[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /literallyandunironicallyzerofriend s/? I used to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: jhf.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
jhf.png
19KB, 499x499px
Who here /literallyandunironicallyzerofriends/?

I used to have a bunch of friends I hung out with on a regular basis in elementary/middle school, then in high school I had a bunch of people I was close with in school, but never talked to or hung out with outside of school. Then in college, I just didn't talk to anyone in class or out. I literally haven't texted anyone outside of work/school stuff in over a year.

It's like I don't even care though, I make no effort to talk to people or keep in contact with anyone I meet.

Anyone else like this? Is this a problem? Will I regret this when I'm older?
>>
>>35973141
Same here opie
Get some internet friends that wont ditch you because you dont have contact with them every 30 mins
>>
File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>35973141

Zero friends my whole life here.

I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
me

And if you have ANY online friends or social media then you are excluded from this thread
>>
>>35973188
>>35973216
Play an online game
Add a player to your friendlist
Introduce yourself

There a friend
>>
>>35973141
>Will I regret this when I'm older?
If it doesn't bum you out right now then I doubt it will bum you out much when you're older. Some people are just happier alone, maybe that's you.
>>
File: 1490983714049.jpg (62KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490983714049.jpg
62KB, 447x686px
>>35973141
>he used to have friends
fucking normalfag
>>
>>35973291

I don't play video games. I'm a freak who's never owned a game throughout his whole life. I've always thought about starting, but I don't know what to get, and they're expensive so if I don't like them that's a lot of money wasted.
>>
I never had any close friends (and much less a grilfriend), except for a 3 year period in middle school in which I hung out with the other losers. I can interact socially well enough to get by, but I miss having real friends with whom I can share common interests, and spend time with having meaningless fun. I'm a 31 years old friendless/relationshipless failure.
>>
how about no acquaintance either, and i go to work every day where i'm required to interact with people to get my job done
>>
Who /onefriendwhoyouhate/ here?
>>
>Friends from middle school dissapear in High School
>Stopped hanging out with friends from High School because they turned into pot smoking dickheads
>Can't make friends in uni
>Only people whom I sometimes hang out are my cousin and sister
>>
>>35973344
>never owned a game throughout his whole life

what the heck anon
>>
File: 1470710964262.jpg (20KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470710964262.jpg
20KB, 409x409px
>>35973141
are you me?
I literally prefer having no friends
>>
File: 14908311932810.jpg (8KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
14908311932810.jpg
8KB, 200x193px
Just recently got a beginner trap friend in a psych ward
Gonna fuck her (him) hard when she (he) reaches passability
>>
>>35973389

My parents just never got me one and because I didn't have any friends it's not like I could go to a friend's house to play them. It's just a blank area in my life.
>>
you will regret it most likely when you're 25+
but you never had a chance to be content anyway because you lack something innate
>>
>>35973344
>what are free to play online games
>>
>>35973421
How did you get into the psych ward? Did you get locked up for a personality disorder? Or did you happen to meet this person online and they happen to be in a psych ward?

>tfw no mentally ill qt gf(male)
>>
>>35973141
I have two people who occasionally send me Facebook messages. They're small talk, though (how was work? What are you listening to? Tier shit), and they send it every week or so.

This is the closest thing I have to friends. No one invites me anywhere, and I don't know anyone well enough to do it
>>
>>35973460
this, you will "regret" it until you realize it was never under your control to begin with and you were genetically destined to be friendless
>>
>>35973433
But you have played games before? With Steam you can just return games if you don't like them.
>>
File: black_goku_by_zika_arts-daf3rew.jpg (59KB, 1253x638px) Image search: [Google]
black_goku_by_zika_arts-daf3rew.jpg
59KB, 1253x638px
I have no friends besides this mexican dude i have awkward conversation with every once in a while(turns pretty gay desu). I just enjoy speaking with strangees about shit that goes on around me and having a good laugh about it. Nothing more. When they ask for my contact information I get anxious as fuck and give them a fake number. I cant let anyone know the real me.
>>
File: 1432145365186.jpg (12KB, 257x204px) Image search: [Google]
1432145365186.jpg
12KB, 257x204px
Never had any friends ever, perfectly happy without any
>>
>>35973141
Why do you guys have no friends? Social anxiety? Assholishness/autism/lack of social skills? Or just plain apathy

I have no social skills. My ideas are so important to my sense of well being that I don't bother listening to other people talk about themselves or normal things, and I'm kinda a jerk, with thoughts like "what a whore" "cunt" "dick" "cocksucker" "motherfucker" etc.

If I try to adapt to society I might as well kill myself since my sense of self would've long fucking disappeared after I've been successful.

Fuck normies.
>>
>>35973470
>also what are roms and emulators
>>
>>35973779
>It's everyone else's fault but my own
Just end it already
>>
>>35973559
>But you have played games before?

No. I don't know which ones to play.
>>
File: justbeyourself.jpg (116KB, 888x1045px) Image search: [Google]
justbeyourself.jpg
116KB, 888x1045px
>>35973779
it's just that I have nothing to offer to anyone (looks/intelligence/money/charisma/etc)

and nobody wants to befriend someone without getting something from it in a competition-oriented world
>>
>>35973141
>I used to have a bunch of friends I hung out with on a regular basis in elementary/middle school, then in high school I had a bunch of people I was close with in school
exactly my situation. Most old friends kinda changed and i didnt like meeting with them anymore. They all became turbo normies. Also i moved a bit away and lost contact. I always got some people in school to hang out with but barely meet them afterwards. Pretty much nobody shares my interests and normies who just want to drink and smoke weed are boring as fuck.
>>
>>35973141
Same here, my man.

I used to have one offline friend, then about 20 online friends from 11 years old, then people started to leave one by one until I reached 24 and now there's just me by myself, the last one removed me about a year ago. I stopped talking to them long before that though. Got no one left.
>>
>>35973895

>successful people compliment, forgive others, and are grateful

What? Most successful people I know are arrogant as hell and waste no time in finding faults in others in the most abrasive and unfriendly way possible.
>>
>>35973779
You sound very selfish, I don't understand how talking about yourself can be interesting for more than a few minutes.

After years of isolation my already limited social skills have faded away. No life experience. No stories to tell. I'd rather listen to other people.
>>
>>35973959
it's a normie feel-good image, don't try to interpret it reasonably; this image operates on the same level as the phrase "just be yourself"
>>
File: IMG_0299.jpg (133KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
133KB, 640x687px
Looking back, I've had a lot of acquaintances but never had any friends. Every year I was hanging out with somebody new, nobody ever stuck around. I thought it was just me, but I started noticing it with most people.

I have online friends, but it doesn't really fill the void.

I want to get a pet, but I can't even realistically look after myself let alone another life.
>>
>>35973885
That's so strange, a vidya virgin. Might be harder to get into because you didn't start out when you had the imagination of a child. GTA V is great.
>>
>>35973344
Buy a PlayStation 1 and buy metal gear solid. That's the only game I ever needed.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.