[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"aww anon I think we should just be friends~" >Literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 9876879809.png (325KB, 434x581px) Image search: [Google]
9876879809.png
325KB, 434x581px
>"aww anon I think we should just be friends~"
>Literally tongue fucks Chad in front of you a week later

Why do females do this? Do they not realize you're still gonna have feelings for her?
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2673.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
>>35967773
>having feelings for someone
Well there's your first mistake.
>>
>>35967773
Just because you have feelings for her doesn't mean she has to reciprocate. You're not her type. Get over it.
>>
This only happens to you if you're an idiot and don't realise you're signaling friendship instead of partnership. If you make it clear through your behaviour that you're not interested in friendship, you won't set yourself up for this fail every time as she will make her intentions clear from the start
>>
>>35967812
I'm a guy that hasn't reciprocated the feelings of every girl who's ever liked me, but that doesn't mean I would make out with other girls in front of her. It's common decency.
>>
>>35967835
why is it? where do you get that from?
If im not interested in another girl that has feelings for me and a more attractive girl hits on me, thats the way it is.
You better get used to this world not being decent or you'll be even more miserable than now
t. Brad
>>
>Slightly short female friend openly admits to liking tall guys on social media
>I'm 6'0''
>one day ask her if i'm a good height when she is talking about height
>''you're a little too tall for me, but a lot of girls will like your height''
>''how tall do you think i am?''
>''idk like 6'2''...6'3''
what the fuck...
>>
File: 1489967552560.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489967552560.png
74KB, 213x233px
>>35967773

Happened to me, but she tongue fucked a chad ON the same day.

Women are whores.
>>
>>35967835
That's gonna make the relationship with the actual girl you're dating pretty tenuous if you can't show physical love to one another in a public /group sphere because one of your friends is unable to process jealousy.
>>
>>35967888
No, it wasn't too much of an issue. I dated a girl once while another friend in our group had feelings for me. We all agreed that, when we were out as a group, we were all equals. We didn't cling to each other or do romantic or physically affectionate stuff because we knew it would hurt our friend.

It wasn't a bother. We could be as affectionate as we wanted at every other point. Frankly, anyone who thinks modifying their behavior to spare the feelings of a friend to be something too tedious to bother with isn't much of a friend. We're supposed to make sacrifices and inconvenience ourselves for the sake of our loved ones.
>>
>>35967998
>2 girls into you

gtfo Chad
>>
>>35967998
>frankly, anyone who thinks modifying their behavior to spare the feelings of a friend to be something too tedious to bother with isn't much of a friend. We're supposed to make sacrifices and inconvenience ourselves for the sake of our loved ones.
You mean like not sperging out when your friend is in a happy relationship and wants to show their bf/gf affection? It's not all about you, anon.
>>
>>35968028
you dont go to virgins for advice on how to fuck women.
>>
>>35968044
What? I was the one in a relationship. My girlfriend and I didn't act romantically around our mutual friends because that's what friends do. They protect each other and try to avoid causing pain.
>>
>>35968086
>not causing pain
>because of my happiness
A good friend would be happy that you're happy, not jealous of the person you found happiness with.
>>
>>35968123
She was happy for us, but human nature is human nature, anon. It would be painful to watch us make out for 10 minutes even if she was generally happy for and supportive of us.
>>
>>35968123
people here are not good persons
>>
>>35968144
And she would have to get over it.
>>
>>35968173
Yeah, cool. How about you just let me treat my friends however the hell I want? Sorry if I try to avoid hurting them unnecessarily, I see the light now and understand that's completely unreasonable of me.
>>
>>35968173
shut the fuck up retard, you already got BTFO
>>
>>35968202
At which point did I get btfo? When I said a good friend would be happy for your happiness? Or when I suggested the fragile gal gtf over it?
>>
>>35968236
>At which point did I get btfo?

your second post
>>
>>35968202
Sorry, anon, he's right. My girlfriend and I should have sent our friend dozens of sex tapes on her birthday of us fucking. Can't believe we never did that.
>>
>>35968289
top kek

oreganol
>>
>>35968243
>your second post
>>35967888
Sure thing, knob.
>>
>>35968289
>making out=sex tapes
Now that's what I call conflation.
>>
>>35968346
he owned your faggot ass with his response to your retard logic contained in post #2, knob faggot
>>
>>35968361
its called a joke you autistic piece of shit
>>
>>35968365
Ok pal, whatever you say.
Nomutepls
>>
File: 1490069092790.jpg (45KB, 454x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490069092790.jpg
45KB, 454x452px
>>35967835
>I'm a guy that hasn't reciprocated the feelings of every girl who's ever liked me, but that doesn't mean I would make out with other girls in front of her. It's common decency.

