[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm spending the weekend in a pretty small town I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

File: feelwojak.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelwojak.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I'm spending the weekend in a pretty small town I've never visited before. On Friday I arrived and the guy I'm staying with took me to a local pub (UK) and the barmaid (one of three staff) was absolutely beautiful. We looked at each other a couple of times but I didn't want to come across as a creepy ogler etc, which I'm sure she's used to with it being a rather rowdy working class plae. Last night we went back, and I don't usually drink alcohol but the guy I'm with does.

Anyway she was there again. The guy I'm with acted pretty creepily towards some girls there and I felt embarrassed sitting there, but the barmaid didn't see. Soon after we arrived we looked at each other and she soon disappeared into a back room then appeared again wearing a denim jacket for some reason. I thought she was leaving but she stood around for a while then went back to work. I'm 25 years old and she could be anywhere from 19 to 26.

I leave tonight but I'm thinking of writing my email address down on a piece of paper with a note that says EITHER:

"I realize how strange this is but I leave for London in an hour and I know I'd regret it if I didn't tell you that I think you are beautiful, and that I would like to get to know you. If you don't think I'm an irredeemably odd individual then I hope to hear from you: [email]"

OR

"I think I may have left my railcard in this pub on Saturday 1st April. Could you please let me know if you find it: [email]"

Am I being autistic? Are either of these ideas reasonable?

I'm trying to find her on facebook (I won't add her) to find out how old she is, if she has a boyfriend, if she's in university etc. She's probably at work right now, and the bar closes at 11pm in 10 hours.
>>
File: fuck.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9KB, 205x246px
PLEASE RESPOND RIGHT FRICKING NOW
>>
>>35968534
Do the first. But drop the last sentence and replace it with "Here is my phone number to get in contact with me". Don't do email. That's just weird.
>>
>>35968534 (OP)
It may be my autism speaking but the first one doesn't sound too bad. After all at least you won't be full of regret and wondering what might have been if you do this.
>>
>>35968588
I have a really old phone with no camera or internet. And plus I like writing long emails rather than "how r u lol :)"

I want to get to know this girl intimately. I want her to tell me at length about herself, her past, her ambitions. I want us to email each other all week and then arrange to meet up next weekend and to have her tell me that she can't wait to see me and that she'll be waiting at the station. I want her to smile and look away and sway her body from side to side as I step off the train and walk towards her. I want us to go for a long walk and end up bumping each others' hands until one of us gets the courage to take the other's hand and hold it. I'm rarely attracted to a girl in the sense of wanting to get to know them or anything like that, but when I do I sperg out and want to marry them and sacrifice my life to make them happy and myself happy in turn.
>>
To make you feel like an even bigger piece of shit there's a chance she won't be working tonight.
>>
>>35968592
I was thinking the first one is at least honest, since I didn't lost my rail card or anything, and plus her coworkers might see it and email me instead.

But if she turns out to be 20 years old, or even younger, and has a boyfriend and is just a student working weekends in her hometown, then I'll come across as weird, arrogant, old creep who thinks he can woo a young barmaid without even talking to her.
>>
>>35968625
You can call someone on a phone...I can guarantee this person will be weirded out by the email. Just write in the note call me or I don't get texting so call me
>>
How about you actually talk to her?

Leaving a note seems weird
>>
>>35968632
The pub opened around 2 hours ago, and they are open until 11pm tonight. I have to catch a train at around 7pm which means I have to do something in the next 5 hours.

The pub is like 10 minutes away from me, but I have no reason to go there and today they are serving Sunday dinners to normies. I feel like writing a note and just striding in there and seeing if she's there and then handing it to her and leaving. However I have a history of autistic behaviour like this, for example:

1. Emailing my professor asking if she knew the name of the girl who often came to sit by me and who tries to make conversation with me a bunch of times. I eventually found her email address on a group email and emailed her wishing her the best for the future etc. She got back to me and seemed enthusiastic but I then realized I wasn't attracted to her or just felt too embarrased

2. Posting a 1-page A4 letter through the door of a girl I dated for two weeks before she became distant because I sperged out when she tried to have sex with me. In that case she eventually text me a lot of times asking to meet up months later but I had moved on.

