[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the Hell do you guys cope with being a wageslave? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484385148610.jpg (353KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1484385148610.jpg
353KB, 2048x1447px
How in the Hell do you guys cope with being a wageslave?

I just started working last night and I want to curl up and die. I honestly don't think that I can do this.
>>
>>35972918
assuming you work fast food or retail, you need to find a way out. College isn't for everyone, I would try to see what sorts of financial aid you can find other than loans and work on getting w/e certs you need for a trade. Try to do a bit of research and find out what is in demand in your area. don't limit yourself to hands on trades either, there are plenty of IT certs than can help get you a job

assuming you just got out of high school and haven't worked before, you just get used to it. at the very least I would try to eat healthy, it makes the biggest difference
>>
>>35972918
remember a lot of nice songs sing them in your head
when people talk about annoying things just turn off and count sheep
if shit becomes too tiresome just stop and do something else

at least thats how i survive
>>
You either cope or end up homeless

Your choice
>>
where is it that you work?
>>
>>35973043
I'm currently in College right now. I'm doing well enough grade-wise; however, I can't figure out what it is that I ultimately want to be doing.

My parents are just forcing me to work under the impression that "I need to leave the house more."

>eat healthy
I'll have to make an attempt to do that.

>>35973143
Thanks anon, I'll keep those things in mind.
>>
>>35973269
A small local Italian place. A middle step of sorts between fast food and a proper restaurant.
>>
>>35973309
>My parents are just forcing me to work under the impression that "I need to leave the house more."

I used to go to college full time while working
It was the worst year of my life, I joined the AF and I was surprised I at how much less I had to do. Only day off I had back then was sunday and usually the family wanted to hang and eat diner

if that is the only reason you are working and you do not need the money, quit the first second you feel that its effecting your grades or study time
>>
are you a waiter?
that's a tough job

If you're in college just put up with the job even though it's hard
once you figure out what you want to do just start looking for other opportunities in your field of study like internships or entry level positions. most people get comfortable with their shitty job and don't look for other openings
>>
File: 1457591484213.png (350KB, 388x365px) Image search: [Google]
1457591484213.png
350KB, 388x365px
>>35972918
I'm currently in uni and they are making us do practical shit when we already have lectures from 8 to 5. I don't want this to continue even for another year. Thinking about slowly killing myself until then. fuck this bullshit, life isn't very much fun anymore either so it's the logical thing to do
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.