[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your thoughts on older women? Younger girls 18-25

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 1432415439256.jpg (423KB, 2126x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1432415439256.jpg
423KB, 2126x1390px
What's your thoughts on older women?
Younger girls 18-25 don't really understand me, but I've had a lot of luck with older women and their ability to hold a conversation.
There's this MILF that I work with, she and I flirt with each other, it's pretty hot. She's got a decent job and she's smart. Should I go for it?
>>
I would really prefer if you'd respond.
>>
>>35965878
Yes you should. If nothing comes up in the long run, at least you get some experience, if you haven't got it already that is.

I only replied as you were upset for no one replying. Otherwise I do not respond to threads with no other replies anymore, as I find it hurtful, that the OPs are ostracising me to the point of not responding back, even if they see there is no other replies.

Nice picture btw.
>>
>>35966082
>ostracizing
here's your tip
>fedora.jpeg
>>
>>35965878
Go to fucking /adv/ you retarded piece of shit. Stop clutterjng this board with stuff thatobviously doesn't belong here. LEAVE
>>
>>35966149
Get triggered faggot.
You should also know that /adv/ is nothing but liberal jerk-offs.
>>
File: a1684673758_10.jpg (407KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1684673758_10.jpg
407KB, 1200x1200px
>>35965878
They've been fucked to many times. Purity and cuteness vs intelligence and maturity.
>>
>>35965878
How does she flirt?
is she hurt?
What are the signs, that she presents
That make you think your receive presents?
Be the plus one,
Her Young one
>>
>>35966209
are you implying that women aren't turnt out by the time they're 15?
>>
File: Elliot_Mlady.jpg (35KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Mlady.jpg
35KB, 710x532px
>>35966108
Okay. I did not know fedora helps.
>>
>>35966221
Is this a meme or are you autistic?

>>35966233
wew lad
>>
>>35966108
what does a fedora have to do with ostracizing?
>>
>>35966249
You misusing the word.
>>
>>35966243
Does she have gray hair,
then do be aware
Shes licked the cock,
Of every jock.
>>
>>35966379
Lad, you're going down.
reported.
>>
>>35966273
i wasn't the one who posted that. fedora tip is still a strange response.
>>
>>35965878
MILFS are a spook
>>
>>35966413
because he's a jerk-off and isn't quite as smart as he thinks he is, so he's a fedora-tipping nigger.
Does everything have to be handed to you like a child?
>>
>>35966457
i understood what you were saying. it was one out of place word and he did not really try to seem smart, in my opinion.

it was a misuse or at the very least a stretch of the meme and i disapprove, you "nigger."
>>
>>35966226
Yes,but by 20 they've been ran through usually... most girls I meet at 21 are fucking sluts who think they're empowered by having the sexual morals of a man. Fucking degenerate seattle liberals. makes me wish I actually used my highschool years.
>>
File: 1482059372949.jpg (61KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
1482059372949.jpg
61KB, 579x553px
>>35965878
I was never attracted to teens, not even when I was a teen myself. This is the biggest reason why I'm a KV, I never got the necessary experience.
I'm 26 now and I'm only attracted to women who are at least my age (in their 30s is perfect for me). They really change a lot in their late 20s, and I finally can relate to them, too bad I'm too autistic now to go beyond innocuous talking.
>>
>>35966485
>uses big boy word to illustrate his discontent for r9k
>he's either ironic or
>he's a stupid jerk-off
take your pick
You're acting very autistic, and I don't like it.

>>35966503
>associating with leftwing population
>>
>>35966518
>thinking talk isn't foreplay
Women are emotional, everything you say is fair game.
>>
>>35966557
No, I meant that I can only talk to them like I would talk to a male friend or a woman who I don't like. I can never show (not even hint at) my true feelings.
>>
>>35966541
>ostracize is a big boy word
i'd rather be autistic than a little boy
>>
>>35966602
Have thought that maybe you're a faggot, or just autistic?
>>
>>35966604
>being an autistic manchild that thinks he's grown up and knows things
sad!
>>
>>35966635
>sad!
happy?
>>
>>35966651
>appealing to emotion when you're an autistic manchild
>>
>>35966627
Yes, at some point in my life I started wondering if I was a faggot, but it was very easy for me to realize that I liked women and not men. I just can't show my true feelings to anyone, and while in general this is a strenght, with women it's a huge problem.
>>
>>35966658
No one cares about your feelings. The liberal media has done a number on you.
Just show women that you can provide for them, and compliment their appearance and smile frequently, but not in a creepy way. The rest will follow.
>>
>>35966384
It's not a crime to rhyme.
>>
>>35966699
it's a meme to meme.
>>
>>35966657
i really wish i had something better to do right now.

