[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Classmate who rejected me weeks ago when I asked her out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

>Classmate who rejected me weeks ago when I asked her out on a date
>Said she didn't see me that way, wanted to be friends etc.
>Today
>Sends this
What did she mean by this?
>>
eat her out then rape her
>>
>>35972531
Theirs two options here

>She ligit just wants you to give her a bj, and perhaps give you one. Making you friends with benefits

>she's testing your subservience, seeing if she can get your beta loser ass to give her a bj with nothing in return.

Have fun figuring out which one it is.
>>
File: alkjsdq.png (1MB, 719x957px) Image search: [Google]
alkjsdq.png
1MB, 719x957px
>>35972617
It was some dumb Twitter thing, how bad did I fuck up?
>>
>>35972717
WHEW you really dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>35972531
>>35972717
She seems really annoying. She knows you like her and tells you she only sees you as a friend. Then she sends you suggestive texts as a "joke". Whether shes being annoying on purpose or not doesnt really matter.
>>
>>35972717
consider this:
she saw this joke and immediately realized she could use it to get you to inflate her ego

shes bad news, even if you think she's too nice or too average, they all have the same goal.
cut contact.
>>
>>35972800
Yeah, I checked the text immediately seeing it was from her too. I didn't laugh except at my own attempts to say something other than yes or no.
>>
>>35972531
leave this board

originelloni
>>
she clearly does not respect you and she picked you because youre an easy target. jokes are fine, but not ones where it will potentially hurt the other person. clearly it didnt enter into her mind whether it would hurt you or not

i suggest not giving her any more respect than she gives you. otherwise she'll continue to treat you badly
>>
>>35972717
Cut contact now. Seriously, man.
>>
This chick is a retard, my man
>>
>>35972717
She sees the 'joke' and thinks you asking her out means she can get a excellent reply for likes and retweets.

I say you avoided it pretty well.
>>
>>35972531
take your normie issues and gtfo back to redit with them
>>
>>35972717
Im not even one of these guys who hates women, im a normie if you will, but that woman is bad news. if only for referencing some stupid twitter meme that she had to know you wouldnt understand
>>
>>35972717
What was the joke?
From here it looks like a joke for ants.
>>
>>35972717
You are such a beta, no amount of advice I give you could help you.

You have to self-realize. LSD I guess
>>
File: IMG_3421[1].png (520KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3421[1].png
520KB, 1152x2048px
>>35973125
>What was the joke?
This.
>>
>>35973207
i still don't understand the joke
>>
>>35972717
nah what these other guys said, cut contact, blocking recommended

don't keep talking to girls who know that you like them and just use it as an opportunity to inflate their egos and toy with you
>>
File: IMG_0640.jpg (62KB, 368x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.jpg
62KB, 368x389px
>>35972717
God damn, I fucking hate texting and the way the English language is slowly devolving.

Take control of your lizard brain and cut this stupid cunt from your life.
>>
>>35973249
I guess it's like those old /b/ threads where anons ask people in their phone contacts "why aren't we fucking". Supposed to give an epic win response I guess
>>
>>35973207
This looks like some stupid nigger twitter shit, how is this a joke?

Looks more like someone had a seizure on their "." key.
>>
File: 1490397452587.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1490397452587.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
>>35972531

lmao I follow skrongmeat too
>>
>>35973348
I wouldn't use that kind of joke on a girl I know has a crush on me, it's cruel
>>
>>35972531
You text like an absolute beta OP
>>
>>35973447
nah he handled that pretty well considering the girl is a cunt
>>
>>35972717
Amazing bullet dodging, anon. Cut contact immediately. if you actually go outside act as distant with her as you can until she gets the memo to fuck off
>>
>>35973447
he could have avoided sending the "too many dots text"

but i only have one head and kinda need it was brilliant.
>>
>>35973489
He didn't

He should've just replied with 'what the fuck are you talking about' and when she explained it just said 'alright' or 'okay'

He comes off as a 'nice guy' by trying to think of something really funny and witty to say to her and not just bulldozing through her stupid joke
>>
>>35973406
Men are different than women, we actually care about one another from a tribalistic, companion standpoint.

