[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he justified or not? I think he was definitely right to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6871.jpg (89KB, 515x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6871.jpg
89KB, 515x879px
Was he justified or not? I think he was definitely right to be upset but he went to far in murdering her, but I understand his anger.
>>
Not justified at all. Get a real problem, like your wife cheating on you or leaving you.
>>
>>35967512
Well it evens out because he killed himself too.

Fair is fair
>>
Roasties lie, roasties die ;^)
>>
Murder wasnt justified. But I don't feel sympathy for her at all. I'm glad she is gone
>>
Grounds for divorce? Even a lot of the "sex positive feminists" would agree with that considering she lied.

Grounds for murder? Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>35967512
What all roasties deserve
>>
>>35967512
What choice did he really have? Divorce? So she can steal his assets by crying abuse in court and get locked up for false rape accusations?

This case should be a lesson that divorce courts are forcing men into extreme decisions such as these. Anyone that actually believes he should have divorced and expected a good outcome for him is severely deluded or a woman. Get a brain.
>>
>>35967548
No feminist would agree with that, anon. None at all. It would still be a "how dare he" situation, and she could get away with being a victim.

Killing her certainly was not justified. That was excessive. The marriage could surely be annulled, like it never existed, and no-one would have to pay money to anyone.
Maybe he should've gotten medical proof.

He'll be banged up in jail for full murder now, anyway. If it's an american one then he certainly won't be able to tell anyone that he's a virgin, ever again.
>>
>>35967512
Situation could've been avoided if she was just honest to begin with.
>>
>>35967676
Yeah, they're just gonna toss his corpse into jail because he needs to be punished. Dumb fucking americans amirite lol?
>>
File: whoops.png (22KB, 623x371px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
22KB, 623x371px
>>35968012
>killed his wife AND HIMSELF
Oh. Oh right. Yes, I see now.

I suppose they could imprison his body. Maybe punishment for the soul. Do some rituals to bind him to his body, sealed but unable to do anything. A ghost tied to a rotting corpse.
>>
>>35967676
>and no-one would have to pay money to anyone.

What shithole sandland do you live in? Because in any western society he would most definitely have to pay alimony even if she didn't ask for it in court (which she would be retarded not to ask and bullshit a few abuse stories/rape for extra alimony/possible jailtime)

His mistake was getting married in the first place.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.