[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on battlefield one hardcore conquest >doing my best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_12260-rage1-336215154.jpg (39KB, 341x204px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12260-rage1-336215154.jpg
39KB, 341x204px
>be on battlefield one hardcore conquest
>doing my best to support the team from the enemies on mountain gil-whatever the name is from getting inside the bunker
>some fucking prick on our side kills me instantly
>teamfuckingkills me
>get pissed off that i quite my squad and went on his to go kill him
>fucking cunt won't respond and the match ends like a fucking pussy
>next match is Argonne Forrest
>fuck kicks me out of the squad but i rejoin and once i spawned on him he already instakicked me out of his squad and had someone instajoin his squad effectively hiding himself amongst the fuckers
>get even more angry so i went on a short witch hunt but the fucking bastard is nowhere to be seen like the fucking cunt he is
>few minutes go buy and i run around the corner and a random medic on our side had came around and teamkills me by accident
>i was so fucking angry that by the time he said sorry and revived me I pulled out my gasser m1870 and shot him in the head and fired at his body five times before quitting
>still filled with rage that I went outside and saw a possum
>ran over and grabbed it by the neck and strangled the possum and bashed it's head with my fist before slamming it's head om my back porch and picjing up a nearby rock and crushing the skull of the possum
>go back inside and break my controller by crushing it with my hands

This was a half an hour ago and I'm still fucking angry.
>>
>>35961842
Holy shit you need to get help because jesus fuck that is not normal
>>
>>35961923
Hey FUCK YOU I'll bash your head in and break your goddamn neck so shut the fuck up and go fucking kill yourself you fucking bastard goddamnit fucking bitch
>>
File: stress.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
stress.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>35961842
op, best stress relief
>>
what console do you play on?
>>
>>35961842
Don't play hardcore.
Problem solved.
>>
>>35961842

>Not playing battlefield 2

It's free, no cash-shop, and there's always full servers.

https://battlelog.co/
>>
I get so mad at League of Legends that I'm on the verge of tears and it sometimes ruins my entire day.

My brother plays Battlefield and sometimes I hear sporatic "FUCKING BULL SHIT!" " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?! " and occasionally just "AHHHHGGHHH" coming from his room.

we are so lame for getting mad at videogames to be honest
>>
>>35962055
>implying video games are fun
>>
>>35962281
>implying video games aren't made just to keep the suicidal people from committing suicide
>>
>>35962502
when did i imply that at all cockhead?
>>
Thanks for confirming my complete victory over you OP. Believe it or not, it was I who teamkilled you. Get buttblasted faggot. :)
>>
>>35962534
Idk I'm high on weed man
>>
>>35962534
>Implying you're mentally underage and get overly triggered by 4chan posts

Autistic.
>>
Does anyone wanna play on ps4?
>>
>>35962600
it's r9k, expect anything else?
>>
>>35962593
Same but I'm high on aspirin and excedrin

Am I supposed to see blood come out of my skin?
>>
File: 1434261024773.png (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434261024773.png
135KB, 900x900px
>playing gow4 online on PC
>get angry when I die
>get extremely angry when I die and it's my fault
>start slapping myself repeatedly
>eventually start punching myself in the face of I fuck up too much
>gave myself a black eye and told everyone I walked into a door
>bite my finger knuckles really hard after I die and have really tough calloused knuckles now
>>
>>35962721
You got thick skin knuckles now?

Sounds like a good way to use brass knuckles without actually usung brass knuckles
>>
>>35962788
lel. I just like to pick at them now.
>>
Hahaha what a pathetic piece of shit white manbaby you are! Can't handle getting owned in a video game and acting like a complete autismal faggot.

Fucking grow up you immature toddler.
>>
>>35962819
Dude leave them thick and strong you never know when you need that extra thick strength

Brass knuckles are sorta not legal but what you got is legal

Be happy
>>
>>35962844
This

It could be the only legal weapon you could own in California
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.