But I *KNOW* that via email, or a written form of communication, that I can get to know people and entertain them and make them want to talk to me more.
>>
Definitely go for the phone number, I tried the email thing myself a few years ago and not only did she never disclose her email to me but she stopped showing any interest whatsoever. Women suck.
>>
>>35968682
On the first night it was real busy and there were tons of people at the bar. Talking to her would have just annoyed her I think. There were some moments were she was standing there with her hands behind her back and I looked over once or twice until she looked back. We both maintained eye contact for a few seconds and I'd like to think she was somewhat curious about me. On the second night, yesterday, I was sitting at an angle that meant I had to twist my upper body to see the bar, which made me feel like a creepy drunken guy staring at the barlady. I did order a drink for the guy I'm with from her, and she smiled when I had to count out a bunch of coins to pay, and her fingers *briefly* touched mine when she gave me my change. But I still suspect she may be a hip young university student who resents working at this dead-end pub on her weekends and who is privately sick of weird faggots like me trying to take advantage of her apparently lowly station in life by acting over-confident or presumptious. But oh my God I lay in bed last night smiling to myself at the thought of walking with her and getting to know her and putting my arm around her and lying in bed whispering quietly. My God. To think she would be open to doing that with me makes me want to smash my face against the nearest window until I suffer a haemorrhage.
>>
>>35968653
My voice sounds absolutely retarded over the phone, moreso that in real life when I stutter and mumble and make shitty lame jokes while panicking to think of something coherent to say. Via the written word I am an expert communicator, a plumber of emotional depths, a keen analytical mind and a very, very funny person. But speaking to her is just not an option. If I go there today there will be people eating all over the place, drunks at the bar, and the staff will be rushing to serve food and so on. I was thinking of going in there today with my suitcase and pretending to be busy until she appeared at the bar and then rushing over and asking for a glass of coca cola and then either making conversation that isn't cliched ("busy day? hehe") or hoping she says something to me like "are you just visiting for the weekend?". The idea of sitting with this girl on a Sunday evening in a dim, comfortable room with her on my lap and her pale arms around my neck makes me want to not kill myself so badly.
>>
She works in a busy pub and sees hundreds of people over the weekend. It's almost certain she had no idea who you were the second time and will have no idea who you are today.

She looked at you because she thought you wanted to order a drink and was probably weirded out when you didn't.

Giving her your email address is retarded.

I can't explain the denim jacket thing, she was probably on a break and didn't want to get hassled if she was in uniform.
>>
>>35968817
That's now why she was looking at me. I was sitting at the back of the room on the first night in my work shirt and with my suitcase beside me. The guy I'm with is a normie who spent the evening on Tinder on his phone so I just looked around observing people and I happened to look at her and she was looking at me. We maintained eye contact for a few seconds and then stopped.
>>
File: 1478663275242.png (7KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1478663275242.png
7KB, 339x348px
>>35968534
>in the UK
>woman was beautiful

How are this many people actually falling for OP's bullshit story
>>
>>35968534
Neither. Hitting on women who are working is stupid. Especially if it's a bar.

She probably gets like 10 other people who are like you except has more balls every day. If you can't at least actually talk to her, you're better off working on your social skills.
>>
>>35968534
no this is super autistic. normal people talk face to face to determine if they get along. her making a normal amount of eye contact with a customer during her shift doesn't mean she wants a love letter, it means she literally hasn't thought a single bit about you.

you should have just talked to her-- during a normal conversation, you could have found out the answer to all of these questions. i guarantee if you give her your love note she would think it's super weird and random (because it is)
>>
>>35968855
OP here. She is very beautiful, which does make me nervous that she's 18-21 years old.

