[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waste life away and countless chances >give up on life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1444386730254.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1444386730254.png
21KB, 357x313px
>waste life away and countless chances
>give up on life ready to die
>don't die because too cowardly to suicide
>get one more chance to accomplish something
>reluctantly have to do it and it's hard because i waited so long

Does anyone else feel this niche feel? I cannot take this, there is a painful feeling inside of my chest and sometimes my head feels like the hair is falling out.
>>
>>35967315
i cant relate but here have my bump friend
>>
>>35967315
Been doing nothing for so long doing anything is hard. Not motivated and reluctant to almost everything. I know the feel.
>>
File: 1428380758218.png (38KB, 517x476px) Image search: [Google]
1428380758218.png
38KB, 517x476px
>>35967315
Strongest feel ever felt anon. Hang in there.
>>
>>35968282
>>35967395

Thank you, fellow friends.
I am about to cry and I'm not even posting this ironically. I have made so many mistakes and now I'm admitting on an anonymous image based internet forum that I'm crying because I cannot cope with life.
This last shot at life that I have is really stressing me out. The slight relief I get when I cry is slowly losing its effect. I just want to lie down and stop existing.
>>
I feel you. I was a NEET from 2010 up until August 2015 and I was very close to comitting suicide.
Now I'm a productive member of society but I fucking hate it and I wish I could just be in my room and 420 blaze it everyday.

Though I have to admit that I just hate society because of my own inadequacies.
>>
I can relate. However in a couple of weeks I'll be getting back to work (wasn't going and was interned in rehab for three months), and I'll finally have a real chance of breaking the cycle, so wish me luck.
>>
>>35969036

>Though I have to admit that I just hate society because of my own inadequacies.
How can you feel that way while being aware of it? I find blaming others for my problems one of the most disgusting things I could do.

>>35969159

Good luck bro. I really mean it. It's almost a new feeling for me "caring" about others, even if it's random people over the internet. It feels nice and it calms me down.
>>
>>35969238
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll do my best at the job. After rehab my family is prohibiting me from doing fuck all, so maybe through work I can regain their trust in me again and hopefully I can hang out with friends and drink and smoke weed again without much problem.
>>
>>35969238
The thing is that I don't blame others, I'm 100% aware that all of my inadequacies are because of myself (except genetics).

I just hate everyone else because they're better than me.
>>
>>35969299

Rehab after what?

>>35969326

Well, I understand the "better than me sentiment". I fully agree and think the same, except that I don't hate them, I hate myself for being this way. It's a weird type of jealousy. I don't want them not to be successful, I just don't want anyone to "rub it in my face". The only way to achieve that was retreating from life and cutting contact with everyone, which I did. It was a mistake, because I wasn't able to complete it by killing myself.
>>
>>35969362
My family sent me to rehab for three months because I wasn't going to university or my work, was occasionally getting drunk and high and was going through deep depression and a psychotic break.
>>
>>35969387

Sounds like they really love you, buddy.
>>
>>35970004
Sounds more like they were worried about his bad behavior reflecting poorly on him so they sent him somewhere that would make him conform rather than actually trying to help him with his issues themselves. They probably don't have that kind of relationship with him because they're failures as humans and never bothered to form an actual connection to their own son.
>>
>>35970233
*poorly on them
>>
>>35970233
You got it close. They do care for me, but they didn't get what I was going through. For now I agreed to work, but eventually I'll start using again. They won't be happy, but I'll be functional, so they can't lock me up again. I admit that being institutionalized helped me get into a better mindset, and I was medicated properly too, but that shit ain't for me.
>>
>>35967315
heh... some people never learn. have your little cry and enjoy wasting another year. 2018 is around the corner. those "niche feels" were meant for you to stop being lazy, but clearly you don't give a shit.
>>
>>35970405

>2018
>30 in a little over 2 years
JDIMSA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.