[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best friend is girl >We've been friends, and neighbors,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0246.jpg (29KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
29KB, 499x281px
>Best friend is girl
>We've been friends, and neighbors, since we were kids
>Not sexually or romantically attracted to each other
>She's sort of a fembot, only has me and one other friend
But
>she's getting married
>She asked me to be her maid of honor.

Is that even allowed? I'm a boy
>>
Yeah it's fine. Be there for your friend.

>inb4 someone posts "platonic relationships with women are impossible"
don't project your ineptitude onto others
>>
>>35972965
Post boipucci

original tbhhhhh
>>
>>35973313
Okay good. I just didn't know if it was "allowed"
>>35973415
No
>>
>>35973313
They really aren't, hes orbiting her by default, unless she was his sister.
The only "female friends" are extremely platonic relationships, not best friends.

Also why ask this here, you could ask somewhere with people who actually know about marriage?
>>
File: 1479576309011.png (29KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479576309011.png
29KB, 417x500px
If she said she wants you to be the maid of honor you should be a good friend and do it. I think its really cute that she is letting you do it!
>>
>>35972965
>She asked me to be her maid of honor
>She asked me to be her maid
How is your transition so far? You know those pills she's been feeding you aren't vitamins.
>>
>>35974021
>letting you
*pressuring you to
>>
>>35972965
WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY THREAD

>>35972667

You dumb bitch? Boys can't be maids of honor. You don't even have friends so fuck off. Literally so fucking annoying lol, this didn't even happen to you irl so literally fuck off :)
>>
>>35972965
fyi fuck your gender fluidity. you have a mental disease. the only people trashy enough to let a boy be a 'maid of honor' is either someone who has no family or friends, and will only have 1 attendee at their wedding, someone getting married in sims, or someone who is trashy as fuck and will probably be getting hitched in vegas for $50 so none of it matters lmao..
>>
>>35972965
Dress up in drag it will be top kek everyone will think it's a joke and u could definitely get a gf
>>
>>35974596
>>35974081
I'm not transgender mate
>>
>>35974890
not yet
This is the beginning, mate. You're gonna get feminized.
>>
>>35974890
transgender homo same fucking shit
>>
>>35974924
Funny but she's literally been like my sister
>>35975063
Not gay either. I'm not gonna wear a dress or anything I'm just her maid of honor, or technically man of honor I guess
>>
>>35975551
>Funny but she's literally been like my sister
and now you will be her's
hahaha
>>
Wouldn't she ask you to walk her down the isle instead? Is her father alive?
>>
>>35976028
Her dad is alive and they're pretty close. He's a good guy
>>35975761
Ha ha very funny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.