[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right /r9k/? Is it transphobic for someone not to be interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: riley el caballo.jpg (66KB, 800x450px)
riley el caballo.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
Is she right /r9k/?
Is it transphobic for someone not to be interested in people based on their genitals (e.g. a lesbian who isn't interested in pre-op/non-op transwomen)?
>>
how did we get to this point? HOW
>>
File: 1485264052218.jpg (30KB, 293x463px)
1485264052218.jpg
30KB, 293x463px
>transwoman
>going after a lesbian
Isn't this just a straight relationship at this point?
>>
>>35976291
Can tell thats a man from the thumbnail, looks like fucking jake gyllanhall

Basically this whole argument comes down to prison-trans guys being fucking butthurt because lesbians have no interest in them.
>>
isn't it called sexual preference or does having preference make you transphobic
>>
I feel like this guy is just taking a piss, all his videos are rage-clickbaits. Even trannies can't be this retarded
>>
>>35976354
>>35976423
they're not even on fucking hrt
>>
File: CGbkmyWVIAEMUoa.png (365KB, 600x407px)
CGbkmyWVIAEMUoa.png
365KB, 600x407px
He makes an interesting point. If people can unironically say racism is only about skin color then sexuality is just about genital having.
>>
>>35976291
>she
w-whew
>>
Lesbians aren't lesbians because they don't like dick. You'd be surprised how many lesbians fantasize about getting raped by a man.
>>
>>35976291
Hello. On behalf of /lgbt/ I just want to say that we too keep getting spammed with threads about this abomination, and the overwhelming majority of us absolutely despise this subhuman as well.
>>
I don't understand the terms homo/transPHOBIC. Literally nobody on planet Earth is afraid of faggots.
>>
>>35976658
[citation needed]
you men are so arrogant, but at the same time so insecure. your disgusting, baggy gentials aren't so revolutionary. the smooth, internal vagina is superior in every way. honestly, if I ever got raped by a man it would be the last straw to killing myself.
>>
>>35976558
Not really.
Would you fuck a guy that looks like a girl? Would you fuck a girl that is manlier than you?
Now, would you buy an orange that tasted like an apple if you want an orange? Hell no, you want to taste an orange. Now would you do it if you wanted an apple? Fuck no, you want an apple, not an orange.

tl;dr traps are gay for both men and women, so are trannies.
>>
>>35976779
6.5/10, you should've made all your single dots into 4+ dots and use desu instead of honestly
>>
>>35976750

They borrow heavily from chemistry terms for some reason, either a pun on referring to people getting along as having good chemistry or an attempt at sounding more credible. cis/trans, philic/phobic, etc.. You can even find tumblr communities of sinister people complaining about how the dexterous people be keeping them down. The oppression olympics has only one event and that is mental gymnastics. They don't even try with most of their neologisms. It's just randomly mishmashing Latin and Greek sounding words together. Call them out on it and it's mansplaining, cultural imperialism, or intelligence privilege.

I wish I were making this up.
>>
>>35976291
No. That'd be a genital-specific phobia; such as phallophobia or eurotophobia.

Trans* aren't the only ones with penises or vaginas.
>>
>>35976779
>vagina > penis
Now say that without bleeding :^)
Now say that without sitting for a piss while keeping comfort :^)
Now say that without having a penis :^)
>>
>>35976779
>if I ever got raped by a man it would be the last straw to killing myself
Yeah because your ultimate fantasy that you try so hard to deny would be fulfilled. All lesbians are the same.
>>
File: 2_Albino_africans-s350x437-1372.jpg (32KB, 350x437px) Image search: [Google]
2_Albino_africans-s350x437-1372.jpg
32KB, 350x437px
>>35976851

My point is that if racism is just about skin color then sexuality is just about dicks and pussies. I believe there is more to race than skin color of course.That much is apparent even if you've never even heard of races different from your own and saw a picture of one.
>>
File: 42-inch tv.jpg (110KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
42-inch tv.jpg
110KB, 652x960px
All of you faggots saying it's not a phobia are admitting that you're not afraid to date a girl with a dick. The inverse is what phobic means; that it is a phobia/fear
>>
>>35976291
She has a bigger adams apple than me
>>
"is she right" ? it's a question
>>
It's not transphobic to hate dicks. I hate cheese, yet I love milk. Even if the cheese called itself "milk" I'd still hate it.

The dick does not make it better. Not if you're straight.
>>
>>35976779

Why wait? I'd rape your ugly ass myself but then I'd have to kill myself too. Hopefully someone takes one for the team or you decide to do the right thing on your own.

I suggest tylenol overdose.
>>
>>35976291
I think accusing people of being racist/sexist/transphobic/whatever for a preference in dating is the definition of being a whiny twat.
It isn't transphobic to want your partner with a certain set of genitals, as it doesn't do anything to invalidate trans people.
>>
>>35976966
It's not about being afraid, it's about not being attracted to men.
>>
>>35977085
Girls with dicks aren't men. Stop equating manhood with having a penis.
>>
>>35977297
The only dick I want to see is my own. I might would consider fucking a post-op shemale but only blowjobs/in the ass and if he told anyone I'd beat the shit out of him. They go into it just because it's their fetish. I don't know why they try to take it further and start relationships and shit.
>>
>>35977339
>I might would consider fucking a post-op shemale but only blowjobs/in the ass and if he told anyone I'd beat the shit out of him
You're a fucking idiot. Post-op/pre-op doesn't matter. Either trannies are women or you've just admitted that you would consider having sex with a man. You're even using the male pronouns despite how gay it makes you sound.
>>
>>35977297
>Girls with dicks aren't men
Whatever floats your boat, but you can't decide what I think. Men are men and women are women.
>>
>>35977297
Girls with dicks that look like men are percieved as being men until otherwise stated
>>
>>35977499
well, yeah, any idiot can think what they want. some people think the world is flat.
>>
>>35977515
Some girls are ugly and look like men, and yet nobody confuses them for being actual men. Being a man is about more than just looks. Nobody perceives the monstrosity in the OP as being a man.
>>
>>35977578
And some think that if you lop of your penis or graft a flesh tube to yourself you magically change into something you're not. Paranormal beliefs are everywhere.
>>
>>35977395
It's complicated. I'll fuck a pretty man in a dress but that's between me and his asshole. If someone else finds out I'm going to be pissed. Have you really never heard the term 'downlow' used before? Sure everyone has their ideals, yet fat bitches and shemales still get laid all the fucking time. It's not because they are such wonderful people, it's because at the end of the day you just want to nut. Do you not have secrets? How you would feel if facebook automatically posted highlights from your web browser's history? Pissed off I hope

