.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>>35981300
t. robot in utter denial
or
t. normie lying sack of shit
or
t. roastie whore
>>
>>35977916
If you're 22 you should at least try out getting drunk at home, even the most socially disfunctional of robots can accomplish and enjoy that.
>>
>>35977916
>Am I really missing out on anything?
yeah, not killing yourself
>>
>>35977916
>tfw 22
same
>never drank in my life
you should, it's nice, I'm ausfag so been drinking since I was 18, I don't do it all the time though
>never used drugs in my life
same
>never been to a single bar or club
same
>never been to a single party or school dance.
same
>KHV never even been on a date ect
same
>no friends since 5th grade.
grade 8 for me, I dropped out of high school
>>
>19
>brother threw party at house on friday
>made out with another 19 year old in car

am I going to finally get a shot at teen love?
>>
>>35982684
>implying that 19 year Old hasn't had sex with Chads 100s of times and hasn't been making out since she was 12.
>>
Give drinking a shot sometime. Didn't start until I was 20. Totally changed my life for the better, Obviously drinking causes problems, but it can solve a lot of them too.
>>
>>35982684
fucking normie scum, leave and never return
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.