[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend forces me to fllow him to a normie party >girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1465857645726.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465857645726.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>friend forces me to fllow him to a normie party
>girls are talking about the age they lost their virginity
>go to them and say I am still a virgin to this day
>they don't believe me and ask how old I am
>say 24
>they still don't believe me
>one of them, a brunette is laughing histerically
>she comes closer to me and pulls down my pants and boxers
>"what the fuck are you doing??" I recoil
>"I'm checking if you're really a virgin" she says
>everyone in the room is looking at our little situation
>my average sized virgin dick is now free for everyone to look at
>"WOW! you really are a virgin!"
>the entire room is now laughing at me and my virgin dick
>"I cannot believe a 24 year old man is still a virgin!"
>"oh my gawd, who invited a virgin to the party?"
>someone asks my friend if he knew me
>he denies it
>afterwards, I am basically kicked out of the building
>my "friend" who basically forced me to go to the party is gone leaving me in the parking lot without saying a word
>i'm forced to walk back home
>friend messaged me saying to cut contacts with him until I am no longer a virgin and I embarrassed him in front of everyone

Why are normies so mean to virgins?
>>
>>35967046
I'll take things that never happened for 1000
>>
>>35967046
Nice story now what really happened?
>>
File: 1476277370910.jpg (76KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1476277370910.jpg
76KB, 803x688px
>>35967046
xdfrb nr fynmcvjbm ,
>>
>>35967083
>>35967114
stuff like this happens all the time, of course you chads wouldn't know
>>
>>35967046
This is why you never ever tell anyone if you're a virgin.

Nice fake story though, please include me in the screencap for /r/4chan. Thanks.
>>
>>35967046
I feel your pain OP, i for one, am sick and tired of females pulling my dick out. Can't go shopping without some bitch molesting me.

Dick grab here, dick grab there.
>>
>>35967046
You have an exellent imagination anon
>>
>>35967046
Not even slightly believable. No female would ever want to even imagine looking at your dick, let alone actually look at it.

Fake as fuck
>>
>>35967594
wow, it's like you're a genius or something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.