[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An arranged marriage system along with socio culturally enforced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 443x332px
An arranged marriage system along with socio culturally enforced morals, family values, and monogamy would solve most of the problems of the western world, and save the left behind guys like robots.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: stepford-wives-1.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
stepford-wives-1.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
Women are too brainwashed to accept this now. The thought of a stable marriage terrifies them, see the Stepford wives.

The truth is, women ARE the focal point of any civilization. Once you corrupt them, it's over.
>>
>>35977209
True. Women have to be leashed if a civilisation is to persist. Best part is women are socially conforming nimals and if you feed them the right information- morality, values, religiousness etc and the rest of the women follow them, women will be perfectly content being part of the herd.

But if someone, say the Jews for example were to destabilise culture by promoting degeneracy and hedonism women will hog it up and the result would be a society in shambles.
>>
File: IMG_6653.jpg (262KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6653.jpg
262KB, 500x500px
>>35977022

>tfw you were born just in time to watch artificial wombs and sexbots destroy literally all value women have
>>
>>35977333
Nah dude it's more like
>TFW you were born in the time when misandry and female privilege is at an all time high causing the western society to return to primitive roots where only Chad's get to breed based on primitive female urges and other important genetic material even ugly robots may harbor dies off
>>
>>35977325
I don't agree that you need to "leash" women like in Islam or something.

What is needed is 1) regulation of entertainment so that degenerecy is not broadcast into every home and 2) a better education system that explains women's critical role and teaches them that being degenerate sluts is bad
>>
File: images.png (31KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
31KB, 454x324px
>>35977732
>T. Toastie
Your time is over, slut. Men will always be superior to you. The Jews let you free for a few moments but it's time to crawl back into the cage now.
>>
>>35978319
Brilliant reply there faggot. No doubt your political agenda will attract widespread support and be implemented successfully.
>>
File: images.png (21KB, 410x358px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
21KB, 410x358px
>>35978552
Seeing as how you're a toastie roastie, I will excuse your ignorance of the world as you fail to realise that the short lived, liberal period of female degeneracy has already begun collapsing on itself and our society is now faced with:
A) Cultural annihilation followed by replacement by a more conservative culture like Islam
Or
B) Oscillation of the political narrative from liberal to conservative resulting in the loss of whatever unnecessary and society destroying privilege western females have acquired possibly accompanied with a stricter enforcement than ever before in history.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.