[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf who is interested in studying military strategy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 16

File: display.jpg (40KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
display.jpg
40KB, 400x533px
>tfw no gf who is interested in studying military strategy

I am severely autistic and will die alone
>>
File: images (12).jpg (17KB, 312x352px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
17KB, 312x352px
Tfw no one to snuggle with and read Art of War.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel (2).jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel (2).jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>35968984

Too bad only men are interested in this shit. I have seen a couple trannies who were as well, but thats about it.
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (35KB, 397x370px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
35KB, 397x370px
>>35969019
You will only find men interested in this stuff, no woman gets wet hearing about a testudo or Phalanx
>>
>>35969071
I'm interested primarily in assymetrical warfare tbqh. That's hard to find even among men who share this interest.
>>
>>35969175
Discord? It's late but I might have some time tomorrow if you play total war or something.
>>
>>35969215
I hate video games, stupid intellect reducing dopamine junkie habit. I like reading.
>>
>>35969322
You'd be surprised what you can learn especially if you can apply it Anon.
>>
>>35969071

True. War has always been a male thing anyways, i wasnt expecting anything else

>>35969175

Why asymmetrical warfare in specific?
>>
Mein niggers. Anyone here actually read the art of war?
>>
>>35970861
Yeah and its mostly stuff that's glaringly obvious to anyone today. Read Vom Kriege
>>
>>35970139
Because its interesting to see tactics applied in scenarios where the balance of power is unequal.
>>
>go to Gettysburg (alone obviously)
>one of the greatest days of my life
>absolutely enthralled by the sheer monumental sense of history I felt in every step around the battlefield
>go to the Pennsylvania monument and hear a couple arguing
>woman is bitching "how much longer do we have to stay?"
>"just a half hour more OK sweetie?"
>"but this is so BORING, I want to get back to DC for dinner"
>"just 20 minutes hun"
>"Ugh FINE whatever, I'll be in the car"
>>
Try 33 strategies of war, by Robert Greene, its fucking amazingly awesome, modern art of war...
>>
>>35968957
Tell me about the double pincer
>>
Does anyone else day dream about being on a battlefield? Like pretend there is artillery fire around you or when you see a trench like hill you pretend what would it be like to hold position... it's pretty autistic I kno I want to kno if I'm the only one who does that
>>
>>35970884
it make me wonder if the people back then were all just retards or if he was just the first one to write it all down
>>
>>35971100
He was just the first to write it down, people weren't much more retarded 3000 years ago.
>>
>>35971100
Most of east asian philosophy is the type of thoughts that float through your head and seem profound when shitting.
>>
>>35970942

I agree. Im more interested in a smaller and weaker group winning by ingenious and smart warfare rather than huge massive battles, though both are fun to learn about imo.
>>
>>35970884

I disagree. There is more to it then you think of at the first sight. Some of the concepts are easy to understand in theory but very hard to translate into real life actions. Most wars in history have not been fought according to the principles presented in the art of war. Those who did were extremely succesfull though.
>>
>>35970861
Yeah it's awesome

Original comment 12345
>>
Please tell me there is at least one girl out there who is also interested in this
>>
>>35972055

There arent, might as well kill yourself if you're looking for one.
>>
>>35968957
this is me

get yourself a girl who is master strategizer and loves theory

but why would you want a gf like this? i wish more boys were into this ;-; militia warfare
>>
File: 1491103430680.jpg (346KB, 1137x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491103430680.jpg
346KB, 1137x1280px
You can always find somebody that likes what you like, but maybe for different reasons.
>>
File: size0.jpg (70KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
size0.jpg
70KB, 640x425px
>>35972880

>but why would you want a gf like this? i wish more boys were into this ;-; militia warfare

Because its my biggest, most autistic interest.

Ever since i was a kid i dreamt of soaring over the skies in my helicopter, commanding my troops to drop hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say thats its impossible for an autist on r9k to become a anywhere near competent enough to become a commander and that im fucking retarded, but i dont care. Im having my barber give me a buzzcut and im enlisting in the US Marine corps. From now on i want you guys to call me "Commander Robot" and respect my right to give orders to kill and do so needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a Commandophobe and need to check your non autistic privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>35972055
My father is a total amateur military historian so I've at least read a couple of books mentioned in this thread.
>>
>>35973161

But do you actually like it?