She has milk-pale skin, jet black hair cut into a bob a few freckles on her cheeks, bangs across her forehead, wears a black work tshirt and black trousers, and then cute black shoes with white ankle-length socks. Oh my FUCKING God. I just want to run there right now and put my arms around her and hold her to me as tight as I can until the police arrive. Loneliness should not be this brutal an experience.
>>
>>35968749
>>35968815
you are waaaaaaaay overthinking this my dude. shoulda talked and flirted with her in person
>>
>>35968749
>>35968815

Just fucking talk to her, m8

You will probably get rejected because you sound pretty autistic, but what do you have to lose? You're leaving tonight so will never see her again.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>35968873
>>35968890

NONONONONONONONONONNON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Idiot check: you checked her for a wedding ring, right?
>>
File: 1491051169685.jpg (178KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491051169685.jpg
178KB, 720x540px
>>35968901
>OP is spilling his spaghetti over a nasty goth chick
>>
>>35968931
I have very low self-esteem when it comes to understanding if I'm attractive or not (especially now I'm 25). Many girls have been interested in me in recent years, but I just feel like unless I'm in ideal aesthetic conditions I come across as a fucking ugly sperglord.

And I couldn't talk to her. If I'd said something like "busy night?" or "worked here long?" she would immediately think I'm some nice guy trying to get in her pants via superficial interest in her life. I know that isn't what she wants. Plus the guy I was with is a fucking huge normie who asked some random girl if he could take a photo of her trousers, which made me embarrased as hell. I was going to ask him if I was attractive enough to approach her but he was drunk and would have made a scene. On the way home I asked him about her and she said "what that little fat bitch?" in a jokey way. She is NOT fat and I realized I couldn't keep talking about her. He told me to go back and talk to her but it was 10 minutes from closing at almost midnight.

But this girl is going to live for like 60 years minimum probably, and the fact that in those 60 years I will never see her again, never talk to her, never introduce the possibility of us hugging and kissing and having her giggle across the bathtub with soap bubbles all over her makes me so fucking restless. I really do feel like sprinting over there right fucking now and just spasming on the pub floor until she comes to ask if I'm ok.
>>
>>35968948
She is like 18-26, it's hard to tell as her rather serious-ish expression and the fact this is a small town makes it difficult. I'd say she is 20-24. It sounds bad but I hope she works there full-time, since it would make her more likely to think I'm worth talking to rather than if she was a student and could choose Art-Chad over me.

>>35968983
She's not goth, she's sort of refined grunge. Maybe twee grunge.
>>
>>35968873
i disagree that hitting on a bartender is stupid outright. i've never pulled it off but i have friends who have taken bartenders home

but it's definitely a stupid move for op you're right about that
>>
>>35968994

>think I'm trying to get in her pants

As opposed to the truth? That you're an autistic creep who has become so infatuated with a girl he's seen for all of 10 minutes that he's already imagining endless scenarios about your lives together and is posting creepy shit on the Internet.
>>
>>35968855

KEK, can confirm this is true
>>
>>35969028
OP here. I used to work as a bartender and another bartender, a female, asked the landlord for my number and then tried to have sex with me within a week. She was very "hot" but I felt she was too forward. So I'm not a total hunchbacked drooling autist.
>>
>>35969039
Why is this creepy? Isn't "love at first sight" a common meme? What the fuck. It's not as if I'm been thinking of her getting DP'd by Jamal and Trayvon. I just want to walk slowly beside her and make her smile.
>>
>>35969060
>Why is this creepy?

Because OP probably isn't handsome. If were good looking then it would be fine.

