[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you robots can drive? If you can't drive, what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: car.jpg (93KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
93KB, 600x400px
How many of you robots can drive?

If you can't drive, what's your excuse?
>>
>>35971298
Can drive, but have tremors if I don't take pills.
>>
>>35971298
Lost my licence for 5 years due to a DUI
>>
If you can't drive you're not a robot. You're a baby.
>>
>>35971298
I only have 1 hand
>>
Sperged out during road test and fucked it up the last time I took it

I'm finally taking the test again next month

I-I'll pass t-this time guys
>>
>>35971350
That's a pretty good reason, anon.
>>
I don't need a car (big city). I can easily travel by train/bus/airplane withouth the financial drag that a car is.
>>
>>35971298
I used to be really scared of driving because there is so much pressure to not mess up, but I've been practicing a lot recently and have my license test scheduled for later this month.

most people my age have been driving for a couple years already so it will feel good to finally be a little bit less of a loser.
>>
File: DT125R.jpg (169KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DT125R.jpg
169KB, 722x1280px
I ride sik 2 strokers and have a lot more fun than you

boutta get a car too tho u kno

motorcycles are the thing making my life worth living
>>
>>35971373
That's fine as long as you're only going to places accessible by train/bus/airplane.
>>
>>35971298
whats better auto or manual?
>>
What is the most robot car?
>>
>>35971401
here in yurop they teach manual
but in the us automatic is more convenient

everyone has preferences idk
>>
>>35971401
If you can drive a manual you can drive an automatic.

If you can drive an automatic you can't necessarily drive a manual.

Most modern cars in the US are automatic, most modern cars in the UK are manual, I don't know about other countries.
>>
>>35971384
I would only ride a 2 stroke on the street if it had oil injection, ain't got time for mixing

That being said I was thinking about throwing some SM wheels on my 200EXC, but I sold it and I'm sticking with my Buell X1 for now.

Maybe I'll get a DRZ someday...
>>
>>35971465
>>35971384
upon further inspection it seems like the DT125 may have oil injection?

Sounds like fun
>>
>>35971401
Depends on what you are going to use your car for. If you are just going to drive from home to work to wallmart, then auto is more convenient. If you plan on hitting the road and stuff, then manual is better.
>>
>>35971426
I used to drive one of these, if that helps you find an answer.
>>
>>35971298
>not having any money
>autism
I also don't get welfare like you probably do, you stupid normie nigger
>>
I can drive. Trying to pick up a project car right now.
>>
>>35971465
>>35971497
Does have oil injection yeah, can't be maffing around with mixing if I'm riding on the street

They're really really good fun, it lifts the front wheel in second without popping the clutch lol
I had my powervalve pinned open so all the power comes on really fast at around 6500rpm

I was thinking about making a KMX into a supermoto setup but I'm sticking to enduro for now
>>
I lost my arm in a car accident when I was 7
>>
>>35971465
200EXC's sound like fun!
>>
>>35971298
I've been at it for more than 3 years and i still cant fucking pass it, let alone my theory

bear in mind i drive pretty much every weekend with my mum
>>
File: 2000-opel-tigra-7.jpg (29KB, 520x360px) Image search: [Google]
2000-opel-tigra-7.jpg
29KB, 520x360px
Been driving pic related for a year now.
>>
i drive a honda civic '07 about 135 miles a day to school and back

driving is pretty comfy though not gonna lie robots. also when you get comfortable with it it's quite literally muscle memory. sometimes it's like i blackout on the drive and somehow end up on my driveway. it's incredible
>>
>>35971298
Driving is too hard.
>>
I can't drive. I'm 24. I inherited a car when I was 15 but gave it to a cousin.
My mom drives me to the subway every day for work.
I'm scared of hitting someone. I can barely walk without slamming into something
>>
>>35971298
No money for lessons and might not even be allowed to drive with my eyesight.
>>
>>35972143
this
normalfags tell me to just give it a try, but if I give it a try and fail I'll be several thousand dollars in debt and someone might die.
>>
Yes, I drive about 60 miles a day to school from my house, it fucking sucks.
>>
I live in New York

