[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I feel like freeing the slaves was a mistake. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: spongebob behelit.png (126KB, 392x342px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob behelit.png
126KB, 392x342px
Sometimes I feel like freeing the slaves was a mistake. I've been feeling like that a lot more lately.
>>
>>35971569
Sometimes I feel sorry for white folk but then I remember that evil is in your D.N.A and hope the worst for you

I truly pray these fundamentalists get their hand on a nuke and wipe you devils of this world
>>
>>35971612
And robots like you were made to be naturally castrated.
>>
even bringing them over here was a mistake

if slavery hasn't been a thing America would be a nigger-free paradise
>>
>>35971569
Slaves were only freed when better tech came for whites to use and abuse which relieves use for blacks (at least on the plantation)
>>
>>35971664
Aka still occupied by mostly native americans
>>
>>35971647
you're on /r9k/ too baby
>b-but i'm here IRONICALLY!
lol
>>
>>35971629
This is why we'll never get along. We do so much to make up for things we did wrong in the past, more than any other race has done for bad things they've done, and you still act like it's still going on. You hate us, you do everything in your power to try and destroy us, you act like you're still being whipped by slave owners every day. You day the most heinous shit, "evil is in your DNA". We killed more of ourselves trying to free you than slaves were originally brought over, and for fucking nothing. Can you not see that we're still tearing ourselves apart for you? We're starting to get fed up. I'm tired, I can't fucking stand you. Yeah, some days I think about us blowing ourselves up too, if that means both of us are gone.
>>
>>35972092
We do. More than you shitheads would have done. I hate you fucking ungrateful shit colored ape people with a passion too. If you won't let it go or escalate it to a civil war that you won't win, this is just how it'll have to be.
>>
>>35972326
Sorry you feel that way, but that's all I see from you. Ungrateful, whining rats. You don't care what happens as long as you can get free shit from a race that is so compassionate that they're still bleeding themselves dry in the present for things their ancestors did hundreds of years in the past. For you, you ungrateful shithead.
>>
>>35972395
>that is so compassionate that they're still bleeding themselves dry in the present for things their ancestors did hundreds of years in the past.

I want to torture you
I really really want to fucking torture you
Fortunately I'm not insane enough to go find a church and kill a bunch of you demons but the temptation is there
If you're feeling suicidal drop and address or something
>>
>>35972517
Again, sorry you feel that way anon, but it's the truth. Maybe you should get anger management or something, I'm sure you can get some kind of discount or benefit because you aren't white.
>>
>>35972092
>>35972326
Why are you namefagging?
>>
>>35972092
>>35972326
Why did you delete your posts?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.