It's not about what you do. It's about how you look.
>>
>>35969090
OP here. It's hard to say if I'm handsome. I'm not a 6'2 alpha sportschad, but I don't think she is looking for that kind of guy. She seems to be the type who goes for alternative arts Chads, and while I'm not that either I am decent looking (a lot of girls have made their attraction obvious) but the thing is if it's a little too windy or the lighting is wrong or I'm tired my looks go down from maybe 7 or even 8 to around 3 / 4.
>>
>>35968994
>I know that isn't what she wants
>the possibility of us hugging and kissing and having a giggle

you don't know this girl. You're infatuated. you have no idea what she wants, what her dreams are, what kind of person she is. you've built her up into a fantasy in your mind. i know it's a cliche, but hear me out-- this is the literal definition of putting the pussy on a pedestal.

she's a flawed human being anon. one you know nothing about, until you talk to her. you have a crush on a girl that's based in nothing but your physical attraction to her and fantasies you've built up in your mind.

and don't be so hard on yourself, anon. you offer something unique to the world-- you might not be the guy you wish you were, but if you own what you are, women find it attractive. don't beat yourself up over this, you might not see this girl in another 60 years but don't sweat it. there are many women out there and you'll have all sorts of opportunities to meet them :)
>>
>>35969174
But is there anything I can do to woo this girl in the next 4 hours?

I was considering standing nearby with my suitcase in the hope that she takes a break, then walking past as if I'm on my way to the train station and saying "hey have a nice week" and smiling and hope she asks where I'm going. But a letter seems more direct and courageous and might make her scared at first but inquisitive later on, like damn maybe he's interesting, I mean he was kind of cute, maybe I shoould just see where this goes!
>>
>>35968994
Do it. Give her the note with first option you posted in the OP. Report back, we'll be watching this thread for an update.
>>
OP HERE.

Also the guy I'm staying with will probably visit the pub again this week alone probably. He knows I like this girl (I described her as my "aesthetic ideal" but he won't remember that). Should I ask him to tell her that I thought she was beautiful? Or should I subtly bring her up in conversation in the hope that he mentions me to her when he next visits?
>>
My parents run a pub and I live in one, I know bartenders well.

She wouldn't even be able to remember who you are, there are so many especially on a Friday, you don't know anything about her and barstaff never ever date the customers (don't shit where you eat).

As a general rule don't ask people out when they're doing their job because they're not mentally prepared for it.
>>
>>35969241
GIVE HER THE FUCKING NOTE YOU AUTISTIC SPERG
>>
>>35969241
again, you're thinking too much. do these scenarios you build up in your head ever play out like that in real life? What are the chances she takes a break, sees you with a suitcase, smiles at you, and asks you where you're headed? And a letter from someone she hasn't had a real conversation with is going to produce the same result.

Can you woo this girl in four hours? Maybe. Someone could, probably. Why don't you drop in, sit at the bar, order a drink and ask her how her day has been?
>>
>>35969281
to add to this, people stare at our girls all the time and they're supposed to stare back and be friendly, it's for good custom, not to date losers

do not leave a note or anything trust me it's extremely cringey and won't go down well, she will show it to everyone and they'll all laugh at you

If you MUST ask her out, just do it directly and ask for her number, if she refuses get over your childish infatuation and move on
>>
File: ajajajajaj.jpg (112KB, 670x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ajajajajaj.jpg
112KB, 670x1024px
OP HERE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POLL

http://www.strawpoll.me/12659738

>>
>>35969295
>order a drink

I absolutely hate alcohol. And it seems like evidence of me being stupid with money if I go there and stand alone while sipping on an overpriced coca cola and watching sports on TV until she comes by and then blurting out "h-hello how has your day been?"
>>
>>35969333
you didn't have a chance in the first place you sperg

when you go out you hit on the normal girls, not the bartenders, you obviously have no social skills man you need way more practice at dealing with women
>>
>>35969349
If you hate alcohol, don't date anyone affiliated with a pub or club because your lifestyles aren't compatible
>>
>>35969333
OP, you seem like a nice guy. If you MUST give the note,First option is good. I dunno about the e-mail part but I think giving your number would be more logical and will increase the success rate. It'd be good if you asked her face to face though

Also by falling for a female, you have lost the right to be called a "robot", so please remove yourself as soon as possible, because if your plan works, you'd be a normie, and if it doesn't you'd be a failed normie. No hard feelings.
>>
>>35969367
OP here. I used to work at a bar despite hating alcohol. She doesn't seem like a big drinker. She reminds me of Amelie actually, a rather quiet, serious girl working in an environment she resents and longing to express herself sincerely to someone who is capable of and willing to understand her and appreciate her for who she is.
>>
>>35969349
well i've made like 5 posts in this thread offering advice but you're determined not to take any. go ahead and leave her the note, i'm sure a love letter from a customer she doesn't remember is going to work-- if theres one thing young people love to do, it's contacting potential lovers via email (fucking lmao).

good luck friendo
>>
>>35969402
What the HECK is wrong with email?

