[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just stop doing drugs lol Is this the "just be yourself"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 72419drugsjpg_00000030106.jpg (44KB, 300x324px) Image search: [Google]
72419drugsjpg_00000030106.jpg
44KB, 300x324px
>Just stop doing drugs lol
Is this the "just be yourself" of narcotics?
>>
>>35970318
drugs are pretty great desu
>>
>tfw you love doing drugs but you're a boring and sensible person so can only do them every so often

I wish I could be more self-destructive and spend my entire life out of work fucked up on drugs. I'd probably be a lot happier.
>>
>>35970357
Until you don't function without them and can't stand sobriety.
>>
>>35970453
maybe if you're a weak willed cuck who ups his doses every 2 hours
>>
>>35970318
It's such a multi-faceted subject each drug has its own unique pharmacodynamics, half life which relates to potential for addiction, etc.

Cannabis can activate psychosis in individuals with that genetic.

MDMA can be extremely therapeutic but is not very healthy for the brain, the depletion of serotonin causes depression thats almost not worth the high

Opiates of all sorts are a scourge of course. They die regulate your bodies natural painkillers and have extremely painful withdrawals.

Meth is one of those things. I've seen functional tweakers and I've see weird basket case maniac psychos that fiend for the stuff. A less commonly mentioned side effect is the number it does on your mind: not just your serotonin and dopamine receptors,

but is is common to gmcause insane thoughts, paranoia, hearing voicesz the list goes on. It is not a harmless thing. Over time the epiphanies become distorted and can really screw a person up.
Some people herald psychedelics with an almost spiritual stance. I've had more than my fair share of them all (and I'm just a kid ((25)). They are enrapturing because you almost think you have things figured iut, as far as the meaning if life, etc. As I've grown up the trips have become less special and increasingly weird
>>
>>35970771
>25 year old (((expert)))
Kindly neck yourself.
>>
>>35970860
l'm 24 ask me anything
>>
I've been a coke addict for 4 years now. Don't do it. I almost went crazy yesterday when my dealer would not answer me.
>>
>>35970922
What would you do if someone came in in 2012, very angry about a vast network of metadata collection? Is someone like that delusional?
>>
>>35971000
i guess i would have a fap m8
>>
>>35971014
Have you ever had the sudden urge to rip off your cock in mid-fap, so that you can engorge yourself on the chemicals in your own blood?
If not, I hope I've given you a new fetish.
>>
>>35971061
>Have you ever had the sudden urge to rip off your cock in mid-fap, so that you can engorge yourself on the chemicals in your own blood?

Cant say that i have, but i guess you learn something new everyday here on the chans
>>
I can't buy drugs from the deepweb anymore because my mom checks my packages. How the fuck do I get drugs now?
>>
>>35971313
Go outside and meet people based on how much their clothes smell like weed.
>>
>>35970318
Only if you're a filthy weak-willed junkie
>>
>>35971313
Go to any (non-chain) pizza place that's not run by Egyptians
Hang around the kitchen door on the back
Wait for someone to come out
Ask them if they have connects for weed
Literally impossible for them to not, or not know someone else who does know how to get weed
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>35970318
>just stop eating lol
Is this the "just be yourself" of food?

seriously why are normalshits so stupid in thinking you can """"just stop"""" eating when youre addicted to food?

>t. 6'2, 250lbs

just ate 4 double cheeseburgers and a medium pep 'za for lunch. thinking ill have some ice cream for my post-lunch snack

why? because it feels good you stupid faggot. just like sex

>t. 26KV
>>
>>35971313
>>35971400
fucking yanks, I wanted an applicable answer from his question
>>
>>35971313
P.O. Box.
Plan to recieve on day when home alone.
Give friend incentive to ship to his place.
etc etc...
BTW underage b&. Your parents have zero legal right to open your correspondence as an adult and it is in fact a felony to do so without your explicit permission.
>>
>>35971404
lol, 404, just like your life
>>
>>35971404

Because you literally can just not eat

I went into the store today after my workout inb4 the fact that I workout triggers you, and I really really fucking wanted some chocolate. Instead I firmly told myself no, and that I'd nourish my cravings for carbs with something that isn't loaded with sugar and other things that will not benefit my body.

You can stop eating junk and eat healthy any time you want, but you won't. Because you're afraid it will work and then you'll have nothing to be angry about.
>>
>>35970771
man wtf nobody told me that my trips will become less amazing i don't want that to happen, LSD is the most beautiful thing ever happened to me i don't want that sensations gone
>>
>>35972113
If you are responsible, aware and practice good habits, if you do not overuse it, it will keep its novelty.