The truth is there are social expectations even in the current year. I may not like them all but I still follow them, at least on paper. Why can't they just be happy with getting some of the dick they crave so badly? They know damn well they aren't relationship material yet they qq about it all over youtube. If he really cared he'd transition and just live the lie. I might be bummed out over missing a chance to pay child support the rest of my life but I can sleep well if everyone knows my bitch is barren. If it turns out my bitch is actually a dude then we have a problem. It's not simply about him being a dude, but being open about being a dude. What I don't know won't hurt me as long as everyone else is equally ignorant. Nowadays people air out their dirty laundry as a matter of pride. Fuck that. Some things are meant to stay secrets.
>>
>>35976291

Absolutely not. If you don't like dicks then you don't like dicks regardless who it's on. You can't force attraction onto people. Everyone has their own preferences.
>>
>>35976291
If it is I don't give a fuck I'm transphobic then who cares?
>>
>>35976291
If "she" says it's phobic to not like dick, then is is phobic to not like me because of how I look?
>>
File: 1487090488109.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487090488109.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>35976291
>s it transphobic for someone not to be interested in people based on their genitals
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARE? WHY?
WHO CARES IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU TRANSPHOBIC BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK THEM. THATS THEIR PROBLEM, NOT YOURS.

Live for yourself for God's sake, not for some mentally ill stranger whose actions have no consequence on your life. Just fucking stop being a pussy for strangers
>>
>>35977603
But you can usually tell they aren't a man or are a man by the adams apple or lack of
>>
>>35977735
No one cares about being called transphobic except young girls. People are just pointing out how ridiculous it is to think people are "afraid" of crossdressers because they don't turn them on.
>>
>>35977085
"it" can be whatever you define it as.

"it's" about both. there is a major difference between preferring not to and being adamantly opposed because "dats gay"
>>
She's a clocky ass hon who only takes this position because she'll never pass.
>>
>>35976779
but vagina isn't even half as aesthetic as penis is

there's a reason why penis on a girl is such a popular fetish
>>
>>35976291
It's wrong. It's retarded. It has a mental illness.
>>
>>35978165
Still has no real aspect of fear involved.
>>
>>35977799
And the manhands
And the manshoulders
>>
>>35976347
They're sad fucks who are so hopeless they think they have a better chance at talking a lesbian into liking dick than getting a straight girl to like them.
>>
>>35978234
then you personally are not afraid to suck a girl's dick. congrats
>>
>>35977887
>People are just pointing out how ridiculous it is to think people are "afraid" of crossdressers because they don't turn them on.
no one is afraid of them, it's just lesbians don't want to fuck men pretending to be women.
>>
>>35976291
>she

I don't have a problem with trans people, but you have to actually transition for me to recognize you as one. This is a man.
>>
>>35978709
Of course not. It thoroughly repulses me, and I would never do it, but I don't feel anything like fear about it. Fear is usually felt in response to dangerous things.

Still, "girl's dick" is an oxymoron so I guess you're going for a sort of philosophical paradox conundrum here?
>>
>>35976291
>pre-op/non-op transwomen

Even if they've had surgery, it's STILL not a vagina. It's just a mutilated dick and they are still nothing but a now-deformed man.
>>
>>35979296
fear is usually when it is dangerous, phobia is when it is not dangerous but you are still afraid of it

again, congrats on not being afraid to suck a tranny's cock
>>
>>35976750
Blacks are genuinely afraid of faggots and gays.
>>
>>35980553
Thanks I guess? I still don't see why anyone should be afraid of that. Never heard anyone express fear of it either, only that it's disgusting. For me the mental image is a blend between comical and repulsive, not scary in any way.
>>
Why is it always the ugliest/unpassable fucking trans that bitch about shit. If you actually looked like you wanted you wouldnt be so butthurt im thinking.
>>
>>35976291
It is a guy, and not even trans people agree with him. Very sad I must say. Jerry Springer type stuff even when they have actors on Jerry Springer. This is a man, who is dressing up as a women and chases woman and then complains they are transphobic, keep that in mind, this guy is using these terms because nobody likes him as any gender.
>>
>>35980896
Because he doesn't even like men. That's the funny part, he likes girls but he made a half assed woman custume.
>>
>she

This meme has to stop.
>>
>>35976291
when there aren't real problems to deal with, people find pointless things to complain about
>>
>>35980967
You have to like men to be a man in a dress and call yourself a woman? Im confused.. Is there a .gov site with a full list of requirements to be societally a man/woman?
>>
>>35976779
You wish you had a benis
I distinctly recall a dyke in highschool telling me she wanted to have benis more than she wanted to live
>>
>>35976750
It emasculates straight men to accuse them of fear, trying to bring them down to their level.
>>
How about we let everyone do what they and SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEE
None of this would be an issue if you didn't cram it down our throats 24/7
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.