It's a modern form of letter writing. I sincerely believe that a girl would rather write 500 words about her thoughts and feelings and so on rather than a text that reads "aaagh I like soo many difrent kinds of music haha!"
>>
>>35969392
>OP here. I used to work at a bar despite hating alcohol.
no you didn't, I can tell straight away you're sheltered with no social skills, you haven't been to pubs very often and haven't interacted with women at all
>>
Just hit on her you sperglord, if you have zero chance of seeing her again anyways you have literally nothing to lose from trying.

Stop trying to be gentlemanly with notes and shit, if she's a smoking hot bartender at a rowdy pub I'm sure she's had millions if not billions of Chad dicks creampie her, you need to act Chad if you want to stand a chance.
>>
>>35968534
>>35968625
>>35968650
Based on these three, I can earnestly tell you this: don't waste your time.

You're strange and autistic. You don't possess the proper social skills necessary to have a girlfriend, much less get a beautiful girl. Just because you leered at a woman for two nights in a row doesn't mean you have a chance.

I'm telling you this because you're getting yourself setup for a letdown.
>>
>>35969433
I actually did for around 4 months. It was a small busy working class pub. I was a terrible barman yes but a girl working there asked me out and ended up trying to force herself on me. I am literally telling the truth. People have expressed confusion as to why I don't "put myself out there" more, but in truth the outside world makes me uncomfortable and tired most of the time, just sometimes I see a girl that I think is not only attractive but also has a look in her eyes which makes me want to hurry her away to some secluded place and just talk to her for hours.

>>35969445
She's not "hot", she's "cute". Also it's not like a wild west saloon, but it's mostly working class people.
>>
>>35969430
>I sincerely believe that a girl would rather write 500 words about her thoughts and feelings and so on rather than a text that reads "aaagh I like soo many difrent kinds of music haha!"
You're sincerely wrong bro. Sorry
>>
File: 1490595153070.jpg (19KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490595153070.jpg
19KB, 300x291px
>>35968534
>falling for bartender
that chick has very high exposure to horny guys on regular basis
Chads, Brads, Tyrones, chavs, normies even beta fags every day
why would she choose you with countless better options around?
drunk guys are easy too, she could have Chad out of her league if she wants

bar chicks are supposed to be nice and friendly to all customers
even to those that make them puke a little on sight

also

>But this girl is going to live for like 60 years minimum probably, and the fact that in those 60 years I will never see her again, never talk to her, never introduce the possibility of us hugging and kissing and having her giggle across the bathtub with soap bubbles all over her makes me so fucking restless. I really do feel like sprinting over there right fucking now and just spasming on the pub floor until she comes to ask if I'm ok.
>25
still doing this shit
>>
>>35969484
look man, you have no chance at the moment, you're too awkward and shy.

you need to work on yourself before attempting to get women. Go to the gym, get a better haircut, a new phone, some new clothes etc. Start reading about the right away to approach women and how to be confident in yourself. Don't get too drawn in by any girl because average guys get rejected constantly, just look at every girl as a prospect and try flirting with them to gauge if they're interested and work your way from there. Think of it as a video game.

When you get to the point where you no longer need to ask /r9k/ for dating advice, you're probably ready
>>
>>35968534
>not just fucking asking her out via talking
>email

You people are retarded
>>
File: 1490812422606.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490812422606.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>35969539
>25
>still doing this shit

You have to understand that most robots are emotionally stunted and immature for their age. And I'm not saying that to insult OP (I'm no different); I'm saying that to help you understand where OP is coming from.

