[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you woke up tomorrow and found that you were a woman equivalent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 1436249389953.jpg (362KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436249389953.jpg
362KB, 690x1000px
If you woke up tomorrow and found that you were a woman equivalent to your current attractiveness level, what would you do besides masturbate? You stay 100% mentally as you are, meaning that your sexual tastes will be completely unaffected in both the short and long term but any emotional or psychological problems you currently have will still be present. Nobody will notice that you have changed.
>>
buy a webcam and start streaming games on twitch for easy money
>>
Go get a job with no qualifications/certifications/credentials other than my guile and hot body

maybe clerking at some law firm or judge's office, so I can nepotism my way into some (more) soft power
>>
Become a personality on here like that Eliza chick.
>>
Well that all decides on what I look like as a girl. Id probs approach my shy best friend and date them though
>>
I would post cute inspirational messages in Vocaroo threads
>>
>>35964571
I think it would be easier to get a gf then. I'd try to meet girls.
>>
>>35964571
I'd go be a cute lesbian
>>
>>35964571
>I'm now a tall flat chested welsh girl

Well, its not much of an improvement but at least I could find a husbund and raise some children.
>>
I would do nothing different besides get a vibrator.
>>
>>35964571
I dunno what my level of attractiveness is, but I don't really change that much.
>>
>>35964587
this

leeching money off of betas means I'd never have to work again
>>
Become a huge camwhore. I'd take whatever money is in my room right now, go down to the local sex shop, and buy as many different and kinky toys as I could, get a good webcam, and rake in the money.
>>
>>35964571
I'd kill myself.
That's my plan tomorrow anyways
>>
>>35964736
Quarterbacks become cheerleaders, neckbeards become legbeards.
>>
>>35964774
Why anon? Talk to us
>>
I imagine I'd look like Ellen Page. I'd dress up in some cute clothes and finally know what it's like to be pretty.
>>
>>35964571
My current attractiveness level is the only reason why I haven't transitioned. I'm a 4 as a male. I'd be a 2 as a roastie.
>>
>>35964774
If you jump off a building try doing a few flips
>>
>>35964571
I'd figure out how attractive I actually am as a man.
>>
>>35964825
yeah but I don't know where I am in the hierarchy becuase it's difficult for one to objectivelly rate oneself.
>>
File: now that's-a spicy meatball.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
now that's-a spicy meatball.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>40 years old
>187cm (6'2")
>140kg (308lbs)
>scars, scars, everywhere
>big fucking forehead
>all the fat is around my stomach
>family's female members have small tits
>large chance I'd end up with small tits and a huge stomach

Yeah fuck, I'd probably just do a swan dive from a tall building and let those cunts clean up my blubbery mess ey
>>
>>35964571
Jump off a building probably, I look like a fucking ogre.
>>
>>35964571
Claim I was raped by a rich white man and sue for millions
>>
>>35964571
well the first thing I would do is probably get BLACKED
>>
>>35964571
Become a camgirl so I can buy vidya
>>
>>35965062
What do you mean, my friend? You would have somebody proceed to purchase some body-paint, the color black of course, and then start painting it on you as a "social experiment" or what-not? How interesting. Keep me up to date on how that goes, by the way. You have my curiosity.
>>
File: 1489548703123.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1489548703123.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
>tfw you know your level of attractiveness as a male would instantly shoot up a few points if you were turned into a female

why live knowing that women are objectively more attractive than men when given the same genderless characteristics? For example, the girl in OP's pic is pretty qt but I bet that if you were to picture her as a man she'd probably be pretty ugly.
>>
>>35964571

Why did she get so fucking fat?! She had the almost perfect body in her early stuff.
>>
>>35965097
Well it's not going to go anywhere because this isn't going to actually happen. But yes, I am a white man and to fullfill an aspect of my jungle fever fetish I would go out and become a transracial nubian princess.
>>
>>35964571
>a woman equivalent to your current attractiveness level

Carry on as normal. Try to prepare for the monthly blood gush. Probably hit the gym up and maybe find some nerd to spend money one.
>>
>>35964571
I'd probably look like my mom except not as fat.
As for what I'd do , 3 things:
>Grope my mom and get to see her naked more often
>Whore myself out on YouTube or Twitch
>Work on getting a nice figure with some chub

Not much else really...
>>
>>35964571
1. Think about suicide.
2. Think about it some more.
3. Waste my time as usual afterwards.
>>
>>35964571
Just be another chick on overwatch, maybe read a little, fap to thick chicks (I guess I would be one though I don't know how my proportions would be), and shave. Pretty much an average day t b h.
>>
I would go beyond masturbation and cultivate my new body to better suit my degenerate tastes.
>>
>>35964773
That sounds like the most reasonable option. Would you cater to a particular fetish or just be for lack of a better term generic?
>>
>>35964571
holy fuck I'd be the most famous female guitarist ever
>>
File: 1478818145065.gif (20KB, 452x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478818145065.gif
20KB, 452x329px
>>35964587
Think of all the smol virgin boys you could milk mommybux out of for donations and vidya
>>
File: 2c8.jpg (81KB, 680x1051px) Image search: [Google]
2c8.jpg
81KB, 680x1051px
>>35964571
I would be a tall redhead girl with decent tits I guess
prolly would work out better when your are shy as fuck
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (155KB, 849x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
155KB, 849x774px
Continue my current lifestyle unchanged
>>
>>35964571
I'd just be a ghastly thin girl who doesn't know how makeup works.
So essentially nothing changes.
>>
>>35964571
I guess I'd be good looking enough to get Chad dick
>>
File: 1490643755041.jpg (36KB, 305x551px) Image search: [Google]
1490643755041.jpg
36KB, 305x551px
>>35964571
Looks-wise, I'd be pretty good. I have a female variant of me already to judge. My aunt basically looked identical(and I mean indistinguishable, as in the whole family couldn't guess who is who from 2 photos) to me until the 6-7th year, she being a 8/10 stacy chadlette.

I'd probably continue with my studies (informatics), but it will be infinitely more easier to find a job and rise up by dicksucking or by just being the inferior gender. Also, I might find some big slightly autistic techie CEO to woo with looks and by being a literal man that will genuinely share his interests, see his point of view and provide unconditional affection.

>>35964587
This. I have a decent sense of humor and this+ being a woman means I'll rack the betabux like crazy. Might even start a youtube channel. Also, I might get more original, since I'm a modern historyfag, and play some RTS or GS, which most roastie streamers don't do and will fill a niche within these communities that are filled with high-IQ high-income uberbetas.
>>
Die alone because I'd still be 6'4
>>
Actually kill myself. I live in the middle east. Being born a man is a huge privilege here.
>>
>>35964571
Practically speaking I'd have to buy some new clothes sharpish.
>>
>>35964904
Always thought that could be pretty fun, pretty memorable.
>>
>>35964571
>a 6'4 overweight redhead

i'm sure someone out there would have cum on the spot if i spoke to them
>>
>>35964571
Get some cuck to finance my life.
>>
>>35964571
>what would you do besides masturbate?

Become the first female stand-up comedian
>>
>>35964571
kill myself.

I cannot think of anything worse than being a roastie.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.