[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here had experience with vaginismus? Did you manage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: vaginismus_singapore_4.jpg (46KB, 670x411px) Image search: [Google]
vaginismus_singapore_4.jpg
46KB, 670x411px
Has anyone here had experience with vaginismus? Did you manage to overcome it with your partner?

My first girlfriend ever has it. I don't mind because I love her, but she's feeling bad about it. I was one of those hopeless romantic dreamers who thought I could cure her by being gentle and open and talking about it, but it didn't work. How does one cure this?
>>
Toys lube and fingers
>>
Google that shit instead of asking a board full of virgins.
There are some treatments that may, It ain't no magic cure though.
Also consider lube.
>>
>>35971472

>tfw this is the only place i bother posting online
I did read some articles, but I wanted to get some opinions "first hand".

>>35971450

I tried that, but it wasn't enough. My hope is still that it's a psychological thing and that it can be "solved" by talking and carefully getting used to it and relaxing.
>>
>>35971412
Just drop her, Brett
>>
>>35971412
Stick it in her asshole, bud.
>>
>>35972015

>leaving someone because of this

I was a KHV for 27 years before I met her. She's the loveliest person I have ever met. She's smart, funny, charming and pretty. She's the only person I am comfortable with telling all my secrets. She's the reason why I am still trying, desperately reluctantly though, to change my life.
You don't leave people because of petty things like that.
>>
File: 1481465287637.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481465287637.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>35971412
I mean, all you can do OP is use lube and work through it as a couple
>>35972065
Or this, this would work
>>
doesn't exist, she's telling you that she's too lazy or you're too ugly
>>
Bump because I know this feel
>>
>oh anon your little dick hurts so much
>only chads big dick can fuck me without hurting, the doctor says it's therapeutic for other men to fuck me
>>
>>35971412

Is this a thinly veiled troll thread? Like the old picture of a girl with hickies and her bf says she got hit by a paintball gun?

Get her a big strong black bull and I guarantee you that she wont have a problem letting him in there.
>>
Made up condition.
>>
>>35972072

>"telling all my secrets"

Then she's probably "the one" man. I'm happy for you :)

I'm a virtual chad who comes here because I feel bad for these guys (and I'm trying to write a guide for some of them specifically for how to overcome social anxiety, as I did), but if you can honestly tell her all your secrets and she can tell you hers then that means a deep respect and trust. I bet she's also really kind to everyone as well right? I'm glad you feel the need to change for her - I felt the same for my unicorn (because I'm not gonna deny that r9k is partially right that a lot of women these days are fucking trash due to incentives, but there still are "unicorns").

As for giving her the fug, as someone else has already suggested - toys and lube. But most importantly, just emphasize and RE-EMPHASIZE that you want to just do naked snuggling etc until the problems resolves and that you wont leave because of it it. My Girlfriend had it and is just generally super tight for my dick and we got past it that way and also by using a dildo with lots of lube that I just persuaded her to ride gently until it would fit - it was my size (8 inches or so) and if she could take that she could take me, but it had to BE a dildo to get her to ease into it because when she squeaked with pain when I tried to fuck it tend to get you soft doesn't it?

welp, with a dildo you can just keep V. V. V. Gentle movement until it slips in, and then slip the cawk in. Once you've done it once most of the psychological block in her head should clear (and the fear of pain, which is CAUSING most of the pain) and you'll be down to fug.

Bear in mind she may be a girl who just prefers being eaten anyway. But most grills like to fug I reckon.

INB4 I'm a liar, or a cuck or something.
>>
>>35972201
>>35972215

No, it's real. I can feel the obstacle with my fingers. She had a strong Catholic upbringing and it contributed to it.
>>
>>35971412
just imagine a girl that overcame her vaginismus with training and now uses her extra tight strong vagina muscles to cut off dicks
that would be pretty hot
someone should get sjws to make a comic about this
>>
>>35972261
Ask Chad to loosen up the blockage with his dick, I'm sure she'll oblige
>>
>>35972252

> RE-EMPHASIZE that you want to just do naked snuggling etc until the problems resolves
That's what I did. maybe I just expected it to get solved within a day. My problem is that it's a long distance relationship and I can't be there with her to try it for a longer period of time.
I will try to. I just needed some kind of confirmation or hope that it can be fixed by gaining trust and relaxing. Thanks.
>>
>>35972261
If she's never seen a doctor and isn't willing to do the exercises, then she cares a lot less about this than you think.
>>
>with your partner
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>35971412
>meme problem

Boi she's just so repulsed by you that her body is rejecting the very notion of pity sex. Assfuck her or take her by force until she sees you as the chad
>>
>>35972307

My gf literally started crying one night, despite me saying "don't worry" because she said "I thought it was meant to be easy. I just feel like I'm failing" (she's fairly high achieving). So lots and lots of re-assurance is necessary. Git gud at eating out and then tell her she can always do the same to you if she really wants to please you because *you prefer blowjobs anyway so the fucking isn't a big deal* and this will likely make her feel a tonne better.

But yeah. Read around the vaginal spasms and ask her if she'd ride a dildo while you watch. It IS possible she's tried a dildo before and she now has an instictive "putting anything up there hurts" brain circuit in which case you are a deal more fucked than I was, and...I dunno...you can get muscle relaxants I think? But if she's never tried a dildo she'll probably be able to do it if she goes slowly and boom - you're 90% of the way there.

Bear in mind it MAY ALSO be because of some actual PYSIOLOGICAL reason and she might need a exam anyway. Look up "vaginal spasms embarrasing bodies" on youtube.
>>
>>35972487

Muscle relaxants are overkill for this.
I am ready now. I will try calmly approaching this, building up trust and seeing what happens. Apparently that's what Masters and that other guy did and it works.
>>
>>35971412
>impossible penetration
That's all of it, isn't it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.