[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to find a girlfriend in California?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sad dancing pepe.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
sad dancing pepe.gif
57KB, 74x98px
What's the best way to find a girlfriend in California? I feel like the women here are very shallow as compared to other places. I don't care about looks myself I just want a good decent woman yunno but almost everyone I know just says "Move" or "Go to asia" but that's kinda unrealistic in my current situation.

I honestly have no idea what to do here because no matter how hard I try it never works with girls from this state. The best things i've had was long distance relationships with people from other countries/states.

Online dating, trying to ask people of a similar caliber out irl, craigslist posts, altering my personality, etc. Nothing ever works.

Like I mean okay fine I get it guys I get the best solution is just to move but is that really realistic for the NEETs on here? Especially the young ones planning on going to college/uni? Don't get me wrong i'd love to go to asia and find a nice wife there or some middle america town but you need money for that.
>>
>>35965621
>i'd love to go to asia and find a nice wife there

creep
>>
>>35965621
Let's be real here my dude.

What's realistic for neets here? We descend into the dark loneliness and try to stave off the demons. Cali, Midwest, Asia, it doesn't matter. Our recourse is to try and live our lives in our isolation chambers.

As you said, nothing works.
>>
>>35965673
how about get a fucking job and stop feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>35965686

How about you kys normie faggot?
>>
>>35965673
But I don't think that's completely true. I have friends with worse personalities/looks than me in the midwest who do have a girlfriend.

Ones who moved from California to those places (because of their parents they're still NEETs) and they said it was easier to get a GF there. Like really easier.

Women in California are just shallow. California is fucking hardcore mode for NEET's/Virgins/Robots
>>35965668
How is it creepy to want a wife?
>>
>>35965696
GET A JOB YOU LAZY PARASITIC NEET
>>
>>35965686

Got an office job, bruh. Pays well in a relatively secure position.

That helps jack shit in regards to life improvement. It secures the bottom; it doesn't raise the top. Wallowing is comfortable when you can support yourself at the very least margin. All that other shit? It's not worth the effort when it'll never happen.
>>
>>35965711
you are taking advantaged of poor girls by tempting them with your money

>>35965719
>It's not worth the effort when it'll never happen.

not with that attitude
>>
>>35965711
It's not creepy, the person replying is just a jealous white roastie.
>>
>>35965742

>Hurr it's the attitude

Nuclear fusion will save the environment if we just believe
>>
>>35965745

yes, it is creepy to be a white male skulking the fringes of the orient for yellow poon because you can't get a women by your own merit. Its gross and disgusting
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
>>35965742
>you are taking advantaged of poor girls by tempting them with your money
Uh what about in Japan then? That's a pretty first world rich part of Asia and its relatively easy to find a girlfriend there aswell. To so called "Gaijin Chasers" I know a guy who got one of those as a wife and they have a stable loving relationship.
>>35965768
Maybe we wouldn't have to if they weren't such shallow cunts? Pic fucking related retard.
>>
Everyone in California has fallen for the polyamory meme. It's time to get the fuck out man.
>>35965768
Don't post senseless bullshit now - women have no concept of merit.
>>
>>35965621
how do you get fuckbuddies in cali? I don't want a relationship, just some people I can be close to and every so often have them bound and begging for more
>>
>>35966466
You can't if you're average or below average. You have to be a chad.
>>
>>35966481
Well idk, I'm 6'2 and semi-attractive
I really wanna find sub girls into bdsm though
>>
Tindr and Craigslist. Or you could go into criminal justice/ law classes. Conservative girls abound for you there mate, get the law school hot bitch. Outside the room she's a 6 at best but in there she's a 10.
>>
>>35966539
I said in my original post I tried both. Neither worked. Nobody liked me not even once on Tindr. But i did get some occassional replies on craigslist. Nothing ever went anywhere sadly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.