What is the era/theatre you are most interested in?
>>
>>35973518
Somewhat, I suppose.
Napoleonic Wars or African theatre in WW2
>>
>>35973580

>somewhat

What does that mean?

I dont really know anything about the Napoleonic Wars, what do you find interesting about them?

African Theatre in WW2 is cool. Its interesting how a tactically far superior force can be defeated by neglecting logistics and large scale strategy. Reminds of the Sun Tzu quote about strategy without tactics being a slow victory, where as, tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Any interest in pre gunpowder wars?
>>
>>35969019
>mainly men interested in history, strategy, philosophy, math, engineering, programming, mechanics
>women demand 50% "representation" in all these subjects and in business and nerds with genuine passions should be institutionally discriminated against in favor of Stacy
>>
>>35973745
Well, my direct comparison is a man who spent most of his life reading nothing but military books, I'm intellectually naked compared to that. I know more about it than most random people but that's not saying much.

I think the Napoleonic Wars were simply a game changer, logistically, in scale, in scope. The Russian campaign especially was incredible, and here too you have a formidable fighting force getting destroyed by logistics and weather.

I've written my BA about infighting among Athenian/Greek polis and the blending of myth and history. But apart from that, not much.
>>
File: tmp_8108-qv1XhnP-1037153202.png (856KB, 750x488px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8108-qv1XhnP-1037153202.png
856KB, 750x488px
>>35974064

I personally dont read too many books either. Im more of a spontaneous learner if you will. Whenever something piques my interest or im thinking about it do some research on the internet on it. Its pleb tier but i learned more this way than any book has learned me.

>I've written my BA about infighting among Athenian/Greek polis and the blending of myth and history. But apart from that, not much.

You studied history in uni?

Anyways i think anyone who is interested in military strategy should read about the Mongols. They managed to defeat forces much better armed and larger than them. The entire Russian Army was wiped out by a Mongol scouting (!) force about 20,000 men large.
>>
>>35974249
I think these days you can definitely learn a lot of stuff easily through the Internet - but I'd personally also always read books, too, to supplement it basically.

Yeah, just bachelor's though, my Master's is in finance.
I haven't read much about the Mongols except the fall of Bagdad and the unsuccessful invasion of Japan. Any recommendations generally?
>>
>>35974345

What general books would you recommend? I prefer conceptual and general stuff like Art of War rather than specific and detailed btw.

The wiki page is unironically really good https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_military_tactics_and_organization

http://factsanddetails.com/asian/cat65/sub423/item2696.html this is good

Dan Carlins "The Wrath of the Khans" is supposed to be good, but its a long multiple part series. The first two links arent that detailed but cover basically everything, and do so accurately.

Imo the Russian and Eastern European campaigns are the most impressive. Subutai managed to succesfully control forces 500km apart from eachother to work towards a common goal, which at the time was near impossible.
>>
File: mvdtn8N (1).jpg (210KB, 1888x1320px) Image search: [Google]
mvdtn8N (1).jpg
210KB, 1888x1320px
>>35974647

>A general such as Subutai, unable to ride a horse in the later part of his career due to age and obesity, would have been ridiculed out of most any European army of the time.
>But the Mongols recognized and respected his still powerful military mind, who had been one of the Genghis' most able subordinates, so he was transported around in a cart.

