[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it would be like being universally desirable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6646.jpg (85KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6646.jpg
85KB, 1024x617px
What do you think it would be like being universally desirable? (I.e. a 5/10+ girl)
>>
>>35967470
Easy. It would be easy.
>>
This picture is weird. Is she tripping? Is she seeing rainbows and shit?
>>
>>35967495
This.

>free compliments
>people do things for you
>people buy things for you
>the opposite sex fawns over you

It's pretty much life on very easy mode. Explains why most women are borderline brain dead when it comes to anything short of feelings and fantasy-based mental meanderings.
>>
>>35967513
>she was trying to release her crabs back into the sea
>>
>>35967529
You're w0nderful!
>>
>>35967495
It's a lifestyle that we could never imagine, because we are so far removed from it.

Hey, someone had to get dealt the bad hand. I guess it may as well have been us...
>>
Probably fun at first, but then you'd realise that people would never see you as anything but a piece of fuckable meat. Women don't have that problem though, since they didn't evolve to have the same emotional depth and self-respect as men
>>
>>35967525

>tfw you realize a 5/10 girl has an easier life than a 9/10 chad

This is why need sexbots and artificial wombs desu
>>
It'd be cool for a while. Then things would go back to normal and you'd feel as empty and lonely as ever.
>>
>>35967559
Men can be sexual objects t0o!
>>
>>35967559
>>35967578

>ummm actually girls can be lonely too xDD

Leave
>>
IT'd genuinely be like living in a completely different world.
>>
>>35967513
her bikini bottom is falling off and she's trying to play it off like she's having fun and she knows she's hot
>>
>>35967588

>Thinking you wont be lonely when you know 99.99% men are only after sticking their disgusting dicks inside of you and nothing else

>99.99% of women only want to engage in some complex social game with the ultimate goal of defaming you
You havent felt alone before you are around dozens of people talking with them every day without feeling a connection with a single one of them for years
>>
>>35967626
Th@nk you for explaining that!
>>
>>35967696
This is pretty insightful, actually. They're playing a different game and it's not necessarily any better.
>>
5+ isn't universally desirable

it's more like 6 or 7+
>>
>>35967919

My theory is that robots only believe girls have it better because they themselves to have a better life. Meanwhile they are increadibly sexually frustrated. Projecting their lonliness onto the feeling of relief after they wank it to a picture of a beautiful girl. Thus: Everything would be so good if i could just... BE what makes me feel so good.
A truely perverse dynamic creating a whole generation of sissies
>>
Probably annoying as fuck. Like paparazzi following a celebrity all day long.
>>
>>35967525
>free compliments
>people do things for you
>people buy things for you
>the opposite sex fawns over you

Have no actual drive to get better at anything or to be a smarter or wiser person.
>>
>>35967983
I never thought women had is easier by default and thought every male robot on here that thought that was delusional.

Some settings women have it easier and some scenarios men have it easier. Either way I think if you can't succeed when placed in a setting like America with solid financial support you are incompetent and or unlucky. Sure sexism fucking sucks but it's there and you have to deal with it. Dying your hair red and screaming to people on the streets isn't gonna change anything.

Being a hot girl/guy is a breeze though everyone can agree on that at least.
>>
>>35968251
>Being a hot girl/guy is a breeze though everyone can agree on that at least.
Except for said hot guys and girls, who like to believe that their position is somehow earned
>>
>>35968310
Yeah, stupidity is a common theme with spoiled good looking people.
>>
>>35968342
I don't think it's stupidity so much as intellectual laziness. If everything is easier, most won't push harder in order to strive when they're already sitting pretty. You can hardly blame them. Why agonise and search for meaning, for example, when life is great?
>>
>>35968497
Intellectual laziness resulting in no actual drive to see the world in a different way thus resulting in stupidity.

Yeah most people won't even feel guilty about that kind of shit which is a huge problem. Morons are living out their fantasies IRL but someone else is getting the short end of the stick because of it. Then they breed more useless vermin in the world and the cycle continues.
>>
>>35967495
>>35967525
this. it's why 99/100 5/10+ women are insanely boring and have nothing to offer besides the vagina. they have no reason to improve themselves because their lives are so easy and successful. and they still complain about muh feminism and muh women's rights. women are the biggest fuck jew ever
>>
>>35968497
Then how do you explain chads becoming a doctors?

You can't possibly tell me that the review board was so swooned by his dashing good looks they approved his application without even looking at his grades/mcat.
>>
>>35968677
>Then how do you explain chads becoming a doctors?

chads like all males still have pressure, drive and expectation to succeed
>>
it must be a pain to be so pretty
it must be a strain to be so well liked
it must be a pain to know that what they like about you has nothing to do with you at all, it's just that you're so pretty
>>
>>35968677
They're the exception, not the rule. Some people have the looks, the intelligence and also the drive to accomplish all that they can. These people always have endless positive reinforcement of course, but they still made the decision to work hard. Jelly-worthy tbqh
>>
>>35967696

>ummm actually it's really hard being attractive

I'm sure you'd trade it for being invisible like the average man right?
>>
>>35967696
>You havent felt alone before you are around dozens of people talking with them every day without feeling a connection with a single one of them for years
It's a different kind of loneliness but don't you even try to compare the two since [they] at least HAVE company and sex and someone to pass the time with.
I mean, I bet most of the robots would like having even 0.15% of the attention the people you are reffering to have.
>>
>>35968541
this post is very true.

Women may have it incredibly easy but imagine being such a vapid useless cunt who has no redeeming qualities other than having a vagina.
>>
>>35968541

Pulling out stats from your ass?

Why are you and the rest of /r9k/ improving themselves? Is it because they "have no reason to improve because their lives are so easy"?

You rationalize worse than women. Step up your game
>>
>>35967696
>tfw when I had to figure out the hard way that I can't connect to anyone
>>
>>35970536
Surprised? Robots are just male tumblrinas.
>>
>>35967525
The opposite sex never fawns on me though? I get compliments but it's from women 99% of the time.
>>
>>35970733

Turn your Chad vision off and realize the pack of guys following you around
>>
>>35970733
What sort of compliments? About your boobs and ass?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.