[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30th birthday in just over a month >still a virgin If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Patrick.jpg (100KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
100KB, 576x384px
>30th birthday in just over a month
>still a virgin

If I've not had sex by then should I just kill myself??
>>
>>35976198
damn nikka u oId
>>
>>35976210
Tell me about it

original comment is literally original as fuck
>>
>>35976198
Start learning magic
>>
>>35976198
>already 30
>not having paid a hooker yet
I hope you at least had a gf
>>
>>35976276
I've had 2. But my last was when I was 23. And my work doesn't really leave much room for any social interactions, pretty sure all my co-workers think I'm an autist as well
>>
sex is the ultimate fuck my shit up pill
if you're gonna be a hedonist at least involve no one else
>>
>>35976318
>sex is the ultimate fuck my shit up pill

what do you mean by this
>>
>>35976301
you're not a fucking virgin then retard
>>
>>35976392
I've not had sex you fucking moron. Last time I checked that's what's made you a virgin.
>>
>>35976392
oh wait you meant gfs, nevermind
>>
why dont you pay a hooker? you can find some college girls on craiglist
>>
>>35976705
>you can find some college girls on craiglist
Yeah and aren't half of them undercover cops? And aren't there special rules of etiquette with talking to the half that aren't to demonstrate that you're not an undercover cop?
>>
>>35976766
>>35976705
The idea of ordering a hooker makes me extremely anxious.
>>
>>35976430
Still though, he's had 2 gf's and no sex.
>>
Waiting for marriage here.
I Have made it this long might as well
>>
>>35976766
why would the police arrest you? is not illegal to fuck a hooker and college girls are over 18, you are being paranoid
>>
>>35976906
that's still two more than me. fucking chad
>>
>>35976962
Isn't it illegal to have a hooker??

>>35976906
I was 14 when I had my first one and 22 when I had my second
>>
>>35976962
>is not illegal to fuck a hooker
it is in the Land of the Free. Except in some places in Nevada, which is on the opposite side of the country from me.
>>
>>35977053
I don't even live in America. I don't know if a flight there is worth it to get laid, though maybe it is, I don't fucking know
>>
I turned 29 years old yesterday. I'm also a KHV virgin.

I dont care about losing my virginity anymore desu
>>
File: wizard_virgin.jpg (129KB, 1207x672px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_virgin.jpg
129KB, 1207x672px
>>35977801

Forgot to add pic. I will be in your Wizard rank soon, anon.
>>
>>35977835
i dont want this

fucking originality
>>
>>35977835
Thos chart is shit.
I lost my vcard with my only gf which at that moment was my ex gf, because I dumped her. So at the age of 25 and a year after we split up (together 2 months) I just offered her to fuck. And we did couple of times over a period of a month. I haven't had sex since then though. I am 28 btw.
>>
>>35976198
pay a hooker ffs. why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>35978424
I might fly to the US and do it there if it's really legal
>>
>>35978455
it is ILLEGAL in the USA (land of the free lmao) but legal in most other countries

where do you live?
>>
>>35978870
ah fuck, well I live in the UK. I could just fly to Amsterdam.
>>
It isn't worth getting bent out of shape over.
>>
>>35978928
isnt there like a legal red light zone in leeds or something
google it
>>
>>35976198
I'm 31 and I'm a virgin, if I survived, you can too.

I haven't mastered any spells yet, but I can summon demons.
>>
>>35976198
My 30th is in 6 months.

Sometimes I feel like I really need to do more with my life, but sometimes I don't feel like it matters.

I'm a NEET right now, but I earned a shitty degree. It hasn't helped me get a better job. Why bother working when I dont have to? I just get a shitty temp job when I need some cash. I live at home, I don't have that many expenses. I never go anywhere. I drink cheap beer. I jog to stay fit.

I'm a kissless virgin, but so what? Life's OK. Not great, but it could be worse. My life is simple.
>>
>>35978928
whores are basically legal here lad, just go on adultwork
>>
>>35979188
For whatever reason I'm kind of unwilling to submit to this lifestyle - no offence - it's tempting. But I really feel like my family, especially my brother, would judge the fuck outta me for it.
>>
I just turned 28.

I'd do literally anything just to have a girl sit on my face by her own choice and not because I paid her.

I can't take it anymore. 28 years of nothing. All I want to do is touch a boob.
>>
>>35976198
NOOO OP only 10 more years till wizardom, you're so close, im sad i lost my virginity, it was an awful experience.
>>
>>35976210
You'll be in the same situation in about a blink bro.
>>
>>35980498
I don't wanna be a fucking wizard. How could it have been awful?

>>35980488
This is how I fucking feel.
>>
>>35976198
But that's when you get your wizard powers. You can develop and use them to destroy the vile whores that have denied you.
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (34KB, 405x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
34KB, 405x363px
>>35976198
Go on a shopping spree if you know what I mean :^)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.