[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally did it robots, I quit my wageslave job because I couldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 87686876.jpg (122KB, 765x767px) Image search: [Google]
87686876.jpg
122KB, 765x767px
I finally did it robots, I quit my wageslave job because I couldn't take my boss' shit anymore.

>take initiative and clock into work early to help a customer in need
>get berated and told not to do that
>try to sell an item to a customer
>get interrupted and boss takes over sale
>walk onto new sale and succeed
>bring it up to the front of the store
>get berated for not selling a larger basket
>get chewed out in front of customers and coworkers
>drop my radio, walk outside scream obscenities at the top of my lungs throw my nametag at a passing car, normies scatter in all directions
>drive home
>contemplating ending my life

tell me why I shouldn't end my life robots I have all my bills do and no way to pay them.
>>
>>35976489
bills due*
>>
>>35976531

thank you, in my haste and frustration I may have mispelled the word "due"
>>
>beaten by a job
Weak.
>>
>>35976555

>checked

I know, I should probably do a flip off a parking garage
>>
>>35976580
Just get another wageslave job.

Dont punch in early though because it fucks with SPLH.
You're manager is putting pressure on you because sales are probably shit and his sales are probably shit. But he's going about it the wrong way. more flies with sugar than vinegar or whatever that saying is.
>>
>>35976548
I expected you to tell me to fuck off but you seem like a nice person. I see as your only option to get a friend or family member to lend you the money or go to a loan shark. Or sell some stuff/ pawn it, like the computer you're using now. Sorry about the situation pal, shit sucks.
>>
>>35976489
You did the right thing. Well, not by getting into a situation where you had bills, but quitting was definitely the right thing. Now you need to get rid of the bills. Being homeless in today's age is really pretty good. You still have access to free food and water and you get access to shelter most of the time if you want it. You can spend all day on the internet and it's pretty much the same anywhere you do it.
>>
>>35976676
>>35976685
>>35976764

thanks my dudes, seems like solid advice.
>>
>>35976489
find another job
you seem to doing ok in your job
it seem like you boss just hates you for some reason
find another job
dont kill your self over those stupid fucks
>>
Who is in OP's pic?
>>
>>35977040
isaac newton

orgnao commento
>>
>>35977113

Thanks for truthful answer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.