Fucking kek, someone should make a pepe of this
>>
>>35974647
My favorite book on warfare (not counting von Clausewitz) is probably the History of Warfare by Keegan.
Close second is Ernst Juengers "In Stahlgewittern", about his experience in the Great War. It's actually collected war diaries and philosophical musings but it's amazing. It's what Remarque wishes he could have written.
Thucydides' Peloponnesian War is obviously dated (and a lot doesn't stand up to modern scrutiny) but it has a lot of generalized thoughts on warfare and battle that's very interesting.
Snyder's Bloodlands is rather specific and focused on the Russia campaign but his thoughts on the war are very broad-strokes occasionally and definitely worth a read if you're at all interested in that period.
>>
>>35975246

You read all this? Thats a lot of stuff to digest. I'll take a look though, i wanted to read more books on the subject anyways.
>>
>>35975516
Yeah, as I said, family history with it basically. Plus it's not like I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life.
If you only pick up one of those, I'd go for von Clausewitz or In Stahlgewittern. It's not too technical but his views are immensely interesting and almost prophetic in some ways.
Oh, also Xenophon. You said you were more interested in pre-gunpowder warfare and it doesn't get much better than this. He fought under Cyrus the Younger in the Persian War as a Greek mercenary (to conquer the Persian throne), but Cyrus dies in battle and Xenophon ends up leading the Greek army on their way home, thousands of miles in enemy territory. He's a student of Socrates and it shows, a lot of thought about the nature of men and warfare as well as tactical musings and one of the best first-hand accounts. Also Arrians "Campaign of Alexander the Great", it's a bit melancholic about Alexander (compared to other accounts at the time) insofar that he describes what he calls "fateful ambition" in Alexander and other great conquerors - the desire to fight and win endlessly without much of a plan on anything afterwards, reaching the very edge of the known world, but then also succumbing there (murdered by his own men by most accounts). It's commonly said that Alexander wept when he reached his limits, because he had no more lands to conquer - Arrian gives you a good idea why.

Sorry if all this seems a bit disjointed, I'm kinda drunk
>>
>>35975843

>Yeah, as I said, family history with it basically.

My family is basically the opposite, they never appreciated my interest in this and told me to focus on stuff like STEM. Though thats interesting to me as well i prefer military stuff.

I have heard about Von Clausewitz, he is supposedly very good. Not heard about the other one but when i have time ill check it out as well.

>You said you were more interested in pre-gunpowder warfare and it doesn't get much better than this.

Not necessarily, but i find pre gunpowder era much more interesting from a strategic point of view, as back then weaponry and equipment didnt matter as much as it does now, so the emphasis naturally was on strategy and tactics.
You cant do shit against an M1 Abrams without a high end ATGM platform, but there are plenty of ways to defeat a knight in full armor while being half as well armed and equipped as him.

>Sorry if all this seems a bit disjointed, I'm kinda drunk

Seems fine
>>
>>35976057
Well, my father's in finance so that's definitely "my way" too but he's always been supporting me in other endeavors and interests too, especially since military history is one of his passions.
Yes, as I said von Clausewitz and Juenger are definitely among the most interesting German military thinkers. Speaking of which, Guderian too. Reminds me of Clausewitz in many ways, pragmatic but never too dry.

And that might be true, but technological advances were still hugely important even in pre-gunpowder warfare, think about Agincourt and the almost embarrassing defeat of full-plate nobles by peasants with longbows - that was inconceivable, they were supposed to be invincible to all but other similarly well equipped knights - which isn't to say that one knight wasn't still usually worth a dozen peasants.
>>
>>35976259

Well i guess i should have said that its more related to industrialized warfar than just gunpowder, as pre industrial revolution warfare is still fairly interesting from a strategic point of view, but still doesnt compare to pre gunpowder era imo. Like you said the longbow, which is a very simple but clever invention was able to defeat the equivalent of an airforce at the time. The thing is that once invented everyone could make them, but not everybody can make advanced modern weaponry. War these days is less based on proficiency in warfare and more on the ability of the civilization to produce and feed the industrial war machine. Though its still interesting to study current events, gives you a different perspective than just looking back in time. Do you study the syrian civil war?
>>
>>35977162
I somewhat follow current events and I think it's very interesting looking at current wars with history in mind (Sykes-Picot was having their anniversary this year after all) but I'm definitely not too studious about post-1945 warfare. I've recently read some interesting book about the Arab Spring and the follow-up, but nothing on Syria specifically - anything you'd recommend?
>>
File: 1479149039859.jpg (896KB, 5414x3609px) Image search: [Google]
1479149039859.jpg
896KB, 5414x3609px
>find a girl who is legitimately curious about Foreign and Military policy
>spend hours just exchanging opinions about events and giving her rundowns on military matters
>literally the only woman I have seen in my life who had a genuine interest in contemporary Russian strategic thinking
>subjects shift from policy to personal
>spending every day together at this point
>finally bring up the nerve to ask her out
>get the flattest and most detached "no" I have ever heard in my life

According to some other girls I talk to she was just keeping me around just in case things didn't go well with some guy she actually wanted.