Most of us never had the normal life experiences in our childhood/teenage/college years that help you learn and grow. While the normies were out living life, making nistakes, being silly, and learning, we were at our computers. So now we're childish adults who crave the proper life experiences that we never had.

It's pretty sad desu
>>
File: wojaktears.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojaktears.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
OP here and I'm freaking out

>her heart is beating RIGHT NOW within a mile of my location
>she may be single and looking for a boyfriend RIGHT NOW within a mile of location
>her pores are emitting sweat RIGHT NOW within a mile of my location
>her belly is digesting food RIGHT NOW within a mile of my location
>her literal existence is taking place RIGHT NOW within a mile of my location
>her mouth is wet and soft RIGHT NOW within a mile of my location
>her brain is producing thoughts RIGHT NOW within a mile of my location

What the F**K!?!?

I feel like such a fucking idiot for not expressing interest in her. But I feel like a creep. If I had it my way I would save my game right now, write a ton of letters and bombard her workplace with them like in Harry Potter 1, and then load from this point again if that plan backfires. Why the HECK do we only get one shot at these types of things? It's a disgrace. One wrong move and I'm consigned to loserville forever by her.
>>
File: 1487888703031.png (218KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1487888703031.png
218KB, 330x319px
>>35969430
>I sincerely believe that a girl would rather write 500 words about her thoughts and feelings and so on rather than a text that reads "aaagh I like soo many difrent kinds of music haha!"

I know where you coming from and I am with you, I think that would be great.
But that's not a case.
Most chicks are shit at talking through messangers.
I learned it the hard way.
You'd be better off getting her digits and setting up a date, where you can talk face to face and get to know each other.
It's easier to find a topic for conversation that way as well.
>>
>>35968534
Look, you're not the first guy to think he had a chance with the barmaid, and you won't be the last. Just don't get your hopes up, because it's not going to happen.
>>
File: pepeisunhappy.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
pepeisunhappy.png
139KB, 917x871px
OP HERE AGAIN

>tfw this is all taking place in a town that is next to a town called Cuckfield

JUST
>>
>>35969672
who cares man, there are millions of girls around, just go ask a second one out
>>
this OP isn't even the funny type of autistic I can laugh at, he's just generally really stupid and bluepilled and it's pissing me off. How can a guy reach 25 and not understand that asking a barmaid out by leaving a note is a dumb idea?
>>
>>35969724
>there are millions of girls around

Not OP but have you never experienced oneitis? You don't care about other girls. You just want her. You can't get her out of your head.
>>
>>35969767
>oneitis at 25
you should have grown out of that by 18
>>
>>35969620
i know I was like that too when I met a girl i really liked
but i was 21
i thought she's the one too
but i knew her for few months and actually spoke to her
i am still embarrassed when thinking about it
i thought i was really late to realize how shitty it was and how much time i wasted
but 25 is really late to still do this
>>
>>35969724
I have very autistic standards. Most girls, by far, are fucking normies who would NEVER appreciate the value of an eclectic, complex, intelligent, interesting, intense, passionate and subtly humorous individual like myself. I mean it. No irony here. Go take a walk to your local store and count the number of genuinely cute shy, quiet, self-doubtful, sensitive and lonely girls you pass. The number will be close to zero if not zero. Now imagine that your pretty much normie-tier appreciation for this kind of girl is fuelled by an incessant and stringent form of autism, and you get somoene like me who will literally only settle for the female version of themselves whose personality corresponds to the most extreme feminine side of their (my) own character. This girl is literally one in a million. If she kissed me I would probably punch myself in the face because it would be so unfair to experience such pleasure without it being balanced out somehow by an equal experience of pain.
>>
>>35969811
>genuinely cute shy, quiet, self-doubtful, sensitive and lonely girls
>works in a pub

hmmm
choose one and only one
>>
>>35969799
If you've had normal life experiences yes. See >>35969620
>>
>>35969871
lol that post wasn't OP, it was some guy making fun of him
>>
>>35969871
All she does it serve alcohol and then goes to stand by herself with her hands behind her bottom. She also stands in the kitchen washing glasses a lot of the time. She isn't the type to joke around with the people there or shout. She seems very formal and serious and it really makes me want to hug her.
>>
>>35969900
OP here. That was me. I have autistic standards I admit.

