[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with yellow fever? If they're really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2236dda6499b6d0b0826ed76d9f9f329.jpg (171KB, 794x1192px) Image search: [Google]
2236dda6499b6d0b0826ed76d9f9f329.jpg
171KB, 794x1192px
What's the deal with yellow fever? If they're really as hot as you anons with yellow fever claim then you will see more of them as actresses on tv
>>
>>35970869
Yellow fever is more like liking small and slim girls who will make you feel more masculine in comparison. It has nothing to do with face. Of course, white girls have the nicest facial features on average and hence why there are more of them than asian girls as TV actresses
>>
>>35970869
yellow girls are the next best thing when all the white girls either want chad or tyrone
>>
>>35971026
>>35971038
In every single thread about asian girls, most guys say white girls are better, 2nd best choice, or they'd only settle for an asian girl.

If that's the case then I want to be alone for the rest of my life, or at least until I find a guy who isn't human garbage like you guys. I'm glad that awful people like you probably won't ever touch a girl.
>>
>>35971168
>I'm glad that awful people like you probably won't ever touch a girl
go away you feminazi fembot
>>
>>35971026
This. Seriously asian faces are not more attractive, it's their perpetually pubescent bodies which makes my pee pee hard.
>>
>>35971168
>waaa he doesn't want me for the RIGHT reasons!!

women deserve rape.
>>
>>35971038
>yellow girls are the best thing
I felt compelled to correct your error.
>>
>>35971229
he said next best thing and that is kind of true
>>
>>35971207
>asian faces are not more attractive
i would argue that they're even a bit less attractive than whites, but damn, they're so small and short you feel so manly by being with them
>>
File: dahyun slant eye 2.jpg (311KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
dahyun slant eye 2.jpg
311KB, 2048x1365px
>>35970869
>If they're really as hot as you anons with yellow fever claim then you will see more of them as actresses on tv

i only watch korean dramas and chinese/korean cinema so in fact I rarely see a white person in the movies.
>>
>>35971646
>i only watch korean dramas and chinese/korean cinema so in fact I rarely see a white person in the movies
I think op is talking about american tv shows
>>
>>35970869
Hollywood doesn't cast any Asians on purpose. They have white people play every race because insecurity
>>
>>35971949
>Hollywood doesn't cast any Asians on purpose
Oh they do but it is for pandering reasons. Just feature a chink and all those chinks in china will want to watch the movie out of national communist pride or some shit
>>
File: 03_edi.jpg (463KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
03_edi.jpg
463KB, 1080x1080px
>>35970869
ANATOMY OF A YELLOW FEVER THREAD #5485843839822

1. Post a light-skinned East Asian model (usually Japanese or Korean) who will never touch a non-Asian in their lives.
2. LARP a fake story about getting an Asian girl despite the fact that 99.99999999999% of Asians are with other Asians
3. Post stats about 'Asians-in-the-West' despite that fact that most of these combine different types of the 4 billion "Asians" in the world under one universal term as if an Indian has anything in common with a Filipino
4. Ignore the FACT that most White men are with brown 3rd world low-IQ Southeast Asians from Thailand or Phillipines. They also never mention that these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa ... but of course all these girls REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY love White guys.
5. When somebody posts actual real couples as expected the white men look like BETAS and the asian girls are ugly-as-shit (ala Mark Zuckerberg)

<=========== On the other hand, Asian guys get the HOTTEST White girls
>>
>>35971988
You sound like one of those crazy asian guys on those "anti racism" subs. Like you complain about asian girls getting white guys when you actually love white women. The difference is that you can't get a white chick as they don't want you so you complain about white men stealing your women.
>>
The weirdest thing about the r/hapas crowd is that they think 4chan, youtube, and instagram are real life.
>>
>>35972844
The r/hapa people are just fucking narcissists and dont realize that other people have the same problems as them.
Im mixed race and faced all the same fucking problems as them ive read alot of their shit and the Eurasian writer stuff and i can really relate to the problems they have but they are so selfish and cant see the world beyond their own point of view.
Im half white half spic and im considered 8/10 and i look 50/50 and i had problems with girls and my parents were shit and i got over that and built on my confidence, the truth is that it really is confidence you can just wait around and expect girls to come to you like in my case being really good lookint but was a virgin til i was 22 because i was a total pussy and was scared of my own shadow and had identity isssues.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.