You're only as good to a woman as what you can offer.
>>
>>35973650
that just makes you look butthurt

when a girl says something stupid it's best to just say something stupid back, treat them like children
>>
>>35973650
That "lol" on the end is pretty much a "thanks for being mean to me muh lady."
>>
File: 1395144505980.jpg (35KB, 292x365px) Image search: [Google]
1395144505980.jpg
35KB, 292x365px
>>35973406
I wouldn't either but I only somewhat got my hopes up so it wasn't too bad, the rejection is still fresh in my mind and if she ever really wanted me she would had said yes.
>>
>>35972531
she wants you as her cuck orbiter
>>
>>35973720
He didn't say something stupid back though, it was clear he deliberately thought of something funny to say back. It looks wimpy and like you're trying to cater to her, when it should be the other way around. >>35973722 is right as well, OP in general comes across as a guy that would say sorry if you punched him in the face.
>>
>>35973117
im a normie if you will

Seems like you're a robot it training
>>
>>35973743
move onto other girls man

Part of being successful in dating is dropping girls constantly, you never waste your time on one who just sees you as an orbiter to emasculate. You might have to go through a dozen girls but eventually one will genuinely like you.
>>
>>35973763
This. you're probably not giving her the attention you used to give her and she's trying to reel you back in because she needs to reaffirm her sense of self-worth by you giving her validation

Beta orbiters make women feel pretty and desired which in turn gives them self-confidence
>>
>>35973207
Am I dumb, or am I not really supposed to get the point of this?

It's kinda like "want sum fuk" or something, right?
>>
>>35973872
I'm as confused as you.
>>
>>35973872
it's just validation

immature girls get a kick from making guys fall in love with them and say dumb shit
>>
>>35973920
But she's calling it a joke. Must have a punchline of some sort?

Is it like that gag where you give someone something and drop it before they take it?
>>
>>35973961
the punchline is making an ugly loser say something stupid on her behalf
>>
File: 1248832620747.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1248832620747.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>35972717
she wanted to make you look like a creeper and sent it to all her roastie friends to make fun of you. Good job you didnt fall for her trap
>>
>>35973981
I understand your interpretation, you don't have to repeat it over and over. What I'm wondering about is how this would be a joke to a normal person? Seems like some twitter meme, so it must have some sort of rationale for them.
>>
>>35972531
Would have googled the quickest futa pic and sent it at the risk of being capped and called a creep.
>>
>>35972717
You got lucky. Really lucky.

Orin
>>
If she jokes with you this way she more then likely would fuck you. But damn you sure do say some retarded shit, why can't you just go along with it?
>>
>>35972531
How do you get your wallpaper like this with the text messages Anon ?
>>
File: 1489881251949.jpg (99KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489881251949.jpg
99KB, 597x597px
>>35972717
>lol righhhtttt

Jesus fuck brahh
>>
>>35974106
btw all you guys are autistic. She was probably drunk and wanted to fuck, and realized that although she doesn't want to date OP, she was willing to fuck him in that moment. once she realized OP didn't say hes down (because OP is autistic) she used the twitter thing as a fall back "haha i was just kidding xD". Girls hate the idea of seeming to be rejected
>>
>>35974071
I like your style, too bad I have to be in class with her in less than 22 hours.
>>
>>35972531
>"males" now are requested "head" from dumb whores

>>35972617
>it's called "males" giving bjs to dumb whores now

You've lost it, there is no turning back.
>>
OP you should text her back and tell her "I want you to give me head" if she doesn't then block her number. The beta uprising has to start somewhere
>>
>>35974174
she rejected him before

I've fucked plenty of girls and I know they don't act like that when they're interested
>>
>>35974174
Nah, this was a memelord. Rejected OP already and just sees him as someone she can regurgitate twitter jokes to.
>>
>>35974103
Go to an open chat you have with someone, hit the vertical dots, click change theme from the drop down menu, change theme.

