[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that the majority of this board are actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490889573412.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490889573412.png
207KB, 403x433px
>tfw you realize that the majority of this board are actually sociable functional adults that have friends and hobbies and interests and life experiences

>tfw you realize you're a loser on a board of losers
>>
>>35975600
Satania is so cute!

I'm homeless, unemployed, and with physical and mental disabilities.
Just go to community college kiddo
>>
the biggest redpill on /r9k/ is that most people here are just pretending. old 4chan is dead and can never come back. that unique type of community will never come back. the internet is compromised dude
>>
>"omg I have such bad anxiety"
>spends all day in discord/steam with lots of friends
fuck people who do this desu
>>
Was a sad time when wizardchan died, that was really a bastion for actual robots for a long time.
This whole website is literally just reddit now, and there's nowhere else for the rest of us unless you're fine with 8ch being 99% dead boards.
>>
>>35975600
That is true but still there are quite a few real robots here

Outside of my family I literally don't have any verbal interactions with other people

>>35975979
this
>>
>>35976052
8ch is even worse though
>>
>>35975600
come into my arms OP. let me cuddle you.
>>
File: shinji.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>tfw imagining normalfaga gathering around a phone and laughing their asses off at a heartfelt confession post you've made
>>
File: 1398507118559.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1398507118559.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
>>35976856
I won't laugh at you anon. I have myself to laugh at first
>>
>>35976856
I don't think people do so. They just post screenshots on Twitter.
>>
>>35977123
or reddit

reddit has a whole forum about laughing at 4chan screenshots
>>
>>35975685
>Just go to community college kiddo

I went and I failed. Some people are brainlets and aren't capable of things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.