I'd rather get shot on the bus than get in a car accident
>>
driving anything that's not a manual makes you sub-human
>>
>>35971298
>loved cars all my life
>get my license
>dad buys me a car
>doesn't let me drive it without him
>driving with him is an absolute nightmare, yells at me every second
>finally start driving alone
>car breaks down after a while
>half a year later dad exchanges it for another one
>at this point i haven't driven in so long i'm scared of driving alone
>but definitely don't want to drive with my dad
>i now hate driving, cars, and all things related
>>
>>35971384
>motorcycles are the thing making my life worth living

I can relate to this feel. I have a '92 Honda VFR750 I bought for 2300 off my uncle, that thing is fun as hell. Nothing like shooting along the streets at 2 am on a weekday when there's nobody around.
>>
i daily a 90s turbo impreza
>>
File: ride.jpg (130KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
130KB, 1334x1000px
Are there actually people here who can't drive?

I have a car and a motorbike. Saving up now so I can get a V-Strom 650 after I finish university. My ideal graduation present to myself would be a ride from Alaska to either Panama or Argentina, depending on how much money and time I have.

I like driving, but being on a bike is so much better.
>>
>>35971401
Manual

Better fuel efficiency, cheaper to buy, less prone to breaking down and shit.

Auto might be worth using if you live in tight urban areas where you will have to break down every few meters due to traffic, and dont have to drive far away.
>>
File: Bus(3).jpg (176KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Bus(3).jpg
176KB, 1024x681px
Yeah, it's my job. I drive buses such as pic related.
>>
>>35971342
and you`re a faggot :^)
unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>35974812
Some people may not be able to drive a car or drive it safely enough due to physical restrictions such as poor cognitive response, bad muscle memory or some other shit.

I get stressed out by traffic but driving on the country is fine, but that does make me technically not able to drive.
>>
File: 1488318740573.jpg (12KB, 336x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488318740573.jpg
12KB, 336x322px
>>35974812
>Are there actually people here who can't drive?
get your head out of your arse lad
my entire family cant drive
>>
>>35971342
Is there something lower than robot? Because I'm pretty sure I fall into that category if there is. I live in a tiny town in rural South Dakota and everything in town center is within walking distance plus I don't go outside much anyways.
>>
File: 2005-scion-xb.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
2005-scion-xb.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
>>35971426
>105 hp but 2400lb curb weight
>Ugly but practical
>Manual
>>
I can drive but I don't have a license.
>>
>>35971298
I Can, but not very well. My excuse is possible brain damage or dyspraxia.
>>
>>35975634
I think there's a "true robot" category. I saw a meme iceberg pic here some time ago which had a level even below that, but there were only meme things there.
>>
>>35971298
I have the skill to drive, but i ran over an elderly couple when i was doing the practical exam because i have very heavy epilepsy (only started to show symptop
ms mid-20's, i had my first attack a couple days before the exam and didn't think it was something that would reoccur).
The woman is dead, the man is still hospitalized after 7 months. I refuse to partake in transit now.
>>
>>35971298
I can family forced me to get my license.
I had two instructors, the first one explained nothing to me and yelled when I did mistakes. The second one was calm and helpful at first, but turned into a fucking wreck after some months. He said things like:
>you are smart, why are you driving like a retard?
Or:
>we can't let you terrorize the city like that, I want to stay alive!
>I already have a stomach ulcer, I don't need a second one!
He also had depression and told me the safest way to kill myself with a car.
>>
>>35971298
I can't get the local instructors to take my case. They want me to shower more frequently before they'll get in the car with me. I have Aquagenic Pruritus, I will literally break out in horrible rashes if I get water on my skin, so I tend not to wash frequently.

>>35977365
You know you can get that shit surgically treated, right?
>>
Night driving is the PERFECT robot activity
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.