Fuck women.
>>
>>35971100
It was written during the Warring States period, which was essentially a time where retards, nepotism beneficiaries, and petty monarchs reigned supreme.

Sun Tzu wrote this as a "war for retards" guide for the actual retards who were running the show.
>>
File: 1491065598495.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491065598495.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>>35968984
Reddit tier hehe
>>
>>35977265

Do you want the history of it or to follow it in real time? /sg/ on /pol/ isnt too bad to begin with. There arent many books on the syrian civil war since its very recent and still ongoing. So far Patrick Cockburn has the best stuff on ISIS and jihadism. https://www.akpress.org/a-small-key-can-open-a-large-door.html this is good for if you want to learn about the Rojava revolution (though thats a deeper subject than just the syrian civil war). Nothing that i know of out there on the regime and rebels. I can answer whatever questions you have though
>>
>>35978008
I used to browse the general on /k/ for a while but I'm not sure if that's still a thing. Never been much on /pol/. I'll check out Cockburn though, thanks.
General question, assuming Raqqa falls and ISIL is beaten/scattered, what then? Won't they just reform and rebrand, the whole region is powderkeg and has been one for a hundred years, wouldn't any outside force, be it American forces or the Russians, or anyone, get even more involved to keep any semblance of stability and peace?
>>
>>35968957
I play MOBAs it sounds interesting but I wouldn't know where to start and am addicted to video games, flaming and winning elo
>>
>>35978105

First of all, the fall/liberation of Raqqa is a "when", not if. As for what happens to them afterwards, they will probably become an insurgency in Iraq, not so much in Syria though. The people in Syria hate them and support the SDF in general. The SDF so far has been very good at keeping out and finding sleeper cells and militants hiding amongst the population, though that could change once ISIS has nowhere to run to when being steamrolled and has no other option then to blend into the population. I still think that they wont have too much success in Syria, but Iraq will remain unstable for quite some time.

Also, America only provides advisors and spotting teams for calling in airstrikes, they dont do too much fighting. The SDF the local gov/authority and the main infantry force against ISIS in Syria, and the Peshmerga and Iraqi Army+Shia militias do the heavy lifting in Iraq.
>>
>>35978296

Read the Art of War to begin with

http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

If you like this, you'll like the subject in general. If you dont, you probably wont
>>
>>35977440
nice one you really showed that Reddit faggot how cool you are
>>
>>35977440
Dude am I supposed to really care here?
>>
>>35968984

Patrician taste tbqh

Origin
>>
Any fembots here interested in this?
>>
>>35980167
I'm >>35973161 and follow-ups. So, yeah, apparently.
>>
>>35980561

Not the guy you replied to but i just read your convo with that other guy and im surprised, i have never before seen a woman even remotely interested in this stuff
>>
>>35980999
Well, it's glaringly obvious my father wanted a son (and got three daughters instead), so I got a lot of "guy stuff" he made me interested in. It's probably mostly his influence on me.
Also nice trips
>>
File: 1364690616398.jpg (107KB, 238x279px) Image search: [Google]
1364690616398.jpg
107KB, 238x279px
>tfw your gf hasn't read Clausewitz
>>
>>35981053

Why you and not your sisters tho
>>
>>35981727
Oh, they got the same treatment, just other areas of interest. My older sister is an avid hunter.
>>
>>35968957