My ideal girl is basically a shorter version of myself if I decided to become a cute submissive trap at a young age. I honestly don't care if this girl has a penis.
>>
>>35969908

And all this you know from the couple of hours you where in there this weekend?

Jesus, you really are too far gone. I'll admit I get hung up on girls and think about our lives together after just walking past them in the street but I have enough self awareness to know that it's just a fantasy and I certainly don't pretend to know anything about them from just observing them.
>>
>>35969931
>if this girl has a penis
>if
not insisting on one
you make me sad
>>
>>35969980
Yes, but I'm not assuming much really. Most of the time she seemed busy and serious, or just serious standing there alone. I saw her joke once with the normie male bartender as she pretended to throw a beer glass at the ground, and when I asked for a drink she smiled at me and smiled a little more when I had to hand her coins instead of a note.

I'M LEAVING HERE IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS AND OUR LIVES WILL PART WAYS NEVER TO CROSS AGAIN
>>
>>35969871
this
>>35969811
narcissistic much?
>>
>>35969908
the girl you described in you fantasy wouldn't work in a pub where drunk dudes hit on her every day
and she has to see people shitface wasted
idk what kind of place it is but most pubs are really fucking busy on fridays it's messy and chaotic

maybe she is new there, not feeling comfortable yet perhaps had a rough day/week
or which is more likely you made it all up in your head based on some completely unrelated signs to feed you fantasy
>>
OP here.

I'm going to go pick up some food from Sainsbury's. I'll walk past the pub on the way back and hope she's standing outside. I have zero reasons to go inside unfortunately.

Maybe the guy I'm staying with will suggest we go for a drink before I leave (he loves drinking alcohol) and if so I'll say yes but make sure to make it clear I'm leaving town today. If she's there I'll try looking at her to see if she seems wide-eyed and anxious that I am leaving, and may communicate something to me like "please talk to me" as if she were a hostage of her workplace trying to talk to a potential rescuer via eye contact. If she does maintain eye contact with me I'm going to walk over to the bar and say "can I ask a serious question? Do I seem weird to you?" to which she will say "No", and then I'll say, with a straight face, looking in her eyes, "would you let me take you out some time?" to which she will either say "awww sorry, I have a boyfriend" or will try to stop herself from smiling and say "ok, what's your name?"
>>
Just leave her the note. At worst, she doesn't writes you back. You have nothing to lose OP.
>>
>>35970235
>implying he won't get charged for harassment and possibly rape

Don't do it OP. Roasties aren't worth the trouble.
>>
Are there any femanons lurking this thread?

I'm curious to know what you think of this situation.
>>
Is this just elaborate bait? This reminds me of the denko story, which turned out to be fake. This is some Chris chan levels of autism
>>
>>35970188
Whatever happens, good luck OP. I have a similar fantasy going on and all I've been doing is writing songs about her and hoping she's interested.
>>
Do it. Even if nothing comes of it you have nothing to lose. You'll mostly likely never see her again. Keep in mind you have everything to win anon because even if nothing comes of trying to talk to her you've gained the experience of putting yourself out there and taking a chance and that gets easier the more you do it.
>>
File: 3235WKK.jpg (125KB, 1048x800px) Image search: [Google]
3235WKK.jpg
125KB, 1048x800px
>>35970188
Please let us know how it went, this autism is fucking hilarious, you're like Mark from Peep Show.
>>
>>35970188
Yeah dude try that you won't come across as an insecure weirdo at all
>>
>>35970530
>you're like Mark from Peep Show
I knew OPs posts reminded me of someone
>>
You're a fucking idiot, coward, and a child. The last thing a beautiful woman wants is for some random fucking guy she's never even talked to to leave her some dumb, clingy fucking note. Guarantee she'll feel revulsion at that. If you want her so bad then fucking go and talk to her. All this shit about "I have no reason to be at the bar" or "I'll look dumb for ordering a coke and saying hi" or whatever the fuck doesn't matter.