Anon, hate to break it to you, but you're not even ABLE to make out with a girl regardless of the situation.

So your "decency" is a rather meaingless.
>>
>>35968371
Hey you shouldn't make jokes like that you might offend one of your friends. Best walk on eggshells!
>>
>>35968420
im not even that guy, lol stay assmad you got BTFO you autistic retard
>>
>>35968411
That's nice. Tell that to the half dozen girls that have asked me out since the year started.
>>
>>35968440
Sure thing bucko. Keep accommodating your friends feels.
>>
>>35967773
>Do they not realize you're still gonna have feelings for her?

let me tell you something

GIRLS DO NOT CARE ABOUT MALE FEELINGS

it's as simple as that. the thought does not even cross their mind. to them you don't even have a feelings, you're basically just a binary 1 or 0 to extract value from.
>>
>>35968445
>welcome to /r9k/
>where sad failures rp better lives
>>
>>35968485
u r pathetic lmfao
>>
>>35967773
look dude, they don't owe you anything. It's the guy's job to attract the woman. If you can't do that it means you're not good enough for sex.
>>
>>35967773

If a women wants to be friends it because she likes your tenderness but doesn't respect you as a man. If this isn't a problem they by all means continue having female friends.

>Why do females do this?
Because she wants attention and company when she does women things. Women have friends they're called over women. You basically a maid/accessory.

>Do they not realize you're still gonna have feelings for her?
Whatever. You've already demonstrated to her you aren't interested in her physically, to her you're a puppy or a eunuch. She can occasionally flirt with you because a) people like flirting b) you wont do anything about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 594x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 594x464px
>>35967824
How do I signal partnership

originally
>>
I'm considering breaking into her house and shooting myself so she finds my body when she gets home from work.
>>
>>35967824
This will only work so far as she's actually attracted to you and interested in you
>>
>>35967773

because they don't give a fuck about you

when will you guys realize that everybody is only interested in their own happiness. no one gives a fuck about anyone else
>>
>>35967881
Females are ruthless. They take absolutely no prisoners
>>
This happened to me too.

It's okay though because Chad savagely beat her a few months later.
>>
>>35967773

>i see you as a brother
>i think we should be friends
>i'm not interested in dating at this moment

>runs off with chad

they do this every fucking time
your feelings are expendable to women
>>
>>35970571
That stuff doesn't really bother me honestly. What does bother me is
>I'm not ready for a relationship
>I'm not emotionally available

>literally in a relationship the next week

I mean, do they just think we're stupid or do they not even think about this at all?
>>
>>35967862

Almost every man in the planet pads his stats so people's perception gets thrown ofd. I had a guy tell me I must be 6'4 since I was 3 inches taller then him and he said he was 6'1 when I'm only 6'1.5
>>
>Staying friends with women.

Kek. Women are awful friends regardless of circumstances.
>>
>>35967862
That can't be true! /r9k/ told me that if you're tall you will get pussy with no effort!
>>
>>35970624
>I mean, do they just think we're stupid or do they not even think about this at all?

A little of both.
>>
>>35970624
women are sociopathic cowards who only care about the impression they make on others, they don't tell how they really feel. Saying
>I won't date you because you're creepy/ugly/poor
is too much for them, so instead they just shrug off the situation with lines that you mentioned in your post. It's not even worth getting mad at, just accept the fact that roasties are like this.
>>
>>35970624
Girls think about their image first and foremost. On a psychological level, they don't want to come to terms with the fact that they have zero interest in you and want Chad. In order to deceive others, one must deceive themselves. But really no one wants to come over as a dick, not knowing it definitely hurts the other person. Always translate whatever a woman says as the exact opposite.
>>
Not sure if those anons are still here but I wanted to say that I agree that not being able to show affection to your partner because someone could be hurt is fucking autistic. At most I could tolerate not making out like crazy but that is just common courtesy in groups.

Also, pretty fucking awkward this whole thing where both you and your partner know X like you, and X knows you both know and you all set up fucking stupid rules, idk
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.