>be me
>disgusting khv 26yo neet
>go to charleston sc with family
>dad and i are civil war buffs
>we stop by fort moultrie
>standing by a cannon
>some bored family walks up
>dad and i ignore them
>then we hear a kid ask a question about loading the cannon
>turn around thinking they're asking us
>the big experts, haha
>they aren't talking to us
>they're asking some woman
>late 20s / early 30s
>she explains the whole drill
>has some kids and family filling out the crew positions
>other people start to gather around
>she answers other questions about tactics, moving and aiming the gun, smooth bore versus rifled, etc.
>my dad asks her some obscure point about fuzes
>i don't even know what he's asking
>she goes on for a bit about confederate vs union fuzes, etc.
>i'm totally lost
>she keeps making eye contact with me
>she's smiling
>she's funny
>like librarian nerdy attractive
>insta-crush
>one of the people asks if she's a history professor
>"nah, i do computer stuff, just a tourist who likes history"
>says she's going out to the yorktown later...something about really liking naval aviation
>she darts off to go take some pictures
>dad elbows me
>"think she's alone, anon...why don't you go talk to her?"
>look down
>too fucking shy to say anything to her
>sadly watch her leave
>few minutes later
>dad asks me if we should go out to patriot's point to "have a look around"
>i'm fucking clueless
>patriot's point is all wwii and later shit
>say, "naah, that's too new for me"
>he gives me a look like i'm fucking retarded
>"you sure?"
>i am fucking retarded
>i've forgotten she said she was going there next
>dad hints again
>finally says, "okaay..."
>doesn't talk on the drive back to the hotel
>that look of disappointment on his face
>figure out what my dad was trying to do two days after we get home
>ya blew it.jpg

That was three years ago. I know, she was probably crazy or an aspie or both, but

>that smile
>>
>>35981974

It might have just been a case of the ol' tism where you mistook general politeness for interest, so i wouldnt beat yourself up over it too much. But you dont find girls like that easily, it would have definiteoy been worth to take try your chances at least, so you did go full retard there.
>>
>>35981974
That physically hurt to read.
>>
>tfw no military dom gf

Anyone else have this feel
>>
>>35977359
>Sun Tzu wrote this as a "war for retards" guide for the actual retards who were running the show.

Not too charitable a description, but yeah.
Imagine you're an ancient Chinese military strategist. Although you're nominally in charge, the final decision-making power is held by a bunch of princes and nobles -- only the upstarts ones have any real-life experience, the rest grew up living the sheltered lifestyles of noble offspring.
>>
>>35981974
So what if you actually got the courage to talk to her, then what? She'd realize that you're a legit autismo who bases his whole personality around his niche interests and has no other defining traits outside of that due to his underdeveloped mind.

Don't beat yourself up over it.
>>
>>35983114

>autismo who bases his whole personality around his niche interests and

As opposed to defining yourself by?

>has no other defining traits outside of that due to his underdeveloped mind.

Thats some heavy projection

Not that guy btw
>>
>>35983181
>As opposed to defining yourself by?
Actually developing interesting personality traits through a multitude of childhood and teenage experiences that are basically impossible for you to experience if you're autistic?

>Thats some heavy projection
mkay
>>
>>35981974
>>figure out what my dad was trying to do two days after we get home

I don't get it, what was your dad trying to do?

>btw it's fuses not fuzes
>>
>>35983267

>Actually developing interesting personality traits through a multitude of childhood and teenage experiences that are basically impossible for you to experience if you're autistic?

So you need friends to have a personality according to you? That makes no sense at all, you sound like a person with an underdeveloped mind who doesnt understand the concept of a personality.
>>
>>35983505
That's not what I meant at all, although obviously the social environment around you plays a pretty big part.
>>
>>35970960
>went to Normandy 2 times with family
>always visited D-Day beaches
>trips always consist of going to beach (Arromanches or Omaha), and US cemetery walking around, then back into car to fuck off to elswhere
>at least the first time i got to visit the main WW2 museum
>always rushed through every site, never even had a chance to pause long enough to read the plaques on the monuments
>last time somehow managed to convince them to see Merville Battery
>was looking forward to this for entire trip since huge para fan
>"we're giving you 15 minutes to look around, no more"
>most of family doesn't even get out of car
>mom and brother went with me, every 2 minutes was "are you done yet?"
>get to hear self-congratulatory jacking off afterwards about how their 15 minutes at each site meant they had such a "deep understanding of history".