On Android though.
>>
>>35972531
CUT CONTACT WITH HER

Then if she tries to contact you and be your friend, tell her you don't see her that way.
>>
I've had three girls do this. Lol it is annoying as shit xD dumb ass normans
>>
>>35974371
>xD
What did he mean by this exactly?
>>
>>35974368
Spoilers
I do see her as a friend but that's a whole other story.
>>
>>35974651
You shouldn't. I knew a girl who was exactly like that. She's trying to use you for attention and will find some other guy and your friendship will be over eventually. She's playing the field and your emotions.
>>
>>35972717
Stop responding to her, anon. She's not worth it.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>35974651
Fucking leave this board you actual cuck, think with your brain and not muh dick and realize the situation you're in with this roastie
>>
>>35974757
Like I said, it's another story, this is shitty but she had done right by me in other ways. Though you may be right and she might still do all this, I've been on 4chan more than I've done almost anything else in my entire life and as sad as it sounds, I'm very much used to having people and their concerns drop in and out of my life, even more so after going 7 months without talking to my best friend due to his anger toward me. I'll find some way to handle this.
>>
>>35974989
People act nice and some are nice, but whatever attraction you have to her, even as a friend, isn't felt the same way by her. For her to post that to you immediately after rejecting you is evidence she doesn't think about nor care about your feelings towards her. You are a font for attention, and she will never realize what you are feeling until you cut her off and even so she may just move on to another "friend"
>>
>>35974046
You're on the spectrum, bud
>>
File: IMG_6304.jpg (22KB, 346x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6304.jpg
22KB, 346x334px
>>35972531
>well I only have one head and I kind of need it
Tippity top kek
>>
>>35972531
Basically OP, she got rejected by a Chad, and now to make herself feel more desirable, so going to you as the backup. This indicates your level of cuckoldery is fairly high
>>
>>35975067
I don't feel right about that after what she has done in the past but I do understand that this is a giant red flag. I'd rather proceed through the friendship and see if this is going to be a regular thing with her than cut it off outright.
>>
>>35975740
What you should do is slowly wean her off. Grow more distant. The last thing you want is to be as close as you would be in a relationship just for her to find some random guy you've never met and marry him.
>>
>>35975740

I understand you'd rather not just cut it off, I've always found it hard. But when a bitch fucking does that to you you need to realize one thing: she wouldn't even bat an eyelid if a bus drove over you tomorrow.

A person like that doesn't deserve your time or thought, the best course of action is just slowly fade away from her. Don't contact her, if she contacts you just keep it short and simple, make her work the convo if she wants to talk.

If she doesn't, she'll move on super quick, I saw it a few times last year.
>>
>>35975899
I agree actually, I used to think about her fiercely but I've been keeping both my thoughts and how I converse with her tame. I know that if I start caring about her more than she does me, even as a friend, I'm setting myself for disappointment and ache. I just don't want to throw out any possibility of a meaningful friendship(which she has shown herself to be capable of outside of this situation).
>>
>>35976090
>she wouldn't even bat an eyelid if a bus drove over you tomorrow.
I think she would but if she only did shit like this to me then I would agree.
>>
>normalfag "humour"

And you niggers keep falling for it
>>
>>35976535

Your feelings are clouding your vision: What she did to you with that message line was as low as humanly possible. It's like she's laughing at the pathetic cuck who's fallen for her with her friends by sending you that.

Just cut it off.
>>
>>35976637
I guess I'm fucked because I don't see it that way, and even though I do think what she did was shitty in general, her having my back and trying to help me out of a bad situation earlier this week is commendable enough for me to let this all slide.

Last post was a grammatical wreck.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.