[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your parents losers? Do you think it contributed to making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1475782792582.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1475782792582.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
Are your parents losers? Do you think it contributed to making you the loser you are today?

My parents don't really have any friends or a social life. They go to church every sunday but I can tell by watching them that the other people don't really like them that much.

My parents are also the most boring, bland, cookie cutter suburban baby boomers you've ever seen. They have no interests or hobbies. Mom just watches tv all day. When dad isn't working he just rents some shitty Marvel capeshit movie to watch.

The most exciting thing they've ever done is going on a cruise one time.

They're also ugly and seemingly unaware of what boring ugly losers they are.
>>
Bump

I think this is part of why I'm a robot. I never learned proper social skills because my parents don't have any. My dad is an awkward beta dork around other people and my mom is a tryhard sycophantic cunt.

Plus I inherited their ugly genes. I never had a chance. They shouldn't have reproduced.
>>
>>35972777
My parents have no friends and don't socialize at all.
They simply work get home and do house chores.
No dreams, no plans no hopes.
Mom reads books, dad watches tv.
They don't even talk much to each other.
They have nothing in common.

They never wanted kids, i was an accident.
Dad is beta sperglord, stubborn and pathetic taught me nothing about life.
He only got with my mom becasue she had no place to go after she run away from home.
No education no future, dad was just horny and had a place to stay.
Mom came from broken home, i heard grandma was really crazy.
But idk maybe she was a dumb roastie, and now covers her back with shitty stories.

They always worked a lot so i was left alone watching tv and playing games and later being online all days.
We have no family here, my grandparents died before i was born.
No uncles, no friends of a family, nothing.

They have no idea how modern world looks like, it's ridiculous.

But they are good people, and mean well.
>>
my father is a total robot, but not like us.
he's never really had any friends, he never leaves the house except to go to smoke or fix something, and he's never had a hobby of any kind. he just reads or watches the news all the time he's not working and i think he really despises 'normies' and the way they think.
but he's also really intimidating and respectable, like a natural leader or something. people shut up when he talks and it isn't out of fear. all the women at his work place and in our extended family really like him too.

he's also my hero. he's the only person i know i can identify with even if we don't really talk all that much. we share all the same interests and opinions and i'd be really happy if i ever was just half the man he is
>>
>>35972777

Same, but they've never been on a cruise. They've never traveled as long as I can remember. I've never been on a proper vacation, and I've never been outside my county in my whole life.

Also, my parents don't even socialize with each other. They don't talk much and I don't think I've ever seen them kiss or even hug each other their entire life. It actually took me a while to discover that married couples are ideally supposed to love each other and not treat each other life roommates.
>>
>>35972777
Damn, that's harsh. But I see what you mean

My parents are third world migrants so they had plenty of friends, as well they had 6 kids. They were strict on most of US so we never had a normal upbringing

I'm not trying to be rude to them, but theyre ugly, only saving grace is height. Although I'm the only one that's a socially retarded loner
>>
File: 1491128117842.jpg (23KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1491128117842.jpg
23KB, 489x488px
Sick blogs lads
>>
File: IMG_0037.gif (847KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.gif
847KB, 500x390px
>tfw Dad's an Anglo Pseudo-Chad
>didn't spend much time with me growing up, when he wasn't working he was playing hockey
>as I got older, used to brag and talk about all the women he was fucking before he settled with my mom
>been married 3 times, has 3 degrees, quite successful

>Moms a psycho bitch
>was physically and verbally abusive growing up
>hated doing anything for me, would complain about everything until I quit whatever I was interested in
>only supported things she liked and could make time for

>no siblings or contact with extended family

I don't think blaming solves anything, but I despise my parents and wish they never brought me into this world. Dad told me numerous times he wouldn't be with my mother if she didn't get pregnant with me. Basically means she probably trapped him, and I was a mistake baby like most people.
>>
Honestly idk how mom and dad got together.
Mom is pretty boring and average in smarts
Dad is seriously the smartest man i've met so far he's really interesting and has a master's in chemical engineering.
>>
>>35975674
>despise my parents and wish they never brough me into this world
right there with you bucko
>>
>>35976359
>dad is a pretty smart guy and average looking
>mom is borderline retarded and ugly as shit
>I'm dumb as fuck and way below average looking

Why would dad do this to me
>>
File: 1490812422606.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490812422606.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>all of my uncles (dad's brothers) are alpha Chads and have Chad/Stacy kids
>my dad is the one betamax turbodork of all the brothers
>I just happened to get my dad's genes

Aren't I lucky
>>
>>35972777
my mother looked like 9/10 when she was young, my father was handsome enough to go to HS prom 3 times with 3 different girls
my mother was probably the most popular person in the whole neighbourhood, when 2 elderly women got into fight over something both of them went to my mother to complain on each other, she died at age 50 and I estimate 200 people came to the funeral

I am ugly, weak and an autist
how did this happen?
>>
>>35976693
Did your parents give birth to you at an old age

Kids born to old parents tend to be less attractive
>>
>>35977410
they were both 33
>>
>>35977511
Did you mouth breathe as a kid? That will fuck your face up for life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.