[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate's girlfriend offering to take my virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1320480258335.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1320480258335.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
>roommate's girlfriend offering to take my virginity
>only requirement is filming it for my roommate
>she's cute
>she's told me all the things she wants to do to me
>but I hate cuckshit

What do I do, robots. Do I satisfy my principles or my dick?
>>
>>35977105
depends, is she hot
are you a virgin

do you know anything about Higgs boson
>>
>>35977105

>someone having your sextape

not worth it m8.
>>
>>35977164
Yes, yes, no

>>35977201
Even if it was going to be filmed so my face isn't shown?
>>
>>35977164
The higgs boson I believe is the smallest particle in the standard model. It gives other, larger particles mass? I'm not entirely sure
>>
>>35977264
How will you ensure what's on cam and what is not? If you have no big hopes in your career then fuck her hard, good luck
>>
>>35977264
Do it you faggot

you will have the most bad ass first time sex story

Think about it.
a girl asking you about your fist time
gee anon how was your first time

you answer, nothing special just cucking this guy and fucking his gf
>>
>>35977362
Oh, you don't believe me? Wanna watch the tape?
>>
>>35977392
see
fucking bad ass

she will watch the tape and get horny and star fucking you

you have already proved yourself to be alpha by cucking some dude and fucking his gf.

do it man this is your gateway to chaddom
>>
>>35977362
This faggot I am already fapping to this idea and pls do it you will never get a better chance
>>
>>35977201
/thread.

I know its tempting anon, but please take our advice. The risk is too great.
>>
>>35977105
Do it, then steal the tape or break the camera, or just do something to make sure you destroy it or have it in your possession
>>
>>35977264
Dude.

Free sex

Take it as a sign
>>
>>35977105
Don't participate in faggot cuck behavior
>>
>>35977105
Satisfy your principles. Reject sexual relations.
>>
>>35977316
>>35977724
>How will you ensure what's on cam and what is not?

I'm holding the camera so it should be fine, but you did give me something to consider. But it's too fucking tempting.
>>
fuck her then fuck her bf to assert your new dominance as alpha
>>
>>35978005
Sounds extremely homosexual
>>
>>35978302
It'd be gay NOT to fuck him anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.