[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First pics of Nichole Cevario are out. For those of you not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

First pics of Nichole Cevario are out. For those of you not in the know she's an 18 year old grill who was arrested last week for planning a Columbine/Sandy Hook style massacre-suicide at her school. When police searched her room they found firearms, ammo, pipe bombs and bomb making materials.

Is she waifu material?

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/student-accused-of-school-attack-plot-released-from-hospital-charged/9214994
>>
>>35967995

No she's dumb who goes out telling everyone they're gonna shoot up a school
>>
>edgy violent blackshirt wearing anti-govt schoolshooter gf
I...I NEED HER NOW
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW
>>
Lindsay Souvannarath was better desu if anyone even remembers
>>
>>35967995
she's fucking hideous though
>>
>>35968009

She didn't tho senpai. Her dad found the goods in her room and called police. We only know what she was planning because they found her diary when they searched her room.
>>
>>35968027

She had bf, she wasn't a real robot.
>>
File: 767689.jpg (75KB, 819x410px) Image search: [Google]
767689.jpg
75KB, 819x410px
>>35968027
no she's just an edgelord

same as pic related
>>
I want to teach her how to lockpick, don gasmasks, read Nietzsche and re-awaken the angsty teenage edgelord I put to rest 15 years ago.
I'm in love.
>>
>>35968140

W-will you teach me to pick locks?

Pls no rape my boypucci is pure
>>
HAHA girls can't do anything right
>>
why are wh*tes so disgusting?
>>
File: C8LcWV3V0AEIcgq.jpg (48KB, 670x784px) Image search: [Google]
C8LcWV3V0AEIcgq.jpg
48KB, 670x784px
>>35967995
>cevario
is that italian or something?
>>
>>35968325
Why do niggers look like monkeys?
>>
>>35967995
I fucking hate her. She should have shot up the school cause then i wouldn't have to go to school.

>I go to a Fredrick county school (MD) Very close to where she was gunna shoot.

>Lockdowns are kinda fun.
>>
And they said perfect girls don't exi-
>>
>penguin of doom makes a pipe bomb
wonder if hers actually work
>>
Oh, I have had it; I have had it with this school, Skinner! The low test scores, class after class of ugly, ugly children.
>>
>>35968391
If it ends in "io" it is Italian
>>
File: Elliot Statue.png (356KB, 449x731px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Statue.png
356KB, 449x731px
>>35967995
>tfw no qt autistic school shooter gf
>>
>>35967995

Fuck yeah, I'd date a school shooter.
>>
File: sam hyde.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>35967995

BREAKING NEWS

AN ACCOMPLICE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED
THE MAN IS STILL AT LARGE
>>
>>35967995
>was arrested for planning
Are thought crimes illegal now in the US?
>When police searched her room they found firearms, ammo, pipe bombs and bomb making materials.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
she is dumb. those bombs she was gonna make wouldn't have gone off at all and she's would be gunned down faster than a black in a white neighborhood
>>
>>35970619
>Are thought crimes illegal now in the US?
>planning to murder people should just be left alone
Gee, we're really in le 1984 aren't we?
>>
>>35970619
>Are thought crimes illegal now in the US?
It is illegal to plan a crime.
>>
>>35967995
Was she striking out at the patriarchy or did she just generally hate everybody?

Obviously the first one is awful but the second one is prime waifu material.
>>
>>35970492
He can't keep getting away with it, after all the horrible crimes against humanity he comitted.
>>
>>35970619
Her parents told the cops that she had illegal weapons, so no it wasnt for "thought crimes".
>>
>>35967995
Is this what a fembot looks like?
>>
I would put a baby in her.
>>
why her eyes so close together

why she look like an oblivion NPC?
>>
>>35968050
I think she's cute, I love her braided ponytail.

I'm going to share a secret with you losers even though you'll probably fuck things up and ruin it for everyone. You can write letters to qts in prison. There are no Chad's in prison so assuming you're not a retard and have paper game when she gets out in a few years she is all yours.
>>
>>35968009
eric and dylan did tell ppl in their videos too
they also planned to make it primarily a bombing and only had guns to finish the job
>>
I live like 30 miles from the school this was supposed to happen in
I can tell you that Frederick county MD is a shithole and as an alumnus of its public school system I'm not at all surprised it drove some autismo grill into columbine-mode
>>
It makes me sad that she's ruined her life.
>>
>>35971166
>I can tell you that Frederick county MD is a shithole and as an alumnus of its public school system I'm not at all surprised it drove some autismo grill into columbine-mode

Is it niggers?
>>
Anyone got the photos of those two girls who murded their friend because slendy made them do it?
>>
>>35971182
Only in Frederick city, the rest of its pretty homogeneous redneck country where nothing interesting ever happens and everyone who isn't a cousin-fucking yokel gets incredibly stir-crazy.
It was bad enough that I moved even closer to Baltimore to get away from it
>>
Imagine if she channelled all of that anger and passion into roughly fucking you
>>
File: slendy.jpg (231KB, 1266x1377px) Image search: [Google]
slendy.jpg
231KB, 1266x1377px
>>35971206
>two girls who murded their friend because slendy

Because googling and basic paint skills are SOOO hard, here you go anon
>>
>>35967995
Not eggman, but eggirl?
>>
>>35971244
Just moved in with my mom in DC, when I got here she drove me around to get acquainted with the area and said this exact thing.
>>
File: 1435365599668__1_.jpg (65KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1435365599668__1_.jpg
65KB, 425x425px
>>35971315
> tfw still got spoonfed.

Thanks.
>>
>>35971318
Is eggman still alive? Fuck off you dumb fucking robot
>>
>>35967995
Something about her facial structure makes me want to mate with her
>>
>>35967995
>got caught before killing anyone

Not waifu quality at all.
>>
>>35970669
in 10 years... psycho pass
>>
How come everyone in the US knows how to make bombs?
>>
>>35971560
It's not complicated, even Antifa retards and Muslims with an IQ around 60 do it.
>>
women just can't seem to do anything right
>>
>>35967995
Funny how they catch everyone who "plans" shit but the few that do actually act it out has a bunch of shit that doesn't make sense that makes conspiratards go crazy. False flags!!
>>
File: i want to.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i want to.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>35967995
I want to stick my dick in crazy.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.