You're fucking retarded for thinking you know what she is like or what she wants or what she would be like if you were a couple. You saw a pretty face and your stunted preteen-level brain is projecting a million bullshit things on to her because you have no capacity for critical thinking. But if you want to even try to make something happen, your best shot by far is to TALK TO HER.

Don't hide behind writing. It's the classic move of the socially inept creep, and it is NOT ATTRACTIVE.
>>
Go with the first one.
>>
>>35968534

First one is good, but cut out the last sentence. Also, give her your phone number instead of email.
>>
DO IT, you're leaving anyway, right? As long as you're out of the door before she finishes reading it, it's worth
>>
OP here. I just got back.

All the negativity here, albeit realistic and truthful, has gotten me down and I've decided not to try and talk to her.

Also I was approaching the pub on the way home and two alt-Chads walked out and started smoking and joking around. One was about 6'2, wearing a loose plaid shirt and was talking in a confident manner. No doubt if she is there he has talked to her, thus condemning me to distant history. I feel so stupid for making this thread. Thanks for all your feedback.
>>
OP :( you had a chance oppa
>>
>>35971362
I guess I did, but even then plenty of people have pointed out how unprepared I am for a mature relationship. I just know through experience what pubs / bars can be like for young barmaids, and even by looking at her I felt like a creepy guy who goes to a pub simply to stare at girls and hoping to get lucky. The truth is I didn't want to go to the pub the first time, its just I'm staying with a normie who likes to drink. I didn't even ask to go the second time, he asked and I said sure, not expecting her to be there. The pub is open until 11pm tonight. It's Sunday so I imagine it's busy with dinners, though later on I imagine only one or two staff members will be there. What will she do with her life? Where will she end up living? Who will she end up loving?

She is so beautiful I wish I had a photograph to show you guys. It's rare that I look into a girl's eyes and feel that intense panic that I'm not going to be the one she will open herself up to and love.
>>
>>35971192
>>35971411
You are a coward and you are getting the deserved outcome of a coward. Talking to her (not this bullshit note idea) is the one thing you should have done. You had nothing to lose.
>>
>>35968534
Whats pub name m8
>>
>>35971192
I think your mind is playing tricks on you. Here's an idea, just go to the bar and talk about the business with her, how long she worked there, her experiences ect. Then you can gradually feel comfortable speaking to her in the convo. But you have to accept the possiblity of never seeing her again.
>>
>>35971451
I guess I am.

>>35971453
Not posting the pub name for obvious reasons, but it's near Cuckfield, West Sussex.
>>
>>35971488
Act like you're applying there or someshit.
>>
op DID NOT have a chance, stop deluding him, he needs to do serious work on his game and improve his looks and confidence
>>
>>35971488
OP here. I can't go there now. I'm leaving very soon and when I passed earlier there were a bunch of Chads playing pool inside. The thing is on a day-to-day basis I have zero presence, and historically when I've told my name to people (normies) they immediately forget it. I'm just not naturally charismatic, and if I tried to pretend like I was it just comes across as false and makes it seem more likely that I am just trying to trick her into letting me have sex with her. It's like I don't exist, and when I speak people seem either not to hear or to mishear. If I speak louder it just comes across as strange.
>>
File: 1484578182881.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182881.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>>35971495
>Cuckfield
>>
>>35971536
Well I guess use this experience as a lesson for your failures. You noted all your shortcomings, just work on them for the next girl.
>>
>>35971536
I know that feel man

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35971532

Due to his cowardice, OP will never know for sure. I hope the regret of not talking to her will eat at him for the rest of his life.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.