I will be back in Normandy on 6/6/2044, alone if necessary. This time I will have the trip that I always wanted and nobody will stop me.
>>
>>35983393

i read it as his dad knew the woman was going to see the uss yorktown, so he was trying to convince his son to go there so his son could see her again and maybe ask her out but the son didn't realize what his dad was trying to do until a few days later so he missed out on seeing the girl again.
>>
>tfw no gf interested in antique orthodox variations of satanism and the left hand path

I'm sure you're out there, hoe!
>>
>>35977315
Then she wasn't legitimately interested then. She was feigning interest to keep you around and you were inexperienced/autistic enough not to notice.

Funny how the so called strategy buffs have the least developed interpersonal skills.
>>
>>35983720

That sounds like a small slice of hell...genuinely sorry about that, anon. I'm a bit jelly of you for getting that close, though.

I've been such a history geek in my life that people usually just drop me off and leave me alone, but I've been screwed over a few times like that (deliberately by one particular family member who knows I love museums..."oh, there's no time to go in"...fuck).
>>
>>35983934
And to think I went through it twice... I honestly thought the second time I would be allowed to look around more considering we saw all the main sites the first time, but nope gotta do the exact same thing again for the aunt and uncle who have never been out of the US before. They also got us lost on some random dirt roads on the way to Omaha Beach by suggesting the wrong turn due to holding the map upside down, so we wasted about 4 hours on top of that.
>>
>>35968957
>tfw had a qt female TA in a history class in college who was studying the Eastern Front of WWII and she could read and write in Russian/German and the sole reason she did this was to read Russian/German documents about the battles going on in this theater of the war

God damn it. Of course she had a fucking chad BF who probably didn't even appreciate the fucking goldmine he had. Jesus christ OP I know your feel. Could you imagine having a fucking qt military history loving gf? You could go on dates to battle sites and museums. Discuss various details about battles and campaigns over dinner. Maybe even start a nice tabletop military strategy game together.

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK
>>
>>35983991

Man.

It wasn't on my list of places to see until I interviewed a couple of guys who were there for an oral history project for which I volunteer.

Went back home after that and watched "The Longest Day" while thinking about meeting those veterans...now, I gotta see it.

Don't wait until 2044, anon.
>>
>>35968957
My gf majored in history because she loves military history and constantly talks about the USSR, napoleon, the Greeks, Athens, Japanese, Americans, etc.

Shes an inspector now in oil and gas, so inb4 "good luck getting a job with that!"

t. Normie
>>
File: 20170302183823_1.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170302183823_1.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>35968957
I feel you OP, I've been wanting a gf who is into realistic space warfare and plays Children of a Dead Earth since I played the game.
>>
>>35984544

>realistic space warfare

h o w
o
w
>>
File: 20170402201222_1.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170402201222_1.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>35984590
Using only stuff that can be accurately calculated. I can take a railgun and calculate how fast the projectile would go given a certain projectile and barrel material and input power for example.
>>
>>35984624

Thats a deeper kind of autism then mine anon. Thats literally impossible tier when it comes to getting a gf.

Im impressed though
>>
File: 20170402201552_1.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170402201552_1.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>35984655
There's actually a few girls who are on the games forums, but I'm not going to ask a girl out on there. They're also probably either fat or trannies.
>>
>>35984692

Why not? They are definitely trannies (not even fat girls would be into this), but hypothetically if a normal weight female did browse the forums, whats stopping you from at least talking to them and seeing where it leads?
>>
>>35984885
It'd be weird for me to just pm them though. We have no reason to start a private or intimate conversation.
>>
>>35984885
>Why not?
yea retard
>HEY ARE THERE ANY FEMALES WHO WANT ME TO STICK MY COCK DOWN THEIR THROAT PM ME ASAP
fucking please
this will attract trannies and hambeasts but nobody else
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.