>>35966699
deported.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 540x540px
>>35965878
>Can't converse or even make eye contact with people my age
>Can have conversations that last for hours with people older than me, even more so with women
>>
>>35966683
You still don't get what I'm trying to say (also because I'm being shit at explaining). When I say "feelings" I also mean, for example, the fact that I like her. I HAVE to let her know, otherwise how is she supposed to know?
>compliment their appearance
This is a way of doing it, but I'm too much of an autist to do it. Why is it so hard, you may ask? Fuck if I know, there is some sort of inhibition in my head, I almost feel as if it's a weakness to show to a woman that I like her. I know it doesn't make sense, and I'm not sure I even understand what is really happening in my head, but I never found a way around it.
>>
>>35966753
You're over-complicating matters. Women are simple. They generally have base desires and are self-infatuated.
Don't tell women you're in love with them, it puts them in a precarious situation.
Just be cool, you nigger faggot.
>>
>>35966776
>Don't tell women you're in love with them
Yeah, I know that. And I know that I always overcomplicate these things, but what am I supposed to do?
How is the transition from "friend you like and have a lot in common" to "gf". How is that supposed to work, I have no idea.
>>
File: I like myself.png (997KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
I like myself.png
997KB, 719x1280px
>>35966635
Here's the person who posted >>35966082. I'm not sure if it's me who you are talking about, or just the misuse of the word "ostracize". Wow, did not know that it is a "big word". Haha! Also I just recently (is that a big word) got to know what "fedora" is. I'm from Scandinavia and have never worn a fedora. Also in my native language fedora is called something that directly translated into English is: "Gentleman's hat". How fitting is that. Elliot should've worn it more.
>>
I WANT A MOMMY GF

WHERE ARE THE MOMMY GFS.
>>
>>35966806
You're over analyzing your responses to an anonymous user on /r9k/. What makes you think you aren't over analyzing relations with women? You're scaring them.
Just be as human as possible, don't put on any fronts.
Be human, in all your glory and flawed self. Women feel very comforted by a man that acts himself.
As for the friend to gf part:
It's VERY complicated to transition from one dynamic to another, and I don't usually see it happen. Generally, if women become your friend it's because they don't find you sexually attractive but find you safe to keep around for various reasons.
>>
>>35966823
reported. You're using the word ostracize incorrectly. Reported.
>>
>>35966838
>It's VERY complicated to transition from one dynamic to another
Alright, but what I mean is: don't you have to know her a bit before she becomes your gf? I really don't know how these things work.
You know what, maybe it's better if you show me the steps from the beginning, otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 8747138714654350565.png (935KB, 1026x1590px) Image search: [Google]
8747138714654350565.png
935KB, 1026x1590px
>>35966835
Sort of my thought. Since I don't talk to my mother anymore, I could use another one. And this one will have sex with me.
>>
>>35966875
Great question. Short answer is "no".
I've heard that women know immediately if they want to fuck you. You gotta jump on that shit, ask her to go somewhere with you for an evening. You've just had a date, and if she enjoyed it, she's your friend, and she's a girl.
Now, some people are very particular about commitments, so that may be something you have to discuss with her at another time after the initial few "dates".
>>
>>35966852
The mods are asleep,
So don't be a creep.
Have you tried the wine? It's quite fine.
I suggest you relax,
Have you tried the wine? It's Divine.
Can't relax? Try a climax
The mods are sleep,
So we won't hear a bleep.
>>
>>35966959
DUDE YOU ARE FUCKING DONE.
>>
>>35966902
>You gotta jump on that shit, ask her to go somewhere with you for an evening
In the end, it all comes down to this. If I can't do that, there's no hope. Fuck, I'd give everything to know why I am the way that I am ,and what can be done (if anything) to fix it.
>>
>>35966852
But I'm not. I know when I am being ostracized, be it in the internet, or outside of it. If it repeatedly (big word) happens to me, that the OP does not reply me back, even if I am the ONLY person commenting in his thread, it is a clear sign of some level of ostracism, even if it is nothing to be compared to the way I used to be ostracized as a kid, for about 10 or so years at school. I am not really devastated (big word) by this, but it kind of makes me unwilling (big word) to reply to many of the threads. I have seen it happening to others too, and it baffles me how come some OP first tells he is going to kill himself and then does not reply if there is just about three people replying. It does not make any sense.
>>
>>35966988
There is nothing wrong with you, the fucking media and modern psychology is fucking with your shit.
Fucking stand up and grab life by the pussy.
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (132KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
132KB, 680x544px
>>35966966
So easy to troll,
It is quite droll.
>>
>>35967003
R E P O R T E D
Ostracize is casting someone out and leaving them to fend for themselves.
Explain to me how an internet forum for roleplaying cucks fits the bill for any of what I just said.
>>
>>35967017
Your life is a meme you nigger.
>>
OP here
I've gotta get some sleep.
I'll try to ask her out somehow, or get her number.
Good luck faggots.
>>
File: IMG_0012.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>35967034
'Tis you the nigger,
So easy to trigger.
Have some vigor,
And I won't snigger
>>
>>35967024
>Ostracize is casting someone out and leaving them to fend for themselves.
>Explain to me how an internet forum for roleplaying cucks fits the bill for any of what I just said.
By IGNORING someone giving a comment indicating that the person in question is the kind of a person you do not want to have anything to do with. Someone who is a "normie", "cuck", "autist", too old or something else you despise. It works everywhere even if the criteria for ostracism is different in different places: you go to Facebook and you get to be ostracized for being weak, ugly, poor, failed, weird or ill. Ostracism does not only mean, that a whole pack of people, like students in a school class are systematically ignoring someone time after time, it also refers to the way people ignore and shut out sudden by passers to the point of not responding to them even if they were asked to help, or the way people ignore sudden commentators in the internet for being wrong type of people. Social ostarcism is in the human blood and we do it all the time.

I do not have Facebook account but I sometimes read the pages of interesting topics.
>>
>>35965878
Used goods don't be captn saveahoe
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.