I think why alot of people start getting weird/anxious vibes from things like psychs or weed is because as they get older they accumulate more worries, responsibilities, shit to eat away at positive thoughts..

Ecstacy and enrapturement are timeless. You don't even need the drug to get there, but it sure can help.

Practice mindfulness, remember your roots, keep your mind and body clean and above all else remember that those sort of worries usually become self-fulfilling.

Really though in the end I guess it is different for everyone. But the older I get, the more cohesive things become, the more I understand, where when I was still a teenager I would be on the verge but have no syntax to actually explain or understand what I saw and felt. As I've aged I've put alot of time into developing such a syntax. The world is what you make of it. None of this is real insomuch as you are willing to make it, anyways.
>>
>>35971959
>P.O. Box.
can confirm. I rented one for a while after my parents became suspicious. Worked like a charm. Just make sure you rent one from a US post office, not a private company.
>>
>>35971959
>call the cops on your parents for opening your packages full of drugs.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm sure that will work out great.
>>
I will be honest, most drugs are fucking shit.

All the numbing ones, weed, heroine etc, shit for you.

Psychedelics on the other hand, if used responsibly, can truly improve your life. I trip on acid once every few months and that's enough to satiate my interest in it, my depression is gone and I'm pretty happy, it's basically accelerated meditation.
>>
>>35972304
ah ok that's nice, i'm working on my introspection and inner feelings from when i started tripping. also I trip only one time every 6/7 months to have a new experience every time
>>
>>35970318
It's pretty easy if you're not retarded and don't do shit tier drugs.
>>
What's your drug of choice robots?

Mine is weed. Stims are fun too if you're around other people, but I can't eat at all when I take them and I'm too reclusive now to feel like I'm getting my money's worth. Opiates are boring as fuck and I've never enjoyed them. I don't see why people just want to get zonked out and lie there. Weed is simply an enhancer, it makes everything better.
>>
>>35972408
They are shit for you but they are almost all fun. Opiates, weed, alcohol and benzos are all fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1491142499216.jpg (52KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
1491142499216.jpg
52KB, 750x653px
>>35972445
Banzos all the way.
>>
>>35972445
weed
3-meo-pcp
dxm

excellent drugs for just sitting in your room alone in the dark watching cartoons / shows / anime
>>
>>35972482
they just make me sleepy, and there's a huge addiction potential that is 10x worse than opiates to withdraw from. absolutely not worth it
>>
>>35970993

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpIplHtTnU
>>
>>35972504
I have anxiety(not the meme diagnosis, just feeling scared most of the time) so that maybe the reason. And I am not addicted to them although I carefully abuse them for years.
>>
>Can't stop smoking weed now

I seriously need to pace myself with this stuff. It makes me feel so foggy and stupid.
>>
>>35973031
Brought all my feelings of being a sissy faggot to the surface and made me stop masturbating to femdom e.g. cbt I felt like less of a man. I started to revert back to habits I had when I was a child, like following my nose with my eyes like a spacker, or squinting to see the rays off a patch of light.
Also decreased my attention span, made me a lazy cunt and made me think like a girl, I gave up education and I used to be able to keep strong when people shouted in my face but I started to dread going in the very next day as soon as I got back home

I guess I was just a sensitive faggot with an even more sensitive brain
I still like girls though
>>
Drugs are pretty awful

Every person that's told me that drugs are overly demonized has been really fucked up

>"I only did them when I was young, I'm a totally normal person, everyone goes through their party phase"
or
>"I only do them once in a while, with friends. I'm safe and I don't do it often"

>In community college at 25-30
>Can't have a functional relationship
>Still lives with their parents
>Doesn't have a solid job and has no drive to get a solid job
>Overly-emotional or emotionless

You're a bunch of fucking idiots
>>
>>35971894
Sixth form/college smoking area
>>
My view on psychedelics is that if you come out of a trip feeling "enlightened," that feeling is premature.

Psychedelics should make you question things and have a desire to seek enlightenment.
>>
Possible to get shrooms and acid online right? It's been years since my last mushroom trip and I want that shit eating grin I had while on it back
>>
>>35974069
shrooms and acid as in shrooms and acid can be found on darknet

shroom spores and legal acid analogues such as eth-lad, al-lad, 1p-lsd, and more can all be bought on the clearnet with your credit card, lol
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.